Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo (61829 Views)

Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission / Check Out The New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo / Must See List Of Songs Banned By NBC -olamide, Phyno.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by Missbizy(f): 11:15am On Aug 19, 2015
Oya yi gan undecided
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by solonazzy: 11:17am On Aug 19, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Una just dey ban anaconda when nicki don go on WW PINK PRINT TOUR

Una jus dey ban "GBESE" when "efejoku" dey there embarassed

Una jus dey ban "INDOMIE" when "lagos boys" dey reing grin

I think the person wey gather this list get beef for baddo cheesy

Where's "efejoku" on that list?
Where's "expensive sh!t" on that list
Where's "69 missed calls" on that list

Nonsense listembarassed
I like Olamide, bt d list is just for July nw

1 Like

Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2015
MarieSucre:

You on #team flicking' de bean? Tongue out for examination.
whaYaSay
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by MetroBoomin: 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
Excuse me all,from the list of banned songs,what's really wrong with acehood featuring rick Ross Bugatti?
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by damyzino(m): 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
pls wat is wrong with olamide -bobo sad
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by Tonitelli: 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
vheMa:
whaYaSay

she just asked if u give head....
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by Harkinyhemmy(m): 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
Olamide - Bobo shouldnt be on that list
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by daresimon(m): 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
Rubbish work of banning songs already popular.

If they are really sure of doing good work, those works should be censored right before it is released to the public not after every tom dick and harry has downloaded it.

And besides if story for the gods is not on the list, then all na for media to show say them they work.

Hypocrites
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
The vast majority of Black artists don't make quality music. Nothing impressive about the lyrics. Nothing impressive about the beats. Most of it is vacuous, talentless, and only good for times you need mindless amp (ex. workout/dance, driving, playing videogames, sexperimenting). The fact that its 'Post To Be' doesn't mean it needs to be in a song, lol.

The last 20 years of hip hop can be summed up in the following rap verse by yours truly:

- Mustard on the beat. Mayonnaise on the mic -

*clears throat*

Put your hands in the a-ya, and keep 'em theya

Ni**a, I'm the shyt
But she had them tyts
...and that phat booty - Oh shyt!
So best believe I stole the bytch
Made her roll around in it
Made her touch the ground with it
If a broke *ss Ni**a try it
He won't live to lay with this

Yo, stay with this - I'm the shyt!
I got all the money
I got all the bytches!
We be poppin' bottles
On them punk *ss Ni**gaz -
we be poppin' stitches!
Yo, get this
Them cops don't know what they mess with
Rough Rhydaaaaa!

*drops mic*

Sign me already.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
The vast majority of Black artists don't make quality music. Nothing impressive about the lyrics. Nothing impressive about the beats. Most of it is vacuous, talentless, and only good for times you need mindless amp (ex. workout/dance, driving, playing videogames, sexperimenting). The fact that its 'post to be' doesn't mean it needs to be...in a song.

The last 20 years of hip hop can be summed up in the following rap verse by yours truly:

- Mustard on the beat. Mayonnaise on the mic -

*clears throat*

Put your hands in the a-ya, and keep 'em theya

Ni**a, I'm the shyt
But she had them tyts
...and that phat booty - Oh shyt!
So best believe I stole that bytch
Made her roll around in it
Made her touch the ground with it
If a broke *ss Ni**a try it
He won't live to lay with this

Yo, stay with this - I'm the shyt!
I got all the money
I got all the bytches!
We be poppin' bottles
On them punk *ss Ni**gaz -
we be poppin' stitches!
Yo, get this
Them cops don't know what they mess with
Rough Rhydaaaaa!

*drops mic*

Sign me already.

