Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady (2357 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 7 Categories Of Young Ladies Around A Single Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady by XavierBlue(m): 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
This thread is a counter to this.

https://www.nairaland.com/2533111/7-categories-young-ladies-around/1#37099170

After going through it congent points, i decided pending down the opposite of it former context.

A lady will always have guys around her. Especially if her visage and body is extremely fair to look upon. Virtually ranging from her lover, toaster, maga, name it.
These lucky and unlucky men - depends on where she places them, she benefits one way or the other, to her satisfaction.
Listed below are categories of men that surrounds a lady, single or dating.

1. Mr "maga"

These calibres of men around a lady is well known and infact trending. An average Nigerian girl will have one or more men who supply her want and desire, extorting the hell out of him. She in return pay back with sex, which is a very rare act, as she stingy's him her empyrean palace. cheesy

2. Mr "i love her"

A girl who believe in love will always have this set of men around her. She loves him and wouldn't want any rival. She rarely "maga" him Though.

3. Mr "he is like my brother"

The most dreaded relationship guys are afraid to fall in with girls, thereby averting it occurances. To them, it better to be an enemy than to be friend-zoned. These set of men are "brothers in the lord", " my best friend" and " he is just like my brother" etc.
Rumours has it that, once she friendzones you, it will be an uphill task getting to that desired place. cheesy

4 Mr "broke Charlie"

The men found in this rather pathetic group are termed "broke niggas", Though still very muc around the lady. Yes... What is she doing with a broke guy right? I bet she has ulterior motives, perhaps as a security guard.cheesy

5 Mr "toaster"

Yes.. Single ladies have this men around them, avalance of them. Girls enjoys being toasted, though they pretend. The species of men in this category are the "bosoms", who want her heart (love) or her waist(sex). The later seems rampant and a trend.

6 Mr "i want to marry you"

Yes.. There are still men who walk up to a lady and propose. Old school right? I've been privileged to witness one sef.
There are the ones who kick start the relationship with a marriage proposal, and get married maybe months later. The desperate ladies pray for this set of men, they wouldnt hesitate to scream a yes to their "big question"

7 Mr "sex machine".

A relationship most guys desire nowadays. No strings attached, just for her sexual gratification.
Reason she kept him isn't far fetched, the pleasure she gets under his tenure on bed is mind blowing. wink. As a woman, she'll want that feeling on a replay, resulting in keeping him as her sexual subscriber. smiley

summary for all, she simply keeps you for a reason.

written by moi
Lalasticlala
Guys which category do you fall in?smiley

XavierBlue

1 Like

Re: 7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady by XavierBlue(m): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
oga emusmith cheesy

XavierBlue
Re: 7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady by farano(f): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mr "are you a virgin"? undecided angry

All my guy friends have asked me that.. angry
Re: 7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
It still baffles me up till now, how idle youths sit down religiously and breathlessly, to pile up a very lengthy tedious dog shit_ and post it on a public forum for all to see without careful deep thinking on it; but just for the sake of passing off as intelligent. They see others doing it therefore they must follow suit, without minding that many people can get mislead from reading their routine shits_. They will openly come to NL to advocate relationship counsellors when in truth they find it difficult to nurture their relationship. Hipocrites.
Bunch of praise sing _retards.
Re: 7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady by datjohn(m): 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: 7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady by lampardizik(m): 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
XavierBlue:
oga emusmith cheesy

XavierBlue

Oga haba
For your own thread again undecided
Re: 7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady by XavierBlue(m): 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
datjohn:
True
oga which one you dey? Or you even know where she place you? cheesy

XavierBlue
Re: 7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
XavierBlue:
[s]This thread is a counter to this.

https://www.nairaland.com/2533111/7-categories-young-ladies-around/1#37099170

After going through it congent points, i decided pending down the opposite of it former context.

A lady will always have guys around her. Especially if her visage and body is extremely fair to look upon. Virtually ranging from her lover, toaster, maga, name it.
These lucky and unlucky men - depends on where she places them, she benefits one way or the other, to her satisfaction.
Listed below are categories of men that surrounds a lady, single or dating.

