Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

No Sex Before Marriage (good Or Bad) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Before Marriage (good Or Bad) (1101 Views)

Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Sex Before Marriage (good Or Bad) by MistaHumble(m): 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
I was thinking about this situation while I was listening to a conversation today.

Now the principle of no sex before marriage is very ok and its what everyone is taught to do.

Now what will you do as a guy if you love a girl so much and she does the same, you are a virgin and she is also a virgin so you guys have agreed to abstain from sex till marriage. Now after the marriage you guys are finally certified to have sex and then you find out your wives private part has a really bad odour.

What will you do if you even try to help the situation but then u just can't?

Will you divorce her or what?
Re: No Sex Before Marriage (good Or Bad) by Cutehector(m): 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
Its a personal choice...
Re: No Sex Before Marriage (good Or Bad) by Ginoo: 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
It's not good because some girls P/ussy smell so you have to be sure that everything is in good condition before you marry her
Re: No Sex Before Marriage (good Or Bad) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
MistaHumble:
I was thinking about this situation while I was listening to a conversation today.

Now the principle of no sex before marriage is very ok and its what everyone is taught to do.

Now what will you do as a guy if you love a girl so much and she does the same, you are a virgin and she is also a virgin so you guys have agreed to abstain from sex till marriage. Now after the marriage you guys are finally certified to have sex and then you find out your wives private part has a really bad odour.

What will you do if you even try to help the situation but then u just can't?

Will you divorce her or what?
Why would i divorce her? The fact she is stil a virgin is comendable, we wil both look 4 solution 2 the problem.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage (good Or Bad) by dulux07(m): 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
it is neither good nor bad, but the right thing to do

A matured guy dont marry based on sexual qualities, but on attitude n xracter. When there is d will, der is always a way.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage (good Or Bad) by HomoSapiien: 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
Why should I believe she's a virgin in the first place? undecided
P.S: I ain't a virgin. We can thus lie to ourself.
BTW! A smelly pussy Goddamit. angry undecided .
Re: No Sex Before Marriage (good Or Bad) by Chidexter(m): 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
dulux07:

A matured guy dont marry based on sexual qualities, but on attitude n xracter. When there is d will, der is always a way.

Seconded

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage (good Or Bad) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
VERY GOOD
Re: No Sex Before Marriage (good Or Bad) by GoodFaith: 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
R. Kelly
Your body is calling me

"Tell me, what's your desire
Baby your wish is my will oh yes it is baby
Let me take you higher and
Show you how you should feel, baby
Oh So we speak now and forever hold your body
Whatever it is you want from me, baby
You see you don't have to say nothing
I know your body want something
And it's easy for me to see
That your body's callin' for me"
L
Re: No Sex Before Marriage (good Or Bad) by POWEROFPEACE(m): 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
I believe you love her before you married her, then find a way to help her situation and don't let divorce be a first option.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage (good Or Bad) by ivyT(f): 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
dulux07:

Exactly

WORD!!

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage (good Or Bad) by dareking48pro: 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
A man was lost while driving through the countryside. As he tried to reach for the map, he accidentally drove off the road into a ditch. Though he wasn't injured, his car was stuck deep in the mud. So the man walked to a nearby farm to ask for help... Click the link to continue reading http://mybeautifulstories1..com/2015/08/power-of-positive-thinking.html?m=1

For more beautiful and emotional love stories, visit www.mybeautifulstories1..com

(1) (Reply)

Female Youth Corper Storms LG In Her Wedding Gown For Head Count (photos) / . / One Of The Exciting Moment Of Our Childhood..(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.