Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

My Advice To Young Girls Dating Social Networking Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To Young Girls Dating Social Networking Guys (1121 Views)

Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos) / Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos / How To Flirt With Girls -dating Tips For Get Sexy Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To Young Girls Dating Social Networking Guys by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
He sent you a friend's request You added him on facebook. You check his pictures, he is so cute and handsome and he gives you an inbox. You reply him with excitement.
He asks you for a hook up and already You're crushing. He sets a date, you dress up, smell good, make up, fresh breath and new brazillian hair, he takes you for lunch at sheraton hotels or Eko suites, Le meridean and five star hotels and you both have a good time. He rubs your hand, makes you laugh, gives you exciting looks and smiles, wow you fall in love and you feel like being with him forever. He proposes to you, you accepted, you change your relationship at facebook from single to dating.
He takes you to his nice apartment, he makes you feel good and comfortable and lays you on his bed. He rubs you gently and kisses you passionately, gets hold of your jeans and they are too tight but he takes them off, he has strength and power and you give in. You know making love with him is wrong but it feels good. You ask for protection and he says it's too late. Oh well you obey. He says he loves you and you don't hesitate to reply to the affirmative.
After making love with you, he goes to the kitchen and gets you a juice. Oh he feels so special. And you think he is the man of your dreams. He takes you to the taxi and kisses you goodbye. Wow you had a great time and you cant stop smiling.
You get home, you message him, he is online but doesnt reply. You inbox him again and he still doesnt respond. And later on he obliterates you off his list and blocks you. You cant find his profile again.
Days goes by and months pass by, you start feeling sick, weak, lose weight and strange sores in your mouth. You go to the clinic and get tested and later on the nurse walks in "sorry dear youre HIV POSITIVE". . How? You dont understand.
You walk home confused, you go to the middle of lagos bridge and lie down hopelessly and emotion. The scene of that carefree day flashes in your memory. "how long did it even last" you asked rehetorically. Some minutes act can cost a lifetime. Minutes later you see an oncoming truck. You look into the sky and pray. You walk in.
BOOM !!! . Thats the end of you.
Dont be such girl
look before you leap
live wise
dont play safe but rather abstain from boyfriend and girlfriend relationship cos its a tool used by the devil to destroy young people's future.
Repent, Jesus Christ is coming soon.
AIDS IS REAL!!!
Re: My Advice To Young Girls Dating Social Networking Guys by davidayn(m): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
Re: My Advice To Young Girls Dating Social Networking Guys by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
Dammm!!same old shiit! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Young Girls Dating Social Networking Guys by hamzakito(m): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
grin
Re: My Advice To Young Girls Dating Social Networking Guys by deadZONE: 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
social Kini? undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Advice To Young Girls Dating Social Networking Guys by piicity(m): 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
Wow
Re: My Advice To Young Girls Dating Social Networking Guys by Arbiola(f): 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
Re: My Advice To Young Girls Dating Social Networking Guys by Arbiola(f): 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
You better repent and make your life better......A word they say is enough for the wise.
Re: My Advice To Young Girls Dating Social Networking Guys by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
Arbiola:
You better repent and make your life better......A word they say is enough for the wise.
Is dat y u mentioned me twice? sad ok i am not ready to repent! but wait what has repent got to do with d same old shit u copied&pasted here huh? undecided
Re: My Advice To Young Girls Dating Social Networking Guys by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
Arbiola:
am already suspecting her to be a victim. And threads like this do expose them. Thats why they hate such post like this
Re: My Advice To Young Girls Dating Social Networking Guys by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
Aids isn't the end of the world. Would u have preferred EBOLA? Or CANCER?
Re: My Advice To Young Girls Dating Social Networking Guys by 2dice(m): 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
Same Old Shii... Just a Different day ***

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Young Girls Dating Social Networking Guys by Cutehector(m): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
HmmM.
Re: My Advice To Young Girls Dating Social Networking Guys by therealdeal10: 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
Is dis hw u advice??
If dis is hw u preach or advice den it sucks big tym. So if u r preaching 2 sm1 dat is naive about dis tinz u tell dem dat dey will DIE a terrible death i.e maybe a truck will crush u if u dnt repent.

We all knw dat one day we gonna gv account of our stay here on earth
My point try 2 change ur style of preaching or advice cuz it's so nt gud.
Re: My Advice To Young Girls Dating Social Networking Guys by mvpakin(m): 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
I too like dz OP! He get sense die!!! U knw wat, America Will Know!! cheesy! grin
Re: My Advice To Young Girls Dating Social Networking Guys by Johnnoah1st: 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
He sent you a friend's request You added him on facebook. You check his pictures, he is so cute and handsome and he gives you an inbox. You reply him with excitement.
He asks you for a hook up and already You're crushing. He sets a date, you dress up, smell good, make up, fresh breath and new brazillian hair, he takes you for lunch at sheraton hotels or Eko suites, Le meridean and five star hotels and you both have a good time. He rubs your hand, makes you laugh, gives you exciting looks and smiles, wow you fall in love and you feel like being with him forever. He proposes to you, you accepted, you change your relationship at facebook from single to dating.
He takes you to his nice apartment, he makes you feel good and comfortable and lays you on his bed. He rubs you gently and kisses you passionately, gets hold of your jeans and they are too tight but he takes them off,
i even thought u will bring something convicing enough, pls stop smoking expired weed.
Re: My Advice To Young Girls Dating Social Networking Guys by Imoughler: 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
A person who decides who is sexually attractive to us is not us but our brain. You knew about this fact? I have also found there: http://bestdatingproductreviews.com/the-tao-of-badass-review that the best option to have a wonderful and long lasting relationship is to have a bit higher energy than a woman we're meeting with. On this page you will also learn how to achieve it. This refers to the principle that if we must fight for something or we put in it a lot of effort then this thing is for us more attractive. It can be seen perfectly in the situation when someone breaks up with his partner. This abandoned person only reinforce his interest.

(1) (Reply)

What Name Will U Give Her, If U Are To Give Her Name / How Do You Feel At Times When You Meet Your Ex On The Road? / 6 Dating Tips For Shy Guys – How To Come Out Of Your Shell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.