1. Mr "maga"

These calibres of men around a lady is well known and infact trending. An average Nigerian girl will have one or more men who supply her want and desire, extorting the hell out of him. She in return pay back with sex, which is a very rare act, as she stingy's him her empyrean palace. cheesy

2. Mr "i love her"

A girl who believe in love will always have this set of men around her. She loves him and wouldn't want any rival. She rarely "maga" him Though.

3. Mr "he is like my brother"

The most dreaded relationship guys are afraid to fall in with girls, thereby averting it occurances. To them, it better to be an enemy than to be friend-zoned. These set of men are "brothers in the lord", " my best friend" and " he is just like my brother" etc.
Rumours has it that, once she friendzones you, it will be an uphill task getting to that desired place. cheesy

4 Mr "broke Charlie"

The men found in this rather pathetic group are termed "broke niggas", Though still very muc around the lady. Yes... What is she doing with a broke guy right? I bet she has ulterior motives, perhaps as a security guard.cheesy

5 Mr "toaster"

Yes.. Single ladies have this men around them, avalance of them. Girls enjoys being toasted, though they pretend. The species of men in this category are the "bosoms", who want her heart (love) or her waist(sex). The later seems rampant and a trend.

6 Mr "i want to marry you"

Yes.. There are still men who walk up to a lady and propose. Old school right? I've been privileged to witness one sef.
There are the ones who kick start the relationship with a marriage proposal, and get married maybe months later. The desperate ladies pray for this set of men, they wouldnt hesitate to scream a yes to their "big question"

7 Mr "sex machine".

A relationship most guys desire nowadays. No strings attached, just for her sexual gratification.
Reason she kept him isn't far fetched, the pleasure she gets under his tenure on bed is mind blowing. wink. As a woman, she'll want that feeling on a replay, resulting in keeping him as her sexual subscriber. smiley

summary for all, she simply keeps you for a reason.

written by moi
Lalasticlala
Guys which category do you fall in?smiley

XavierBlue[/s]
Crap! Crap! Crap! Megacrap!!
Seriously, this thread is giving me hiccups!
Re: 7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady by XavierBlue(m): 11:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
lampardizik:

Oga haba

For your own thread again undecided
check my signature nigga

XavierBlue
Re: 7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady by XavierBlue(m): 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
Aisha95:

your choice of words _bitch wink tongue

XavierBlue
Re: 7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady by lampardizik(m): 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
XavierBlue:
check my signature nigga

Hey dear.. Hey... Here is your nose, i found it in my
business .
XavierBlue

Maybe you should stop posting on NL then...
Re: 7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady by XavierBlue(m): 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
farano:

and what was your reply? You're a virgin right?

XavierBlue
Re: 7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady by witnezHD(m): 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
farano:

that means all your guy friends are lame
Re: 7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
Aisha95:

Attention Seeking spirits... (A.s.s}

You're too 'busy' that you had time to read through and carefully cancelled all he did put down.

BTW, are you his admirer, what's you biz? Maybe, you bought him the mb abi? #teenagers#
Re: 7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
U for got Mr. Ass kisser
His breath smells like shìt cos of too much butt kissing
They never disagree with chics and always looking to score cheap points with chics

Re: 7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
emusmith:

Attention Seeking spirits... (A.s.s}

You're too 'busy' that you had time to read through and carefully cancelled all he did put down.

