Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning (3747 Views)

Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / My Girlfriend Cursed Me, Pls Advice Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 19, 2015
For some days now my girlfriend have been complaining that I give her less attention unlike before.this is so because she is in a location that is quite far from me.

1)she complained I answer her with monosyllabic words which is true
2)she complained am not performing some financial services towards her which is also true.

This are what I know she talks much about.this morning we were talking and she said it again anf asked if i loved her and I told her my mind that I don't love her again and she cursed me with some words now am not about those curses because

1)nothing moves well for me when we are together but if I ask for a little break I see things happening well for me.
2)she was a prostitute in our former hood sleeping from post to post with virtually all my padi. (you can check my last post to confirm)

am just wondering why she claims to have loved me and curse the one she loves like. women eh

she claims to be faithful and nd bla bla bla which may or not be true.honestly I need a breakfrom relationships.

CC_
cutehector,obinoscopy,lalasticlala,phockphockman
Re: My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning by vizkiz: 8:52am On Aug 19, 2015
what kind of curse?

He no go better for you kind of curse,

or

You are a stupid boy kind of curse? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning by chocolateme(f): 8:52am On Aug 19, 2015
If I were you, I would curse her back.
Oga always pray and stop taking things too literally.
Re: My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning by Obinovictor(m): 8:54am On Aug 19, 2015
Ignore the curse and make progress. She is not your wife nor mother.
Re: My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning by vani86: 8:55am On Aug 19, 2015
hoes need some love too you know
Re: My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 19, 2015
She don sleep with all your padi them and u call her your gf, na leftover fit u.
Re: My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning by Cutehector(m): 9:04am On Aug 19, 2015
hbpeze:
For some days now my girlfriend have been complaining that I give her less attention unlike before.this is so because she is in a location that is quite far from me.

2)she complained am not performing some financial services towards her which is also true.

This are what I know she talks much about.this morning we were talking and she said it again anf asked if i loved her and I told her my mind that I don't love her again and she cursed me with some words now am not about those curses because

1)nothing moves well for me when we are together but if I ask for a little break I see things happening well for me.
2)she was a prostitute in our former hood sleeping from post to post with virtually all my padi. (you can check my last post to confirm)

am just wondering why she claims to have loved me and curse the one she loves like. women eh

she claims to be faithful and nd bla bla bla which may or not be true.honestly I need a breakfrom relationships.

CC_
op, frm experience, she does not even hv an iota of love for u. U are just a money bag to her... And dnt even mind d curse, nothin is gona happen... Dump her sorry ass
Re: My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning by spartoo: 9:04am On Aug 19, 2015
u still get mind date her knowing that she is a 'cheerful giver'
u sef deserve flogging
Re: My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 19, 2015
If she curse you, curse her back.
Re: My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning by zadok60: 9:36am On Aug 19, 2015
and you are very proud of it cry
Re: My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning by funlord(m): 9:41am On Aug 19, 2015
angry
This o.p na serious MUMU! Abeg get out of here with this _fuckery! I'm sure you fit go show the gbovo the advice when dem dey waste time give you sef! Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning by Jenny1010(f): 9:48am On Aug 19, 2015
Just say you only want her for se.x , now that she is far away out of your dic.k reach, you decide to call it off. Seriously you deserve the curse. So deal with it player undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 19, 2015
Hmmmm............
Re: My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning by Lilyomi(f): 9:59am On Aug 19, 2015
Curse? So if a guy draws away u curse? Or she helped u along the way? Even with that. Anyway tell her to retract them. Personally, once ders no ring, I see no reason to curse for lack of financial help. Help yourself and tell her your wish to break up or keep quiet and help her.
Re: My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 19, 2015
spartoo:

u still get mind date her knowing that she is a 'cheerful giver'
u sef deserve flogging
am telling you I deserve better flogging
Re: My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 19, 2015
Oyind17:
She don sleep with all your padi them and u call her your gf, na leftover fit u.

that is right left over
Re: My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 19, 2015
I have blocked her sorry behind on WhatsApp and Facebook. The thing tire me which help she don help me as in which help?like what a nairalander above said she is not my wife or mother.and I did not disflower her so she can go to hell.the person way disvirgin am sef no reach my level and I day date am.me sef day Bleep UP.
Re: My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 19, 2015
vizkiz:
what kind of curse?

