Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. (4922 Views)

Obaseki Wins As Appeal Court Throws Out Ize-Iyamu’s Case For Ballot Recount / Children Draw To Recount Their Boko Haram Experiences (Photos) / Judge Orders Immediate Commencement Of Edo Election Vote Recount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by PhockPhockMan: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
I got this information from my friend, who is an insider in politics of Rivers state.

On Going right now Inside INEC office...Port-Harcourt the Rivers State Capital.
As the Rivers APC continues with the inspection of ballot papers and other election materials, it has been revealed that Dakuku Peterside may have rigged the elections in Opobo/Nkoro local government area. A total of 1,153,998 ballot papers are to be inspected by the APC. And out of the 896,546 ballot papers that have been inspected so far; the APC has confirmed 846,041 valid votes in favour of the PDP and 50,505 valid votes for the APC. The report shows that, the 50,505 votes of the APC came mostly from Opobo/Nkoro and Eleme local government areas. Recall that Gov. Wike of the PDP polled 1,029,102 votes to defeat Hon. Dakuku Peterside who polled 124,896 votes in the last governorship election in Rivers State. As at the time of filling this report, the APC is yet to inspect 257,452 ballot papers.

2 Likes

Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
undecided
Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
WHY RECOUNT

why not revote
just wasting your time guys
Chai Demdemoron will surely die on seeing this news

4 Likes

Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by bluaero(m): 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
Dont make me laff cheesy
Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by PhockPhockMan: 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
If they like, let them conduct the election 100 times.

Wike will win 100 times.

8 Likes

Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by paj4love: 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
if the Governorship election is conducted 1million time in Rivers state Wike will still win.

7 Likes

Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by PhockPhockMan: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
paj4love:
if the Governorship election is conducted 1million time in Rivers state Wike will still win.
Don't mind the jokers in APC.
They finds it difficult to do the honourable thing, concede defeat.

5 Likes

Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by ionsman: 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
Lol. Is anybody expecting the papers not to tally with what INEC announced?

We know they have been thumb printing all these while to make the figures rhyme.

Or why has Inec/pdp been stopping Apc from inspecting the materials all these while even when there was a court order?

Abeg leave matter for matthias jare... grin

N.B: If this your info is actually true, Inec headquarters has a database, so no cause for alarm.

5 Likes

Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
Confusion in the midst of Apc after wike goes for prayers

3 Likes

Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by doctokwus: 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
Your friend would be laughing at u for making a fool of yourself here..
For u to even bliv that recounting of votes could be done at the INEC hqts in pH while evidences from the forensic examination of the ballot papers has not even been heard by the tribunal shows how very low your reasoning capacity is.
If u made this up yourself u have showed how low u reason;if trully u were given by your friend,I bet u he has seen a first class mugu in u.

14 Likes

Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
I got this information from my friend, who is an insider in politics of Rivers state.

your friend is on a wet dose of ikwere weed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by Bugatie(m): 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
Conduct a fresh election in Rivers State and see Wike win again!
Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by PhockPhockMan: 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
ionsman:
Lol. Is anybody expecting the papers not to tally with what INEC announced?

We know they have been thumb printing all these while to make the figures rhyme.

Or why has Inec/pdp been stopping Apc from inspecting the materials all these while even when there was a court order?

Abeg leave matter for matthias jare... grin

N.B: If this your info is actually true, Inec headquarters has a database, so no cause for alarm.

2 Likes

Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by PhockPhockMan: 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
doctokwus:
Your friend would be laughing at u for making a fool of yourself here..
For u to even bliv that recounting of votes could be done at the INEC hqts in pH while evidences from the forensic examination of the ballot papers has not even been heard by the tribunal shows how very low your reasoning capacity is.
If u made this up yourself u have showed how low u reason;if trully u were given by your friend,I bet u he has seen a first class mugu in u.

Cry me a river.

4 Likes

Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by dexpee4life(m): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
Una Don come again
Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by PhockPhockMan: 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
shachris:

your friend is on a wet dose of ikwere weed.
You are on Kwale weed for believing that APC won Rivers state Governorship election.

