Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Can Cheating Be Justified ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Cheating Be Justified ?? (2380 Views)

Some Men Are Fools. Rape Can Never Be Justified! / Can Cheating Be Justified? / Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Cheating Be Justified ?? by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 20, 2015
Hey peeps,

Can cheating be justified? what circumstance can it be forgiven and over looked. You read about people getting back together after being cheated on, it makes me wonder how can they trust each other again ..

Or is it just wrong full stop .. Regardless of circumstances that led to it be it the guys fault or the ladies fault .

Your thoughts , experiences

Cc : lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Can Cheating Be Justified ?? by Aminat508(f): 8:27am On Aug 20, 2015
No, cheating cannot be justified. Cheating is cheating

2 Likes

Re: Can Cheating Be Justified ?? by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 20, 2015
IMO, NO.
If you are unhappy in your relationship, tell your partner. Decide what your next step will be. It may be the end and you split, or the relationship is opened up, or you go for counseling to decide if there is any hope of getting your loving feelings back.
But the lying and the cheating will most certainly seriously damage any chances of a good recovery.
And even if you don't get caught, you'll know you're a cheater and a liar. Keeping your self-respect is important, even more important than what other's think of you. You have to live with yourself. You will always be knowing what you did, and how you let yourself, your partner and your vows down.

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: Can Cheating Be Justified ?? by piicity(m): 8:30am On Aug 20, 2015
Why not
Re: Can Cheating Be Justified ?? by Captainswag225(m): 8:35am On Aug 20, 2015
no matter how gud cheating feels, its still bad.
Re: Can Cheating Be Justified ?? by MistaHumble(m): 8:39am On Aug 20, 2015
Well various kind of situation can make people cheat and their partner can end up forgetting and forgiving the person.

It could be that they have been together for a very long time and have gotten so fund of each other. The situation that made the person cheat is taken by the other to have been a mistaken and knowing the kind of person you have been with, you can always forgive the person and move on with the person.

You can join our discussions of relationship matters at www.issuesoflove.mywapblog.com

1 Like

Re: Can Cheating Be Justified ?? by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 20, 2015
MistaHumble:
Well various kind of situation can make people cheat and their partner can end up forgetting and forgiving the person.

It could be that they have been together for a very long time and have gotten so fund of each other. The situation that made the person cheat is taken by the other to have been a mistaken and knowing the kind of person you have been with, you can always forgive the person and move on with the person.

You can join our discussions of relationship matters at www.issuesoflove.mywapblog.com
But can they truly trust each other
Re: Can Cheating Be Justified ?? by donholy28(m): 8:44am On Aug 20, 2015
cheating can't be justified but it can also be committed by mistake
Re: Can Cheating Be Justified ?? by IamLEGEND1: 8:46am On Aug 20, 2015
of coz i can forgive a cheating partner.....
after which i will show her how itz really done....
#DisregardHos'
#AcquireCurrency
Re: Can Cheating Be Justified ?? by MistaHumble(m): 8:47am On Aug 20, 2015
LadyBoss1:

But can they truly trust each other

Yes they can grow to trust each other again though its likely to take a little while, as long as the person who cheated can prove that such act will never occur again, the trust can be regained again over time.
Re: Can Cheating Be Justified ?? by Cutehector(m): 8:49am On Aug 20, 2015
Just because cheating is forgivable doesn't make it justifiable...

1 Like

Re: Can Cheating Be Justified ?? by falconey(m): 8:51am On Aug 20, 2015
I don't give a fucck about what you think, it can be justify by men......but women? Hell no!!!

Re: Can Cheating Be Justified ?? by sinizia: 8:57am On Aug 20, 2015
Cheating can't be justified but if my partner cheats on me, then i can cheat on her in revenge, though two wrongs doesn't make a right.

As for the forgiveness aspect, it all depends on the person cheated on. Some can forgive a cheating partner, Some cannot. I can forgive my partner if it's her first time, but on another repetition, no forgiveness.
Re: Can Cheating Be Justified ?? by Sandydayz(f): 9:10am On Aug 20, 2015
smiley
Re: Can Cheating Be Justified ?? by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2015
Cheating can be justified if and only if....you cheated on me with ur fingers....asides that it is definitely forgivable but not justifiable

Cutehector:
Just because cheating is forgivable doesn't make it justifiable...

