Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,287 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Meet Marcc Rose, The Resemblance Of Tupac In The Movie: "Straight Outta Compton" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Marcc Rose, The Resemblance Of Tupac In The Movie: "Straight Outta Compton" (2047 Views)

Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo / Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) / Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Marcc Rose, The Resemblance Of Tupac In The Movie: "Straight Outta Compton" by creebhills(m): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2015
There is a movie presently at the theaters in The United States of America, it was released for Cinemas August 14, 2015.

The Movie is titled "Straight Outta Compton". if you are Familiar with the Trends and Grills of the Entertainment world then you aren't far from it.
More also if you are an addicted Rap Music Fan, then you must be tripping for this Movie. wondering why?
ALSO READ:
Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoying Life in Punta Mita, Mexico:http://www./2015/08/kylie-jenner-and-tyga-enjoying-life-in.html

Here is the reason: First I like to know if you were born in the late 80's or early 90's, because if you where then you no stranger to the lords, kings and queens of the Rap world. Am sure you know names like Snopp Dogg, Easy-E,Eminem, Dr Dre, 2pac Amaru Shakur, Suge Knight e.t.c.

READ FULL ARTICLE HERE:http://www./2015/08/meet-marcc-rose-resemblance-of-tupac-in.html

Re: Meet Marcc Rose, The Resemblance Of Tupac In The Movie: "Straight Outta Compton" by SUGARBEE(f): 11:29am On Aug 19, 2015
Tupac OMG, I wish he could just come back to life now
Re: Meet Marcc Rose, The Resemblance Of Tupac In The Movie: "Straight Outta Compton" by penrobber(m): 11:29am On Aug 19, 2015
Omo dis guy resemble Pac tru tru oo... Bt not as fine as him
Re: Meet Marcc Rose, The Resemblance Of Tupac In The Movie: "Straight Outta Compton" by creebhills(m): 11:40am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Tupac OMG, I wish he could just come back to life now
yeah me tooo. i really miss him
Re: Meet Marcc Rose, The Resemblance Of Tupac In The Movie: "Straight Outta Compton" by creebhills(m): 11:43am On Aug 19, 2015
penrobber:
Omo dis guy resemble Pac tru tru oo... Bt not as fine as him
lol funny you

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Lyrically Controversial Nigerian Songs / See How This Nigerian Artist,seun Dimplez Celebrated 'No Bra Day' yesterday / Top 10 Richest Nigerian Musicians 2015 And Sources Of Their Wealth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.