4 Likes

Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by doctokwus: 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Cry me a river.
I know u are a Wike apologist and confirmed WW,but it doesn't stop your views from being aired and d merits or demerits discussed.
But on this post honestly,u have belittled yourself and for a strident poster on nland like yourself,it just makes u to come across as being too intellectually daft.
That's d shame for u.If u like continue or return to showing a bit of intellect in whatever u post;either from a "friend" or urself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by PhockPhockMan: 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
doctokwus:

I know u are a Wike apologist and confirmed WW,but it doesn't stop your views from being aired and d merits or demerits discussed.
But on this post honestly,u have belittled yourself and for a strident poster on nland like yourself,it just makes u to come across as being too intellectually daft.
That's d shame for u.If u like continue or return to showing a bit of intellect in whatever u post;either from a "friend" or urself.
Say the truth, if the reverse is the case, will you be pouring all these insult on OP?

2 Likes

Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by nationwide1(m): 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
What if Wike still wins?
Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by doctokwus: 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Say the truth, if the reverse is the case, will you be pouring all these insult on OP?
I am not honestly a Peterside fan;but its clear that no election took place in Rivers state and that Wike would be a monumental disaster as a governor and would leave the state into perpetual regret.
In a sane society,Wike would be answering all sorts of criminal charges rather than being a governor.But gradually with PMB in charge,Nigeria will start sieving out a lot of political misfits,thugs and touts.The likes of Wike may not all be totally weaned out during PMB's tenure but a good foundation would have been laid in cleansing the system.
Your op has really further reduced whatever little regard I had in your posts.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by GenbIoodykiller: 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
demdem grin

3 Likes

Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by talktimi(m): 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
[quote author=doctokwus post=37125348]
[s] I am not honestly a Peterside fan;but its clear that no election took place in Rivers state and that Wike would be a monumental disaster as a governor and would leave the state into perpetual regret.
In a sane society,Wike would be answering all sorts of criminal charges rather than being a governor.But gradually with PMB in charge,Nigeria will start sieving out a lot of political misfits,thugs and touts.The likes of Wike may not all be totally weaned out during PMB's tenure but a good foundation would have been laid in cleansing the system.
Your op has really further reduced whatever little regard I had in your posts.[/[/s]quote] can you prove in a court of competent jurisdiction that no elections took place in Rivers state ? Don't let grammar and herd mentality syndrome finish you people in ap APC, it's better you read up on what happened in Abia state tribunal today before you support that deranged argument again. As for your criminal allegations, if you have any proof, the onus is on you to go to court instead of ranting all over social media

1 Like

Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by sammyj: 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
OP is a BIG Mugu or an ignorant wailer. Take this for your F**lishness !!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2739269_clvrh3ow8aawwho_jpegb9410a887cc29efdba8c24c0caffdad6

3 Likes

Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by engrlarex(m): 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
anybody that live in rivers state knew that there was no election if the person want to satisfy his conscience.

2 Likes

Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by Iykopee(m): 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
engrlarex:
anybody that live in rivers state knew that there was no election if the person want to satisfy his conscience.

^^^ In my area there was election and it went peacefully yet, Dakuku lost when results were announced just after voting.

2 Likes

Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by networkrecharg: 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
[size=20pt]How through is this??[/size]
Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by PhockPhockMan: 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
engrlarex:
Liar.

3 Likes

Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by talktimi(m): 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
engrlarex:
[s]anybody that live in rivers state knew that there was no election if the person want to satisfy his conscience[/s].
see mumu

2 Likes

Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by engrlarex(m): 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
Iykopee:

^^^ In my area there was election and it went peacefully yet, Dakuku lost when results were announced just after voting.

mention ur area and local government.

1 Like

Re: LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. by engrlarex(m): 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
talktimi:
see mumu

must u display ur stupidity in public.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: The Problems And Solutions / A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) / Radio Biafra Live Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.