Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! (37723 Views)

Is It Acceptable To Have A Male Teacher In A Crèche? / Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) / I Can’t Hold Back Sexual Urge Towards My Daughter – Widower Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Hawlahscho(m): 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
Swearest:
Chai see foolishness @ it peak. well is nt ur fault it's dat book writen by paul d terrorist nd dat religion of urs. u lack knowlegde shior

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by DrMuzungu(m): 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
Fill his yansh with TNT and set it off.
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Onajevwe(m): 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
alpontif:

Thread with caution. The parent should calm down first, then do the following:

1. Report to the school Principal, fo rrecord purposes, you will now set up the teacher.

2. Mandate the principal not to disclose report to anybody.

3. HIRE the said teacher as the home lesson teacher of that your kid, at home.

4. Make sure that there is a dedicated room for this ''lesson'' teachings.

5. Install child monitoring cameras, and other surveilance devices in discreet places in that room.

6. On the first day of lesson, be firendly to the teacher, go out of the HOUSE, make sure the teacher KnOWS you are out of the House.

7. If the teacher is a perv, before a week runs out , you will have video or audio evidence of him attempting to molest your daughter.

8. With that eveidnce, you can now proceed to treat his Bleep up as recommended by Nairalanders.

9. Kids are way more cunning than people think, for the very fact that people underestimate their craftiness or ability to lie creatively, you can never rule out the possibility that the kid is up to something, but by setting up the teacher, you get eveidence that what the kid is saying is the truth

God bless you for the bolded part. Only very few persons have considered that possibility. I've experienced first hand how horrible a liar some kids are. Lemme share this story that happened to me on Monday.

There's this provision store near my house where I usually relax while sipping my satchets of alcohol (I'm like a family friend to to the store owner, her husband and her daughters). There is a lady who also visits and spends time at the same store whenever she has no chores at home to do. She has a daughter aged 6-7yrs.

On Monday, I was at the store to relax in the afternoon. I met this lady and her daughter there. As usual I began playing with the little girl. After about an hour or so, my flatmate with his girlfriend alongside two of his friends came around to buy beans and other stuff. They also bought some spirits. When they finished the suggested I go home with them to do justice to the spirits which I gladly obliged. The little girl wanted to come along with us but I asked her to stay with her mother. My flatmate however said she could come along so she followed us home.

On getting to the house we met the another of my flatmates in the house. So we were three male flatmates, two other guys and a girlfriend to one of my flatmates and the little kid. The kid was with us in the house playing by herself with some teddy bears for almost 45mins. Then she said she wanted to go and meet her mum. She then set out to leave but I asked her to wait so I could accompany her to where her mum was in view of the security situation of Naija.

When we were half-way she said she no longer wants to go to her mum. I then insisted that she must go. She began crying but I paid no heed as her took her to her mum and handed her over. I explained to her mum why she was crying and went back to my spirit consumption.

The next day the kid's mum said her daughter told her that we drove her from our house, telling her that the food being prepared wouldn't be enough for us all. I was shocked!!!

I immediately resolved never to get close to that kid. What if she had accused one of us of sexuality assault? Who would doubt the words of an innocent little girl.

Adults, be careful when you are with kids. They're not all as innocent as they look.

5 Likes

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Onajevwe(m): 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
forexexpert:
All I see on this thread are emotional responses.

lots of people shout guilty, stone him, crucify him any time rape or attempted rape is mentioned.

Nobody cares to investigate anymore.

Nowadays, the easiest way to bring someone down is to accuse him of rape or attempted rape without any shred of evidence what so ever.

Was this teacher a lesson teacher or a classroom teacher, if he is a lesson teacher then it's your fault. You should never leave your little daughter alone with strange men.
If he is a school/classroom teacher, then how come nobody else saw him do what he is being accused of.

Also have considered the fact that your wife may be trying to set up this teacher?

Remember, women have 2 major weapons

1. Poison
2. False Accusation - Mainly accusation of domestic violence, beating a pregnant woman, rape or attempted rape.

Women use false accusation as a weapon a lot because they know that they usually get sympathy and the benefit of doubt from the society

Do your own private investigation before taking action, or simply take your child away from that place.

Rape is not good, but false accusation of rape is satanic.

God bless you.
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Onajevwe(m): 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
ManTiger:

I respect your thought but it's not easy to manipulate an eight years old girl to falsely accuse an elderly person so drawing an inferences of setup from the woman is not likely.

Second, the OP said her "daughter came back" which likely indicates the said suspect is a schooled teacher.

My stand is, the OP should pursue this to a logical conclusion because there is more to it, the said suspect cannot be a first timer, he has to be curb of this obnoxious behaviour before somebody start calling on Buhari to probe the said school.

Don't you also think there is a possibility of the kid lying?? Don't crucify someone without substantial evidence.
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by mrkels(m): 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
Authorities and not nairaland.

These mods are just crazy.