BTW, are you his admirer, what's you biz? Maybe, you bought him the mb abi? #teenagers#
Hey mr, if my post pained you so much that it got to the marrow of your bones, you could go gladly sit on a plank of hot protruding nails. I won't give 2 fvcks. Not even if you die today.
Gathering of nitwits would birth unmatched _stupidity
Sap-skulled simpleton. Go and die. Cretinous moronic_ _idiot.
Re: 7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady by XavierBlue(m): 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
Aisha95:
It still baffles me up till now, how idle youths sit down religiously and breathlessly, to pile up a very lengthy tedious dog shit_ and post it on a public forum for all to see without careful deep thinking on it; but just for the sake of passing off as intelligent. They see others doing it therefore they must follow suit, without minding that many people can get mislead from reading their routine shits_. They will openly come to NL to advocate relationship counsellors when in truth they find it difficult to nurture their relationship. Hipocrites.
Bunch of praise sing _retards.
it also baffles me how some human brains function. Perhaps they couldn't complete the circle of evolution.
Am ain't really consterened though, as it comes from a renowed _psychopath. I once told you that the best thing that ever come out from your mouth is a d1ck.
Get a life bitch_, ohh! Life is frustrating right? But here's an option. Get a rope and hang your slutty_ self to death, that the only way the condom factory will be relieved, from the being they supposed not to let into the world.
Bictchy_ slutty_ fugly visaged psychophatic dipstick slowpoke. winktongue

XavierBlue
Re: 7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
Nice one bro. What these folks don't know and see is, writing "little" write ups or articles like this isn't fun fare... It's accumulating. It's a gift. They can't do it so they are jealous. But that's no good attitude.

BHG, it was from writing articles way back then in uni that I grew to have published two books of mine some weeks ago, with my work in hand. They call us, Thread Posters, jobless? Lie. We are a great help to NL because we share our gift and dole out information. cool
Re: 7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady by XavierBlue(m): 11:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
U for got Mr. Ass kisser
They never disagree with chics and always looking to score cheap points with chics
ya very true niggacheesy

XavierBlue
Re: 7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
U for got Mr. Ass kisser

Youre right..
I know someone like that.
Re: 7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
Aisha95:

Hey mr, if my post pained you so much that it got to the marrow of your bones, you could go gladly sit on a plank of hot protruding nails. I won't give 2 fvcks. Not even if you die today.
Gathering of nitwits would birth unmatched _stupidity
Sap-skulled simpleton. Go and die. Cretinous moronic_ _idiot.

#pre-teen# cry
Re: 7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady by XavierBlue(m): 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
emusmith:
Nice one bro. What these folks don't know and see is, writing "little" write ups or articles like this isn't fun fare... It's accumulating. It's a gift. They can't do it so they are jealous. But that's no good attitude.

BHG, it was from writing articles way back then in uni that I grew to have published two books of mine some weeks ago, with my work in hand. They call us, Thread Posters, jobless? Lie. We are a great help to NL because we share our gift and dole out information. cool
i don't give a hoot about em. There are jealous, let them go hang themselves.
Nice to hear you're a writer, am also one. Though it ain't publishedsad.
It a gift, and our continuous scribbling down of our thought aids it re-nourishing that gifts. You're a dope writer though. smiley

XavierBlue
Re: 7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady by farano(f): 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
witnezHD:
that means all your guy friends are lame
Why are guys soo lame?
Re: 7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady by XavierBlue(m): 11:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
farano:
Why are guys soo lame?
lolz cheesy. Why you turn that statement like that nacheesy

XavierBlue
Re: 7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady by Lawalsuleiman(m): 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
Posting..
Re: 7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
emusmith:

#pre-teen# cry
If your brain is aunctioned for sale to the lowest bidder, it won't still yield up to a yam tuber. Old fool.
Re: 7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 19, 2015
[quote author=XavierBlue post=37103403][/quote] Yeah. Let the butt hurt flow through you. Ewu.
Re: 7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 19, 2015
Aisha95:

If your brain is aunctioned for sale at the lowest bidder, it won't still yield up to a yam tuber. Old fool.

#frustration is a bad thing# lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady by XavierBlue(m): 12:06am On Aug 19, 2015
Aisha95:

Yeah. Let the butt hurt flow through you. Ewu.
_faggot. tongue

XavierBlue
Re: 7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady by witnezHD(m): 12:09am On Aug 19, 2015
farano:
Why are guys soo lame?
why should they be asking you such lame question.... fvck virgin.am turning ho into a wife
Re: 7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 19, 2015
Aisha95:

#Your _worthlessness could only be equated to that of a seasonal psycho.#
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

For The Love Of Fashion / Funny/romantic Cartoons Of An Expectant Mother / How Do You Define Ordinary Sex And Making Love? What’s The Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.