Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing (40534 Views)

IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. / UNILORIN Post-utme Screening Result 2017/2018 Released / OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by wittytezzy(m): 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
. . . Awa o gba'wokuwo logba a wa!
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by webtechguru: 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
so why would dey dress like that to school, maybe they came for boy friends in the exam hall
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by otabuko(m): 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
missstella:
They would have told the candidates to dress decently cause they r going to church. Mtchewww smh
so you mean they can wear anything because they're not going to church... If they were ready for education, they'd dress properly...
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by experimentist: 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
missstella:
They would have told the candidates to dress decently cause they r going to church. Mtchewww sm
na ur type be those nasty type girls that like to dey display their sagged bre*ast sloppy a*ss to the public anyhow.. ashawo 10-10kobo

2 Likes

Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by cheerokee(m): 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
mizhanny:
exactly, I nearly missed my exam too, we were ask to get wrappers to cover our trousers
hope you murdered the exam?
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by demmick96(m): 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
To before warned is to before harm nw
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by onward4life(m): 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ist Wats d full meaning of ladyf? It's just a way of curbing indescribable dressing pattern. Though they were abit too hasrh on the tadpoles or jambite
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by wittytezzy(m): 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
GodMode:

As long as a woman covers her b:reasts and y:ansh there's nothing wrong there.

Especially in Africa.. Cos Africans were almost nude before the colonial masters came...

African ancestors were cool with seeing boobs everyday.. They didn't complain...

shoro niyen...

is this what you'll tell your mum when called to preach to her on decency? modesty? chastity?

no insults intended, thank you.
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by uchennaakunne(m): 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
ladyF:
Lol. No be wetin she get, she go wear?

Make dem cover their eyes if dey no wan see tins grin

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
..This ladyf sef..you be MTN?...why na everywhere you dey commentt first?
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by adconline(m): 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
Naija is full of hypocrites. 11m kids are not going to school and we care about indecent dressing.. No be s3x we take produce these 11m kids? And we no wan take of them??

1 Like

Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by vislabraye(m): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
kevinberry:

They school is trying to prevent slut from gaining admission,they are everywhere,once they get admission they distribute their number and offer house service...they are many here in uniben..preventing indecent dressing is one way forward,I support slut shaming..

Unillorin is a Federal University. If it were Babcock, Covenant University it would be a different thing. A uni should be a secular institution.
Any lady can be a slut. As long as there's poverty and randy guys, there'll always be runs girls to satisfty sexual needs.
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by chachanga: 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
GodMode:

As long as a woman covers her b:reasts and y:ansh there's nothing wrong there.

Especially in Africa.. Cos Africans were almost nude before the colonial masters came...

African ancestors were cool with seeing boobs everyday.. They didn't complain...

yeah, right, though the na.ked pigmy example doesn't quite cut it!

because, it's funny how, even in those primitive societies where they went around with their johns and womanly parts out in full glare of all, they had low incidences of rape, defiling etc; those things were classified as taboos punishable with the stiffest penalties.

we're living in an hyper-sexualized society that guarantees anonymity once you can cover your tracks well, get good lawyers to argue your case out etc.

With all the issues of violence against women, rape, student kidnappings esp chicks with all mutilation &ritualistic dismembering that goes with it etc in Naija now; the school might just be trying to do their own little part, though they're quite off the mark on the methodology sha.

the thingie stank a bit of religious intolerance, extremism etc but even though
1. the exam candidates were forewarned
2. i wouldn't give up my admission to fight any imaginary cause especially on some weak issue like conservative dressing when am still the one at the mercy of the management and in dire need of the admission...i would save that for later when i'd gotten in to the school then Aluta can start and Continua till infinity.

Let's hear it from the Unilorin products how they feel about the whole thing.

I'd say the records should be able to show if such rules have made any meaningful contribution to say, academic excellence, peace, low cultism incidence ratio etc. if such findings bring forth results in the positive range, then we have our winner there!

5 Likes

Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by Dindondin(m): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
ladyF:

serves them right.
this is a university that has warned them before

1 Like

Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by ladyF(f): 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
Dindondin:

serves them right.
this is a university that has warned them before
But it's wat they can afford.

This ur moniker still makes me laugh grin
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by GodMode: 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
wittytezzy:

shoro niyen...

is this what you'll tell your mum when called to preach to her on decency? modesty? chastity?

no insults intended, thank you.

Aren't you the same guy that would go and degrade a woman in private...