He no go better for you kind of curse,

or

You are a stupid boy kind of curse? undecided

she said the girl that will marry me will take 10 years to bear children for me.and some other nonsense talk like that.am not about the curses am just surprised it's coming from her
Re: My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning by missylizzy(f): 10:25am On Aug 19, 2015
You are childish from story and u supposed gf is childish too..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning by Odunharry(m): 10:46am On Aug 19, 2015
angry grin if she naked curse you do the same thing
Re: My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 19, 2015
missylizzy:
You are childish from story and u supposed gf is childish too..

what is childish about the whole thing mumu
Re: My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning by PhockPhockMan: 11:47am On Aug 19, 2015
OP, it's said that clear conscience fears no accusations. I know for sure that this your long story will come out to be biased if the girl in question tells her own part of the story. I'm not here to judge, but to let you know that the bond between you and her may not be the type that can be broken with mere phone call.
I advise you not to listen to those wrongly advising you to dump her like rotten garbage, go to her and explain things to her face to face.

Mind You, What destroys a man big time comes in a small package
Re: My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning by SexyStrawberry(f): 11:48am On Aug 19, 2015
Guy u better be careful with curses, everyone get their own guardian angel or demon wey dey follow dem waka up and down, there is power in the word, u should've rebuked her immediately, and secondly, ur only saying ur own side of the story, it would be wrong for anyone to crucify her without hearing from her as well, thirdly, why u dey call am girlfriend? u knew she was a cheerful giver, yet u dated her for d period of time she was around, y didn't u just collect ur own share of d cake n leave her? y maintain a relationship with a cheerful giver?
Re: My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning by Exponental(m): 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
hbpeze:
.. now am not about those curses,.........

,.........am just wondering why she claims to have loved me and curse the one she loves like......
You are worried. Go make peace with her (I don't mean reconciliation)
Re: My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning by wemmieslim(f): 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
Very funny,
To think you're aware that she sleeps around and you find it comforting while she was close by is a dumb ass thing to do on your part and it actually explained the kind of relationship that existed between you two,
The truth is,you never loved her,you only enjoy her probably cos she's good(you get)? and she doesn't love you either,she just needed your money,so retreating from her now that she's away gives her the fear of being cos all along you've been her ATM...Pele!
Re: My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning by orogodoganyin(m): 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
why did u stop loving her thow? cos she lives far 4rm u nd cant always b around 4 sex?
then u started 'loving' her 'cos of sex in the first place.
it's not a sin to date or a marry an ex-prostitute buh make sure u r really in love
Re: My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning by rawpadgin(m): 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
Honestly i don't understand how guys handles ladies nowadays

i can't even imagine my girlfriend insulting me
thats can't happen
Re: My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning by 25omega(m): 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin this op decided to wife the neighborhood ashi grin grin Now he probably has found another ashi to love and he is fronting on his old hoe. poster this story is the reverse of what guys on NL usually complain about. At least you told her you didn't love her anymore so it it be
Re: My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning by dangerous01(m): 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
HMMM SO IN SHORT U WAN TELL US SAY U B OKO ASHAWO ABI??
Re: My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning by Ephemmm: 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
hbpeze:

CC_

What attracted you to her when you know she was a bitch then? You are just tired of her pussy, simple.
Re: My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
Am seeing some funny comments thanks phockphockman your word is the best.i don't have her number again anytime she makes contact I'll apologise but no more love abeg
Re: My Girlfriend Cursed Me This Morning by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
Jenny1010:
Just say you only want her for se.x , now that she is far away out of your dic.k reach, you decide to call it off. Seriously you deserve the curse. So deal with it player undecided
gosh! I love brilliant ladies....u may b ryt or nt bt I luv d way u tink...

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! / Nothing / I Caught Mary Holding My Friend's Kondo Olopa, See What I Did Next (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.