Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,823 members, 7,844,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. (4934 Views)

Obaseki Wins As Appeal Court Throws Out Ize-Iyamu’s Case For Ballot Recount / Children Draw To Recount Their Boko Haram Experiences (Photos) / Judge Orders Immediate Commencement Of Edo Election Vote Recount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by talktimi(m): 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
engrlarex:

must u display ur stupidity in public.
Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by Iykopee(m): 3:37am On Aug 20, 2015
engrlarex:

mention ur area and local government.

D-line Portharcout.
Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by Demdem(m): 7:30am On Aug 20, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
I got this information from my friend, who is an insider in politics of Rivers state.

Ffuckfuckfool, u and ur friend are shameless liars. There was no election in Rivers. My position is the election must hold all over again and let both Wike and Dakuku present themselves to the people all over again while the people choose whoever they desire in a conducive atmosphere. That is true justice.

doctokwus:
Your friend would be laughing at u for making a fool of yourself here..
For u to even bliv that recounting of votes could be done at the INEC hqts in pH while evidences from the forensic examination of the ballot papers has not even been heard by the tribunal shows how very low your reasoning capacity is.
If u made this up yourself u have showed how low u reason;if trully u were given by your friend,I bet u he has seen a first class mugu in u.
Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by Demdem(m): 7:31am On Aug 20, 2015
nationwide1:
What if Wike still wins?

so be it but there must be an election. There wasnt one at all in Rivers.
Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by engrlarex(m): 7:51am On Aug 20, 2015
Iykopee:

D-line Portharcout.

kk as far as am concern, presidential election was the worst of it, it's crystal clear the result was written and dat was y d returning officer turned himself to a comedian and the gubernatorial election, dia was partial voting marred with irregularities especially at various places.
Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by PhockPhockMan: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2015
Demdem:

Ffuckfuckfool, u and ur friend are shameless liars. There was no election in Rivers. My position is the election must hold all over again and let both Wike and Dakuku present themselves to the people all over again while the people choose whoever they desire in a conducive atmosphere. That is true justice.

DEMDEMUMU, Your stupidity knows no bounds. You are the one defending that illegality called Local govt election conducted by Amaechi, and you're here deceiving your fellow fools that there was no Governorship election in Rivers state.
Although, I know you as a deranged fellow, but I never believed it has gone this bad.
For your information, there was election in Rivers state, and the winner Was Nyesom Wike.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by Demdem(m): 10:37am On Aug 20, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

DEMDEMUMU, Your stupidity knows no bounds. You are the one defending that illegality called Local govt election conducted by Amaechi, and you're here deceiving your fellow fools that there was no Governorship election in Rivers state.
Although, I know you as a deranged fellow, but I never believed it has gone this bad.
For your information, there was election in Rivers state, and the winner Was Nyesom Wike.

Ffuckfuckfool, what illegality? The case is still in the law court so who the ffuck are u to comtemplate the decision of the court. A wike shameless thug? are u for real? There was no election in Rivers during the gubernatorial election. All sane minds knows these. Only u and ur shameless kind will say otherwise. deal with that fool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Yoruba Woman Called Radio Biafra / Profile Of Newly Appointed DG Voice Of Nigeria (VON) “mr. Osita Okechukwu” / Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Visited Tony Anenih And This Was What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.