Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture (12841 Views)

"Lay On My Boobs, Let's Make Money Plans"nigeria Girl Shows Off Her Boob (photos / See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by spanconnect: 6:33am On Dec 05, 2017
angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 05, 2017
What will you achieve in posting this? You are also promoting immorality. You are suppose to be banned!

2 Likes

Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by gabinogem(m): 6:39am On Dec 05, 2017
Lol...soon we'll get there... The unclothedness fashion which will trend for ages. It's getting closer.

4 Likes

Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by ehbellsho(m): 6:41am On Dec 05, 2017
So itahave come to dis? More grease to your muscle
Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by izzou(m): 6:43am On Dec 05, 2017
Please let's respect people's decisions

This lady posted her bwessts online without editing anything,or even hiding her tips

No mod should push to frontoage and hide it. No be your own

Abeg respect her decisions angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:47am On Dec 05, 2017
shocked

Nawa oh! Has it gotten to this level?
Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by majamajic(m): 6:47am On Dec 05, 2017
the girl fresh

thanks op..... a good way to start off the day .

Ndebele people from Zimbabwe are so in love with unclothedness

3 Likes

Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by nero2face: 6:52am On Dec 05, 2017
Lol
Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by nero2face: 6:53am On Dec 05, 2017
majamajic:
the girl fresh

the Vaseline crew
Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by Feranchek(m): 6:53am On Dec 05, 2017
izzou:
Please let's respect people's decisions

This lady posted her bwessts online without editing anything,or even hiding her tips

No mod should push to frontoage and hide it. None your own

Abeg respect her decisions angry

Nna bros, no be lie you talk oo! Na so yesterday pesin for MTN marathon decide on HER OWN to open nyash, mod kon go paint am. Aswear down, e pain me gan ooooo

6 Likes

Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by nero2face: 6:53am On Dec 05, 2017
majamajic:
the girl fresh

the Vaseline crew grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by OluwasureGig: 7:48am On Dec 05, 2017
Women keep portraying themselves as sex objects every other day
Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by prodiG(m): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2017
Fwesh succulent boobies. angry Me likey grin

2 Likes

Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by festwiz(m): 8:22am On Dec 05, 2017
NoFavors, come and see o
shocked
Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 05, 2017
No be naija babe na, she is a south African.
Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by BEENUEL(m): 9:36am On Dec 05, 2017
Are you sure these South Africans don't need rehabilitation?

I mean, what is this.....

Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by BEENUEL(m): 9:36am On Dec 05, 2017
But the boobs fresh sha ...damn

7 Likes

Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by COURVOISier(m): 9:39am On Dec 05, 2017
Southy breast na free view. Na their way.
Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by Zeegavee: 10:11am On Dec 05, 2017
spanconnect:
angry angry angry
you did not hide username. Vaseline guys will start add
Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 05, 2017
na yahoo boys get all this Facebook profile unto format things.

1 Like

Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2017
festwiz:
NoFavors, come and see o
shocked
we like her

Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by Uyi168: 11:11am On Dec 05, 2017
Better boobi..me likey
Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by Michelle55: 11:15am On Dec 05, 2017
abeg why she hold am nau?
Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by ufuosman(m): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2017
The boob fine oh
Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by Macgreat(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2017
grin
Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 05, 2017
Michelle55:
abeg why she hold am nau?
Is it ur own, or wetin concern u, dnt let me call sars o

Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by Michelle55: 11:47am On Dec 05, 2017
EliteBiz:

Is it ur own, or wetin concern u, dnt let me call sars o
oya,abeg no vex.. it's not mine and please don't call the SARS guys inugo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by iamleumas: 11:48am On Dec 05, 2017
Lord have mercy
Yahoo boy @ work.
Don't say I don't warn you o.
Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by Melvinsofty: 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
BEENUEL:
But the boobs fresh sha ...damn
THIS YOUR MEME NOR BE HERE CHAI SEE AS BOBBI FRESH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture by DIKEnaWAR: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
I CAN CLEARLY SEE THE HOLLOW PART OF HER FOREHEAD. THAT'S WHERE HER BRAIN USED TO BE.

RIP BRAIN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

18+ Picture: What Is Your Bad Habit? / Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing? / The Craziest Place You've Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.