Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

I Screwed My Milf Neighbour - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Screwed My Milf Neighbour (12674 Views)

Who Knows What The Acronym MILF Stands For? / Sex Story: My Milf / NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Screwed My Milf Neighbour by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 20, 2015
HDee:
its like you are in my head grin
LOl

1 Like

Re: I Screwed My Milf Neighbour by mubarak001(m): 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
Did it happen this morning or before now? If it was in the past, kindly give us a post-event happenings.
Re: I Screwed My Milf Neighbour by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
cool
mubarak001:
Did it happen this morning or before now? If it was in the past, kindly give us a post-event happenings.
Re: I Screwed My Milf Neighbour by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
It happened yesterday I will keep you guys posted. I plan to talk to her this Saturday
Re: I Screwed My Milf Neighbour by Mcowubaba: 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
NDLEA needs to really improve in their functions sad
Re: I Screwed My Milf Neighbour by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
DashMeYansh:
[b]
She has been giving me some signals. A slender 45+ Caucasian brunette woman with perfect D cup Breasts. She was above average but nothing too special. She was a standRd Milf that had it all except a Dick(lol).

Over the past 6 months We had been friends. Today I decided to take the risk. I had just gotten back from my Daily jog. "HI Miss Pudilski, beautiful morning isn't it". A couple of pleasantries she asked me to have tea with her. One thing led to another.

We started kissing hot and fast. I carry her as she directs me to her bedroom. I see exquisite touched of Maturedness in her design taste. Passion so furious I ripped her panties. I Stare deep into her eyes. Its clear she had been sex starved.

I admire her luscious slightly Trimmed P**** and get to work. I tease her with my slithery tongue, she squirms in pure joy, clenching tight to my Head. 6 mins later she pushed me, grabbed hold of my Manhood and reciprocates the favour.

I lose track of time I get her down Missionary style Nd I thrust deep and fast. "Hmm Don't stop please don't stop, f*** me hard, yes oh my God. Aahh, yeah hmmm...... I almost panic because of the neighbours. I tell her to tone it down but she ignorez me completely. It was clear she wasn't taking orders from this African Stud.

"Am _Cumming". I try to pull out but she holds tight, "There's no use, am long past that stage. A few seconds later I feel her wet, dripping P**** squirming and shaking in pure delight before I bow down filling her with my hot cum. We both lay exhausted. I make a hasty excuse, gather my clothes and flee to my apartment.

"What have I Done? I hope this doesn't ruin my relationship with her" embarassed
[/b]

so you fùcked a woman after jogging without taking a shower

1 Like

Re: I Screwed My Milf Neighbour by Fulaman198(m): 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
hola106:
U try but if hin hubby get u u will knw what's up

You'd be surprised at what happens in the western world. Hin hubby was probably hiding in the closet wanking to what was going on and video taping it like a true cuck.
Re: I Screwed My Milf Neighbour by harffie(m): 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love / Lady Caught On Camera Making Out Inside A Swimming Pool In Benin (See Reactions) / Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.