Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo (61833 Views)

Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission / Check Out The New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo / Must See List Of Songs Banned By NBC -olamide, Phyno.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by grandstar(m): 9:47am On Aug 19, 2015
Good. Because of these thin gs the wrath of God is coming. (Ephesians 5:3)
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by PaulSteve: 9:48am On Aug 19, 2015
@NBC,why won't all songs be screened before release,so that you can effectively enforce 'ban'?
Now you have successfully given those Alaba boys (Big Boss Jiggaman etc.) the full list of its 18 tracks Hit-selection CD!
Just watchout how CDs containing these tracks will start flooding the market.

2 Likes

Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by Afam4eva(m): 9:48am On Aug 19, 2015
TheFilmmaker:
You mean to tell me Ladi by Phyno, Olamide and Lil' Kesh is not on this list?

Old archaic men running the entertainment affairs of the country like its 1965.

Mtcheeeew.
They just want to be seen as working. Many of them have never come across these songs before. They just pick few songs that they have heard about and use them as scape goats.
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by juitar(m): 9:49am On Aug 19, 2015
Wat about St Janet songs
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by francizy(m): 9:49am On Aug 19, 2015
vheMa:
Am listening to post to be right now. cheesy can it also be banned on my phone?

Moreover,there's ntin wrong with "post to be's" VID and AUD.

Well,am still eating "The b00ty like groceries" grin

Lesbian??
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 19, 2015
DICKtator:

Are you a lesbian?

or you eat your man's bootay like groceries?

kindly clarify

grin grin grin grin
I mean to say "he's eating my b00ty like groceries" but most ppl won't get,that y I used it as twas being used in d songsmiley
kalus:
looking good pretty cool
Thanks smiley
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 19, 2015
francizy:

Lesbian??
I mean to say "he's eating my b00ty like groceries" but most ppl won't get,that y I used it as twas being used in d songsmiley
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by Nsiman(m): 9:52am On Aug 19, 2015
quote author=Stephansmily

Lol

Bt u know, its of no use banning it now that we've listened to and watched it. They should be banned even b4 dia release.

I thought we ve a national censorship board. This board n the NBC would ve worked together in order to take preemptic measures to forestall the release of these videos and songs.

1 Like

Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by francizy(m): 9:59am On Aug 19, 2015
vheMa:

Hehehehe!!! Issokay!!! Hope you eating his stick like biscuits too?? grin
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by graciousolo(m): 10:01am On Aug 19, 2015
lordtim001:
Shey dem dey watch song?
I no wan curse u...

dem no dey watch music video? Abi u no see say dem ban some videos only.

Dumb people everywhere always forming smart.

Oga go bush.
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by Paschal55(m): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2015
Music wey we don watch n listen to finish naim una dey make all dis noise#toolate#
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by hensben(m): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2015
Post to be by Omarion nor suppose dey there
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by shut(f): 10:03am On Aug 19, 2015
Hahaha this is hilarious
These tracks are already hits not just in Nigeria, it's a mission impossible already
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by belloabdulrazaq(m): 10:03am On Aug 19, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Old songs wey don reign finish NBC good morning na now una de wake up
hehe cheesy
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by jerrymej(m): 10:07am On Aug 19, 2015
Wao! Thanks to #theme NBC# for broadcasting and promoting this songs and their artist!!!
Rubbish!!

Theme Fans Mi---OBO.
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by lordtim001(m): 10:08am On Aug 19, 2015
graciousolo:

I no wan curse u...

dem no dey watch music video? Abi u no see say dem ban some videos only.

Dumb people everywhere always forming smart.

Oga go bush.
I asked you a question.Anyway,the case of that conductor who ran mad will be minor to yours.Go and smoke cow dung jare.....
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by Dekatron(m): 10:13am On Aug 19, 2015
Afam4eva:
That Phyno's yayo no be here oo
broke up with my gf. Nobody to translat from Igbo to English again

what was he saying in YAYO? is it as bad as Man of the year?
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by fejicruz(m): 10:15am On Aug 19, 2015
That was how they also banned D'Banj's "Oliver Twist", the video of "Suddenly" & Mohit's "Booty Call"...... Didn't still stop the songs from blowing.
We don hear these songs tire before the ban. It's a medicine after death.
By the way, where is Iyanya's " Mr. Oreo" on the list?
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by shaokhan01(m): 10:17am On Aug 19, 2015
and those are the hits in town....
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by lordtim001(m): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2015
graciousolo:

Since u desire madness, so shall it be upon u. I don't want it.

Asking dumb question, that u have d answer to is already madness, just keep following this thread and before long you go don pass the conductor own.

#FoulSpirit.
Calm your balls down nah angry
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 19, 2015
Mologi:
The irony of this ban is that,they(NBC ) help to promote this albums.....
lol....already downloaded 3 of them which I never knew existed grin grin grin
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by lexie234(m): 10:23am On Aug 19, 2015
......List of songs to download smiley smiley smiley
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 19, 2015
Mologi:

Atleast we kept them away from the young children who can't download it and that's the whole idea of the ban.
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by missKiffy(f): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
Some music here needs to banning. undecided
I love wizkids in my bed angry
Huh? You say?
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 19, 2015
At least they can't ban it from being played on cable channels. Who even watch local stations? Very boring programs they air.
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by jk4simi2000: 11:01am On Aug 19, 2015
The banning isn't bad but kinda late...# NBC should at all times screen d songs first before allowing the release of it
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by MarieSucre(f): 11:01am On Aug 19, 2015
vheMa:
Am listening to post to be right now. cheesy can it also be banned on my phone?

Moreover,there's ntin wrong with "post to be's" VID and AUD.

Well,am still eating "The b00ty like groceries" grin

You on #team flicking' de bean? Tongue out for examination.
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by dammytosh: 11:04am On Aug 19, 2015
Mologi:

At times I feel they are paid to ban it for promotion grin

See list without remarks. The person who compiled it still has his job.
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by heayey(m): 11:08am On Aug 19, 2015
this ppl too get sense, na nw dem knw say dem won ban....
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by purplekayc(m): 11:08am On Aug 19, 2015
Stephansmily:
OAP Yaw Naija shared this list last night - songs labelled ‘Not
To Be Broadcast’ (NTBB) by the National Broadcasting
Commission (NBC). Reasons for banning the songs include
‘obscene video, drug trafficking, vulgar lyrics, violence,
among others. What do you think?

www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/check-out-new-list-of-songs-banned-by.html?m=1

there are other ways to watch these things
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by luckyboss(m): 11:14am On Aug 19, 2015
una for say na Olamide carry dey champion,, abeg make we dey dance jaree!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) / Real Names Of All Top Nigerian Music Artistes / Meet Lil Ameer - Nigerian Youngest Hip Hop Artist (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.