And you..yes you...it's been a while u wrote something this meaningful....
Re: Can Cheating Be Justified ?? by Cutehector(m): 9:19am On Aug 20, 2015
tobimillar:
Cheating can be justified if and only if....you cheated on me with ur fingers....asides that it is definitely forgivable but not justifiable

And you..yes you...it's been a while u wrote something this meaningful....
lmao... I joke a lot on social media..
Re: Can Cheating Be Justified ?? by vani86: 9:36am On Aug 20, 2015
someone just cheated recently and looking for an excuse to cheat some more
Re: Can Cheating Be Justified ?? by vani86: 9:38am On Aug 20, 2015
donholy28:
cheating can't be justified but it can also be committed by mistake

pls elaborate on how cheating can be committed by mistake except when it is rape, and rape aint a mistake.
Re: Can Cheating Be Justified ?? by peeparty(m): 11:02am On Aug 20, 2015
when you have celebrated 150yrs wedding anniversary it can be justified. *winks*
Re: Can Cheating Be Justified ?? by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2015
No way. No how. That's one of the few things I'll never forgive. You cheat or show signs of not being faithful, bye boo.
Re: Can Cheating Be Justified ?? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
MistaHumble:

Yes they can grow to trust each other again though its likely to take a little while, as long as the person who cheated can prove that such act will never occur again, the trust can be regained again over time.

Still not convinced tho ..
Re: Can Cheating Be Justified ?? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:
No way. No how. That's one of the few things I'll never forgive. You cheat or show signs of not being faithful, bye boo.
Lol @ bye boo
U no easy ohh

But u mean theres nothing, but cant ppl change? on a real once trust is broken it can b hard to get it bk ..
Re: Can Cheating Be Justified ?? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol @ bye boo
U no easy ohh

But u mean theres nothing, but cant ppl change? on a real once trust is broken it can b hard to get it bk ..

The thing is, like you said, TRUST. How can you trust someone like that again? It'll be daily torture with you trying to monitor every move he makes. Nah life is too short to be constantly looking over your shoulder. I'll pass.

Note how she's "eating" her drink on the 3rd pic because she's too preoccupied with what he is doing. Side effects of staying with someone that cheats.

Re: Can Cheating Be Justified ?? by prince088: 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

The thing is, like you said, TRUST. How can you trust someone like that again? It'll be daily torture with you trying to monitor every move he makes. Nah life is too short to be constantly looking over your shoulder. I'll pass.

Note how she's "eating" her drink on the 3rd pic because she's too preoccupied with what he is doing. Side effects of staying with someone that cheats.

hahahahhaha. I grabbed this pic. I have been there....I tried it.....there was no more trust. She wasnt even caught in bed.....
Makes u start acting like one not matured as some may call it. So had to quit!
Re: Can Cheating Be Justified ?? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
prince088:

hahahahhaha. I grabbed this pic. I have been there....I tried it.....there was no more trust. She wasnt even caught in bed.....
Makes u start acting like one not matured as some may call it. So had to quit!

Exactly!
Re: Can Cheating Be Justified ?? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
It's not justifiable under any circumstance but it doesn't mean that the persons partner won't forgive them
Some people work it out cause they want to
Others, like me, get the hell outta there grin
Re: Can Cheating Be Justified ?? by pbs4real(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol @ bye boo
U no easy ohh

i won't break ur trust. . .trust megrin
Re: Can Cheating Be Justified ?? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
Never cheated and never been cheated on grin grin

#TeamLoyalBoo
Re: Can Cheating Be Justified ?? by cutiesoglam(f): 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]√

please explain further... but IMO that is because a cheating man is a very jealous man, AND that is like a doublestandard u know.
OP, U might forgive a cheating spouse but can never forget...it take GOD'S to make the relationship work.
Re: Can Cheating Be Justified ?? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Never cheated and never been cheated on grin grin

#TeamLoyalBoo
hmmm na true!! grin
Re: Can Cheating Be Justified ?? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
grin grin grin you know right
prettythicksme:
hmmm na true!! grin
Re: Can Cheating Be Justified ?? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
grin grin grin you know right
sure cheesy i sabi u wella!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Sues Wife Over Make-up (photo) / Hilarious Fact About Instagram Girls! (+PIC) / How To Tell If She's Faking Her Moan In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.