Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) (76081 Views)

Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos / “Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) / Hairiest Queen Okafor Flaunts Boobs In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by imma2(m): 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
MarieSucre:
Whaaaaaaat! I AM SOOO HAPPY FOR HER.

I remember reading one thread about her on nairaland. And the comments were appalling. I almost vomited at the utterances of some people. I wonder if such vomit could come out of their mouths how they looked like physically.

This same forum people would flare up at at anything racist or tribalist but it's ok to say things like "let albinos go and marry themselves na" or "she looks like a she-male". Like she created herself.

You go girl! You deserve all the love you can get from a man who truly wants all of you. If anybody in this dank and bleak world deserves happiness, it's you girl. Remember, all you need in this world is to accept yourself. Other people's acceptance is secondary.

Peace and love hon.

The only sensible comment I'v seen here. As for the rest, continue to carry her matter for your head.

You people don't stop to think what if you were born with the same condition. A lot of you would have ended their life or worst if any. (cowards)

I can only admire her courage to come out and stand tall even in the face of adversity. That's real courage

3 Likes

Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by worksmart(m): 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
I love that she just doesn't care and is making the most of the hand that has been dealt to her.

We could learn this lesson from her when it comes to insecurities we have regarding ourselves and our perceived imperfections.

The boyfriend may be at a loss to impress her with his hairy chest especially if she has a more impressive growth of hair on chest.

1 Like

Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by argob44(f): 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
She has great bod though www.asbgistng.com
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by mayreeh215: 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
Shaadey:
Being hairy doesn't mean you should start showcasing your boobs na

Anyway congrats
I tire o
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by fpeter(f): 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
he looks like her brother
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
philfrey08:

I find things wrong.
BUT WHO AM I to judge her? undecided
She's God creation. Maybe u shd get close to her to see if her heart is also hairy or terrible. Pray for hee that she finds the happiness you are also looking for.
What me i dislike is just these indecent pictures. lipsrsealed

Don't need to go close...A woman with a good heart would not expose herself this way. Nice day.

1 Like

Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by therealdeal10: 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
Diis is absolutely disgusting undecided undecided

Y she go dey put am on full display?? She's nt evn ashamed
Dis might b anoda transgender
Nawa oo
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by QueenEdna(f): 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
MarieSucre:

Yes, it is indeed cheap publicity o. I am sure it is every girl's dream to be known publicly as the girl-with-lots-of-hair-all-over-her-body./ sarcasm off.

For once see beyond your nose. Thanks.
well, its my opinion still, so U̶̲̥̅̊ can go to hell 4 all i care. I am sure if ur bro brings home such dirty lookn lady U̶̲̥̅̊ will be d first to revolt... Anupam.
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by David0(m): 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
philfrey08:

undecided na wa 4 u o....
U look like u wud prefer a mermaid with stony and thorny heart to a beast with a golden and godly inner self.

Just like I said, I think he's gay.

U shud learn to read n understand.
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
I'm quite sure that a good number of the people that have commented on this thread are either Christian or Muslim, and believe that there's a creator up there, yet they're quick to insult and mock someone whom they believe was created by same god they worship.

Pathetic fools

Happy for the lady. I'm even more happy that she has all the confidence she needs to survive in this world, else people's words would have made her crawl more and more into her shell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by fabulousvera(f): 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
enoqueen:
And she thinks that this guy will marry her.

Baddoo girl.
haba
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by andreernest28(m): 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
PLS TAKE DIS THING OUT OF HERE.HELP HELP HELP HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!transgendered NONI
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by JJKADRY(m): 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
D man and his only one red cap tho (bentigore) grin

1 Like

Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by unknown87: 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
Kai!!! That place will be a Zambisa jungle/forest enclave grin
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by Icekyng: 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
She no fine aswear
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by itunity007(m): 3:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
dis one ba igbin onirun oooooo
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by 2kor: 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
Is dat not Emeka my old Nebor?lol...chineke.....all I see is dat Emeka is getting married to chibuzor
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by UyiIredia(m): 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
It shows no case is hopeless.
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by seangy4konji: 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
I just came to see the photo of the boyfriend and yes i guessed right and it made my day.

I love hairy women though.

1 Like

Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by effrebor(m): 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
Na small remain,i 4 vomit
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by samsongbemisola(m): 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
I reject it in Jesus, not sexy @ all, look @ the make up like those ibadan local girls, not appealing @ all
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by samsongbemisola(m): 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
Chai

Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by cr8v(f): 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
wow...one man's food tho, always a million mens poison,i would look at that and feel terrible for her but a 'baller' is cruising with her as his bae. life is as funny as it is beautiful. www.okpeke.com
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
Is this a she or a he. See how hairy she is.

She even get beards pas d man. Lol
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
Wots she trying to prove. So irritating angry
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2015

what happened to waxing or permanent hair removal from the follicles?

There are products called hair inhibitors that can prevent hair from growing for as long as you use them...

There are so many hair removal methods that she could have used, it does not have to be shaving.
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by Akiika: 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
Wey the girl nah?
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by osytex: 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
na dis type her community go gather money send am surgery to change to man.....
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by JOYOSITA(f): 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
She looks dirty joor
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by MzEspoir(f): 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
And I am still single. Chai!
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by flokii: 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
omaniblog:
[center][/center]

When she gave an interview and said so many guys are dying to have her, you guys think she was kidding, today the goddess of hair as landed herself an Enugu baller.

She share pic exclusive with OFB. See photos

[center]

http://www.omanifranklin.com/2015/08/exclusive-hairiest-girl-in-nigeria.html

:Lalasticlala

@OP craze dey ur head sha.. wat's sizzling about this poo...
Moral lesson for girls... it pays to be natural, makeup wnt bring you love but deception.
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by kikelomojessy(f): 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
God is Good.

I think she deserved to be in a good relationship and loved too cos she is a human.

The only thing I dnt think she shld be doing is showing her boobies always.

Its okey for her to be proud of how she was created and she can also try to shave a little bit ( I dnt know how dat will affect her anyway).

We are all wonderfully made.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hot Lady's Outfit To Club Rumours Got People Talking / Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With / What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.