Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

SHOCKER! Their Divorced Parents Are Planning To Wed While They Too Wants To Wed. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SHOCKER! Their Divorced Parents Are Planning To Wed While They Too Wants To Wed. (930 Views)

15 Divorced People Reveal The Subtle Red Flags They Ignored Before Marrying / Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced / Can Marrying Someone With Divorced Parents Be An Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKER! Their Divorced Parents Are Planning To Wed While They Too Wants To Wed. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
SHOCKER!!! One of our neibour's son just found out that his divorced mom is about to get married with his fiance's divorced dad while they too is planning for marriage. "they knew that their divorced parents were dating someone which they dnt know and the divorced parents knew that their children were dating someone but they never knew that it is their own children that were dating each other not untill when the son of the woman introduced his fiance to her with the intention of the divorced mom to introduce her lover to the son, so four of them met each other much to the schock and disbelieve of everyone. "now their parents have been preparing 4 marriage while their kids have been preparing for marriage too. now the question is what should be done concerning the matter? the parents are deeply in love while the children are deeply in love too. "cc Royalroy, lalasticlala
Re: SHOCKER! Their Divorced Parents Are Planning To Wed While They Too Wants To Wed. by Zehner(f): 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: SHOCKER! Their Divorced Parents Are Planning To Wed While They Too Wants To Wed. by rane06(f): 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
Its a super story... A life of thrife and sorrow

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER! Their Divorced Parents Are Planning To Wed While They Too Wants To Wed. by Rukkydelta(f): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
This op can lie sha
Re: SHOCKER! Their Divorced Parents Are Planning To Wed While They Too Wants To Wed. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lolll. You're kidding, right?
Re: SHOCKER! Their Divorced Parents Are Planning To Wed While They Too Wants To Wed. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
Lolll. You're kidding, right?
nope this is a true life story
Re: SHOCKER! Their Divorced Parents Are Planning To Wed While They Too Wants To Wed. by Mariecakes(f): 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hmmmm....
Re: SHOCKER! Their Divorced Parents Are Planning To Wed While They Too Wants To Wed. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
Rukkydelta:
This op can lie sha
its nt a lie, its a real life story
Re: SHOCKER! Their Divorced Parents Are Planning To Wed While They Too Wants To Wed. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
lies! Lies!! Lies!!!!!!!!
Re: SHOCKER! Their Divorced Parents Are Planning To Wed While They Too Wants To Wed. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
softapples:
nope this is a true life story

That's quite something. Marry? What else can they do? Although, I'd say that makes for pretty good reality show material.
Re: SHOCKER! Their Divorced Parents Are Planning To Wed While They Too Wants To Wed. by DFemaleBoss(f): 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
I have seen that nollywood movie, it's titled "Emengini my love"
Thanks, you re welcome grin
Re: SHOCKER! Their Divorced Parents Are Planning To Wed While They Too Wants To Wed. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
I guess this is Love rain a Korean movie

Anyways,I guess the parents have to step down
Re: SHOCKER! Their Divorced Parents Are Planning To Wed While They Too Wants To Wed. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
prettydiva89:

hmmm
Re: SHOCKER! Their Divorced Parents Are Planning To Wed While They Too Wants To Wed. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
prettydiva89:

Even if they did step down, they're going to be constantly forced into each other's presence through the marriage of their children. There will be no 'stepping down' in truth.

(1) (Reply)

Man Names Daughter After His Favorite Soccer Team, Wife Finds Out 2 Years Later / This Baby Is Crying Out For Buhari To Come To Her Aid. / Deactivation Of Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.