But in public you scream decency, modesty and chastity...

CHAI... Women are really trying in this world..
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by rotexteymie(f): 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
crowndotun:
If i could remember very well back in the days, you'll see warnings at the entrance of mini/main campus in Unilorin. Some people need to learn in a hard way.
My brother those warnings are all over ...even on the portal......... undecided
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by Dindondin(m): 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
ladyF:

But it's wat they can afford.

This ur moniker still makes me laugh grin
no, some youths v forgotten that there are places where they don't compromise their sanity.
I m sure most females that were turned down were those that wore extra revealing cloths.
it's not that they are poor.
Last Bullet
About my moniker, Emi lo fun mi, awon Irunmole lo gbe wa!
My signature gave birth to it!
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by Dubemkelly(m): 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
ASAbraham:
To edit your WAEC Result to a your desired grades kindly contact 08095733904 for fast update. Tnks
Can I also photoshop it and use filters too?
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by GodMode: 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
chachanga:

yeah, right, though the na.ked pigmy example doesn't quite cut it!

because, it's funny how, even in those primitive societies where they went around with their johns and womanly parts out in full glare of all, they had low incidences of rape, defiling etc; those things were classified as taboos punishable with the stiffest penalties.

we're living in an hyper-sexualized society that guarantees anonymity once you can cover your tracks well, get good lawyers to argue your case out etc.

With all the issues of violence against women, rape, student kidnappings esp chicks with all mutilation &ritualistic dismembering that goes with it etc in Naija now; the school might just be trying to do their own little part, though they're quite off the mark on the methodology sha.

the thingie stank a bit of religious intolerance, extremism etc but even though
1. the exam candidates were forewarned
2. i wouldn't give up my admission to fight any imaginary cause especially on some weak issue like conservative dressing when am still the one at the mercy of the management and in dire need of the admission...i would save that for later when i'd gotten in to the school then Aluta can start and Continua till infinity.

Let's hear it from the Unilorin products how they feel about the whole thing.

I'd say the records should be able to show if such rules have made any meaningful contribution to say, academic excellence, peace, low cultism incidence ratio etc. if such findings bring forth results in the positive range, then we have our winner there!

In 2015, some tribes still practise it.
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by Temysteve(m): 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
ladyF:

dis is our rules, dis is our regulation, dis is our constitution, if u can't abide by it den stay away. gr8 #Unilorite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by Temysteve(m): 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
IMAGINE!!! A remedial student includend #wastedeffort
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by Siradedor1: 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
TO me on this issue of indecency its so wrong for our girls to be dressing like harlot, the school would have allowed them to write the putme because it is their first time and they don> t know the rules of the school. if they are admitted they will adopted the school rules of decent dressing. just cant imagine the pains those girls will pass through for one year. From my point of view.
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
What is indecent dressing ? who makes the judgement? The Unilorin hisbah police ? lol . How does this put that hippocritical school in the list of world 1000 top universities ? The black race is funny !
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by rashygenius: 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
[quote author=ASAbraham post=37124304]To edit your WAEC Result to a your desired grades kindly contact 08095733904 for fast update. Tnks[/quote
na inside Kuje prison u suppose dey chill ur ass
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
GodMode:

...dont mind the punny minds . They all secretly visit p.orn websites & publicly do holy -holy holy! God will judge them in the open very soon .
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by whizqueen(f): 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
treasuremabel:
Thats my school o,
Truly better by far grin
Our Alma Mata

Proudly Better By Far cool smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
Some retired olosho trynna gain education...
We have two sets of girls in this scenario, the ones who don't read instructions and the ones who read but ignnore to see what will happen.
They forget we are still in the season of CHANGE!grin
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by Sharkson777: 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
Thats too bad! UnIlori toh bad gO.
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
8kingz:

Yap he z,unless u re duin somefin wrong with dat person and u re caught...Unilorin leaves space for relationships,they just don't want indecency
thank you o
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by wittytezzy(m): 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
GodMode:

my man you are begging the question

and you dont even know me,

that i degrade a woman secretly is a weak allegation that hold no water

rape, prostitution & other sexual vices in a society proportionate to the prevalence of indecency in that society

no one pray to have any of one's closed ones fall victim to these vices

lets rally round to stop this
Re: 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing by favouritesahaba: 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
Naija don begin dey do the right thing. #fearofbuhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Federal Polytechnic Idah Spelt 'Acknowledgement' And 'Confirm' On Its Portal / Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers / Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.