1 Like

Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Lol, Neo
I had fun cheesy
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol, Neo I had fun cheesy
You lay the lyrics like a true lyricist

1 Like

Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by Guruboi(m): 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
Why not ban them before their release. Bloody rubbish!
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
neoapocalypse:

You lay the lyrics like a true lyricist

Merci. It's actually demonstrating more of what a true lyricist isn't, but I get what you mean smiley
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by Temysteve(m): 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Una just dey ban anaconda when nicki don go on WW PINK PRINT TOUR

Una jus dey ban "GBESE" when "efejoku" dey there embarassed

Una jus dey ban "INDOMIE" when "lagos boys" dey reing grin

I think the person wey gather this list get beef for baddo cheesy

Where's "efejoku" on that list?
Where's "expensive sh!t" on that list
Where's "69 missed calls" on that list
Nonsense listembarassed
if u're expecting EXPENSIVE S**T on dat list, mu guy u're sitting on tad pole mehn...
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by Temysteve(m): 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
vheMa:
Am listening to post to be right now. cheesy can it also be banned on my phone?

Moreover,there's ntin wrong with "post to be's" VID and AUD.

Well,am still eating "The b00ty like groceries" grin
hmmmmm
pray not to pas thru d hole u came from ooo
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by Temysteve(m): 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
I laugh in #MOGADISHU joblessness BBC abi watin u call ursef Getting ready 4 my E..........
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by Feranmicharles(m): 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
Temysteve:
if u're expecting EXPENSIVE S**T on dat list, mu guy u're sitting on tad pole mehn...
why did you censored the "SHÎT" if its a good tin. Even the VID was potraying sexual content. So,why not being banned
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
Temysteve:
hmmmmm pray not to pas thru d hole u came from ooo
what hole
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
Tonitelli:

she just asked if u give head....
why choking mouth 4 mata wey no consing u embarassed
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by ruggedtimi(m): 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
post to be why?...wetin dey dat video expect ferrari
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by free37: 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by promise3048(m): 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
HDee:
Dat yayo of a thing
what happened to yayo Mr man?
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by MNDY(m): 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
vheMa:
Am listening to post to be right now. cheesy can it also be banned on my phone?

Moreover,there's ntin wrong with "post to be's" VID and AUD.

Well,am still eating "The b00ty like groceries" grin

Are you eating your own b00ty like groceries? When Jhene Aiko said it in the song, it was directed at a boy, like ". . . but he gotta' eat the b00ty like groceries."
---
Chris nailed it when he said "she's about to ride with me, and I do don't even know her name, but I know that she's your girl, don't be mad about it, THESE CHICKS BE (ARE) FOR EVERYBODY."
---
I love the way Jhene Aiko says "I make 'em do it" fading out at outro.
---
On the whole, I love that song to pieces! Thanks to Omarion for the masterpiece "Post To Be."
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by Temysteve(m): 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
Feranmicharles:
why did you censored the "SHÎT" if its a good tin. Even the VID was potraying sexual content. So,why not being banned
d vid is just too simple to be banned, their ar criteria 4 evry single vid d NBC banned so dey may av there reason 4 d opt out
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by Temysteve(m): 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
vheMa:
what hole
actually d quote is 4 a M. So i taught u her
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by ojnnaco(m): 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
Gooooosh ... even my fans mi oooo
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by demoore1(m): 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
What of 9ija jaga-jaga by idris
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by sanbells(f): 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
Post to be?.. Nah, datz ma favourite and I see nothing wrong in it. The video is clean, lyrics, cool
Y I dey waste time sef... e still dey my phone anyways
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by femmical(m): 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
the NBC are not the serious type. After a song must hv been aired and even forgotten that is when the ban songs. SMH
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by Ayatullah(m): 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
Orikinla:
Why did they not ban them before Buhari became President?

Because the man before him love everything vulgar.
Re: New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo by Feranmicharles(m): 8:22am On Aug 20, 2015
Temysteve:
d vid is just too simple to be banned, their ar criteria 4 evry single vid d NBC banned so dey may av there reason 4 d opt out
na dem sabi jurangry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) / Real Names Of All Top Nigerian Music Artistes / Meet Lil Ameer - Nigerian Youngest Hip Hop Artist (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.