Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

My Uncle Married A Heartless Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Uncle Married A Heartless Lady (1046 Views)

Police Arrest A Heartless Lady Who Buried Her 3 Months Old Baby Alive / Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations / Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uncle Married A Heartless Lady by MistaHumble(m): 4:42am On Aug 20, 2015
This story was emailed to me by a follower who needs advice.

I have a very nice uncle who I love so much because he is the only person that I do listen to when am angry or being stubborn. He is gentle and easy going, has a good job and everything a man needs to settle down but he this kind of person that doesn't send women and doesn't even have a girlfriend.

Because of his increasing age, family members have already started putting pressure on him to get married so he decided to find a lady to marry and settle down and then the worse happened.

Read the full story and share your opinion at: www.issuesoflove.mywapblog.com

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Married A Heartless Lady by zadok60: 4:46am On Aug 20, 2015
sorry for the man and you also
Re: My Uncle Married A Heartless Lady by MistaHumble(m): 4:59am On Aug 20, 2015
zadok60:
sorry for the man and you also

Please check my blog for the full story and be the first to drop a comment.

Thank you.
Re: My Uncle Married A Heartless Lady by donholy28(m): 5:17am On Aug 20, 2015
if i click dat link make i bend
Re: My Uncle Married A Heartless Lady by MistaHumble(m): 5:20am On Aug 20, 2015
donholy28:
if i click dat link make i bend

Its alright but you didn't have to sound that way. All a broda needs is just to introduce people to my new blog. Just created it last night and want to make it interesting.
Re: My Uncle Married A Heartless Lady by cruxty(m): 5:58am On Aug 20, 2015
Simplle dude....Dump her sorry ass
Re: My Uncle Married A Heartless Lady by tpiander: 6:00am On Aug 20, 2015
MistaHumble:

Please check my blog for the full story and be the first to drop a comment.

Thank you.

MistaHumble:

Its alright but you didn't have to sound that way. All a broda needs is just to introduce people to my new blog. Just created it last night and want to make it interesting.

ok, good luck.
Re: My Uncle Married A Heartless Lady by donolushegzy: 1:41am On Aug 21, 2015
Do you have someone looking for a job ? Or u personally wanna change your career.. join the social handler channel on bbm C00442C96

(1) (Reply)

7 Things That Doesn ' T Change When You Lose Your Virginity / Can This Still Happen In Relationships Nowadays? / Small Manhood Made Me Stay Away From Love Making For 4 Yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.