Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

teenage Gist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / teenage Gist (1406 Views)

A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture / Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS / When She Says Gist Me... I Don't Know How. Help Me Out Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

teenage Gist by dwag: 12:40am On Aug 19, 2015
Was filled with hunger so I had to branch the nearest ...........u know na! To get my self.

Wasn't holding enough today so I had to stop at first round as in no extra.

Still in the process when a man came in and joined the party. After that plenty food, the punk still demanded for extra.

The extra he demanded for was were the whole poo started.

A teenage girl was the sales girl. Instead of the punk to take his food and go jeje!!! , he started thinking with is third Leg.

The bozo didn't even allow me to finish drinking my water before the inevitable happened .

He asked an unneccessary question.

Guy........................WHAT IS YOUR NAME? .......

Most weird reply was what came out from the teenage girl's brain.............

Girl..........watin u wan use my name do? Abi u wan use am go buy food!!!

Omo I get touch as I hear that speech.......
Re: teenage Gist by Cutehector(m): 12:48am On Aug 19, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: teenage Gist by dwag: 12:54am On Aug 19, 2015
Like seriously, dem wahala plenty. I remember a day when I excused one !!!

...........................omo if you see the long hissssssssssssssssssssssss eh!!! Nai I ask my sef say who send you.
Re: teenage Gist by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 19, 2015
hmmmmmn
Re: teenage Gist by ronald4lif(m): 1:05am On Aug 19, 2015
I like her response. What's he doing with her name. Make hin chop e food jeje and leave.
Re: teenage Gist by dwag: 1:06am On Aug 19, 2015
Jarizod:
hmmmmmn
boss na as he dey go be dat o!!!
Re: teenage Gist by dwag: 1:09am On Aug 19, 2015
Feel free to drop your experience . Just for fun no hate intended.
Re: teenage Gist by dwag: 1:12am On Aug 19, 2015
ronald4lif:
I like her response. What's he doing with her name. Make hin chop e food jeje and leave.

Kikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki!!!

The thing tire me sef. ......... Me just dey laugh like crazy when I hear her response.
Re: teenage Gist by Bacteriocin(m): 3:08am On Aug 19, 2015
Dose girls wey dere mama dey sell food don wise now: dem know say na how to dey chop two things dey always dey una mind: free food and..........
Re: teenage Gist by tpiander: 4:11am On Aug 19, 2015
After that plenty food, the punk still demanded for extra.

A teenage girl was the sales girl. Instead of the punk to take his food and go jeje!!! , he started thinking with is third Leg.

The bozo didn't even allow me to finish drinking my water before the inevitable happened .

you abused him, she also abused him, what's the gist?
Re: teenage Gist by dwag: 8:12am On Aug 19, 2015
Bacteriocin:
Dose girls wey dere mama dey sell food don wise now: dem know say na how to dey chop two things dey always dey una mind: free food and..........
I dey tell you.
Re: teenage Gist by dwag: 8:20am On Aug 19, 2015
tpiander:

you abused him, she also abused him, what's the gist?
hmm!!! I Can see u aint smilling.
Re: teenage Gist by tpiander: 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
dwag:
hmm!!! I Can see I aint smilling.
Re: teenage Gist by dwag: 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
[quote author=tpiander post=37155017][/quote]eeeeeh!!!

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Best Scale Of Preference For entrepreneurs / I Now Have A Baby Mama.6 Things I Wish I Knew Before Now / My Experience,how Did You Guyz Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.