Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Why Is My Girlfriend Doing This To Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is My Girlfriend Doing This To Me? (1185 Views)

Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? / I Caught My Girlfriend Doing This (see Photo) / (+18)See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing With A Stick (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is My Girlfriend Doing This To Me? by bolajioginni: 9:57am On Aug 19, 2015
My girlfriend is an official member of a leading Pentecostal church and she takes her religion seriously – so much so that she always recoils at the idea of having s*x. She says it’s against the teachings of the Bible. This makes me sad. I am a Christian myself and I go to a reputable orthodox church. My girlfriend’s attitude is really upsetting me.
I know a lot of our religious friends who are happy in fulfilling s*xual relationships, why should our situation be different? At times I even wonder if she’s not hiding something more sinister from me. I’ve asked her to reach some sort of compromise by giving me or*l s*x .
But she says nothing can be done s*xually until we are married. It seems as if she is using her religion as a bait for us to get married.
What can I do? What if she turns out to be a pig-in-a-poke after we get married? Do you think there’s anything I can say to change her views? I want her so much.
Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Doing This To Me? by Luckylife(m): 9:58am On Aug 19, 2015
Bro if u love her , worth her, care for her wait for GOD time .
Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Doing This To Me? by kodded(m): 10:11am On Aug 19, 2015
You are the instrument the devil is using to tempt her, if you crave for sex too much, why not break up with her and go for a girl who will satisfy your urge ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Doing This To Me? by heayey(m): 10:13am On Aug 19, 2015
I Wish U Goodluck Bt Still Have Patience
Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Doing This To Me? by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 19, 2015
bolajioginni:
My girlfriend is an official member of a leading Pentecostal church and she takes her religion seriously – so much so that she always recoils at the idea of having s*x. She says it’s against the teachings of the Bible. This makes me sad. I am a Christian myself and I go to a reputable orthodox church. My girlfriend’s attitude is really upsetting me.
I know a lot of our religious friends who are happy in fulfilling s*xual relationships, why should our situation be different? At times I even wonder if she’s not hiding something more sinister from me. I’ve asked her to reach some sort of compromise by giving me or*l s*x .
But she says nothing can be done s*xually until we are married. It seems as if she is using her religion as a bait for us to get married.
What can I do? What if she turns out to be a pig-in-a-poke after we get married? Do you think there’s anything I can say to change her views? I want her so much.
Go and marry her then enjoy her fully
Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Doing This To Me? by lordtim001(m): 10:34am On Aug 19, 2015
She's your girlfriend not your wife.Afterall,what you wanna do is have s*x and them dump her
Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Doing This To Me? by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 19, 2015
kodded:
You are the instrument the devil is using to tempt her, if you crave for sex too much, why not break up with her and go for a girl who will satisfy your urge ? undecided

I wonder oooo

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Doing This To Me? by lahbordiz5(f): 6:52am On Aug 27, 2015
Bad guy u want bang her and clean ur mouth abi, watin be guys problem most u do with sex in relationships before you know the gal love you, I think gals need to wise up make dem better ate Dat fish way dey der brain undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Doing This To Me? by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 27, 2015
Op, y cn u respect her opinion nd wait till d tym, infact d madness abt d hype rate of demanding 4 sex is going crazy, y must u b luking at sumone life 2 runs ur own life, bro if u are sure dt u don't want 2 destroy her life, den respect her opinion, if u persist den u shld b called devil incarnate
Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Doing This To Me? by adepiero: 7:12am On Aug 27, 2015
If she is worth the wait, then wait for her.

But if your conceince feels there is more to the religious story, feel free to get a plan B.

(1) (Reply)

Irony Of Beauty (photo) / Enter And Donate Your Charity Smile! / Responding To A Flirt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.