How can you say 8 year old daughter's teacher used her hand to touch HIS genitals

So damn confusing

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by francizy(m): 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
God knows I'd kill that fooool if it were my daughter!
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Onajevwe(m): 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
francizy:
God knows I'd kill that fooool if it were my daughter!

What if your daughter lied?

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by ManTiger(m): 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
Onajevwe:

Don't you also think there is a possibility of the kid lying?? Don't crucify someone without substantial evidence.
Bro, the probability of an 8 years old lying is low. This girl in question is not even a teenager so it's very much likely that she's saying the truth and also likely that this is not the suspect first time.

You will all be surprised the huge amount of revelation that will be unleashed if the OP pursue this case, more victim and parents are likely to come forward to report.
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Pillarofpillar(m): 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
Dont make it a case yet but Go to Police and talk to them for advice on hw to approach d school authorities and the man so you dont look like a fool when you confront them. They are d best in advice,Setting trap n investigation. Be ready to withdraw her from there if d environment is not secure.
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by anonimi: 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
ManTiger:
I'm not advocating jungle justice my broda but before this happens https://www.nairaland.com/2539133/man-arrested-touching-girls-breas it's better the OP arrest the situation not in a gentle man style wink.

Thanks for the reassurance, bro.
Na so I bin dey fear oh when I saw your initial post.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Meaning?
your moniker looks like an uwano name. Maybe not
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Onajevwe(m): 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
ManTiger:

Bro, the probability of an 8 years old lying is low. This girl in question is not even a teenager so it's very much likely that she's saying the truth and also likely that this is not the suspect first time.

You will all be surprised the huge amount of revelation that will be unleashed if the OP pursue this case, more victim and parents are likely to come forward to report.

I agree with the bolded, however it isn't enough basis to conclude that the kid was abused. Children could be crafty and very cunning. I also agree with you that the parents should report to the school and the police for proper investigation. However I cannot foreclose the possibility of the teacher being innocent if all we have is the testimony of an eight year old girl.
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Ferdinandu(m): 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
My friend you are still there asking questions. Do you know how many Kids that slowpoke has molested. Not only Police, go to court if possible. Paedophiles must never have a place in any sane society.
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ichiato:
your moniker looks like an uwano name. Maybe not
Uwano or iwanno?
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Uwano or iwanno?
Brother anyone you call am. I am pretty sure afemai people of Edo state refer to themselves as uwano not iwanno
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by olaafirst: 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
Find a way manner to Cary her mind away from it and get teacher arest and call 122 to report d case again
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by nightmile: 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
please press your daughter for the truth cos children of this century can lie more than Lai of CPA..

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by cococandy(f): 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
lobinche101:
Ur girl nah virgin? I don't think so. May b d teaacher didn't buy her chocolate again or she doesn't lik d teacher again..I fear children ooo dem ft set u up oooo. But if nah truth, make unna clap 4 d teacher. His really teachin...idiot

Are you normal?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by francizy(m): 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
Onajevwe:

What if your daughter lied?

An 8 years old wouldn't tell such stewpid lie na! angry undecided
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by francizy(m): 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
cococandy:

Are you normal?

I tire for you oh! I should be asking you if you're normal because you can't be asking a mad man if he's normal..
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Onajevwe(m): 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
francizy:

An 8 years old wouldn't tell such stewpid lie na! angry undecided

I disagree completely.

Even a six year old can tell such a lie. Never underestimate the capability of some children.
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by francizy(m): 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
Onajevwe:

I disagree completely.

Even a six year old can tell such a lie. Never underestimate the capability of some children.

Brother, the only obvious lie an 8 years old can muster courage to lie about is that which has to do with little children and not something as serious as molestation. Whatever she says is what happened, from my point of view.
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by tsdarkside(m): 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
what are you waiting for??...go to the police,already,before the bastarrd try on another mans daughter.....chaii....we realy nead death penalty,like china...and why the hell are our courts allowing them to pay bail...??
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Onajevwe(m): 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
francizy:

Brother, the only obvious lie an 8 years old can muster courage to lie about is that which has to do with little children and not something as serious as molestation. Whatever she says is what happened, from my point of view.

You obviously know very little if not nothing about children. Check my second post on this thread..
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by cococandy(f): 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
francizy:

I tire for you oh! I should be asking you if you're normal because you can't be asking a mad man if he's normal..

Lol. He's obviously nuts
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by ebony2012: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
This is a serious matter oo
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by francizy(m): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
Onajevwe:

God bless you for the bolded part. Only very few persons have considered that possibility. I've experienced first hand how horrible a liar some kids are. Lemme share this story that happened to me on Monday.

There's this provision store near my house where I usually relax while sipping my satchets of alcohol (I'm like a family friend to to the store owner, her husband and her daughters). There is a lady who also visits and spends time at the same store whenever she has no chores at home to do. She has a daughter aged 6-7yrs.

On Monday, I was at the store to relax in the afternoon. I met this lady and her daughter there. As usual I began playing with the little girl. After about an hour or so, my flatmate with his girlfriend alongside two of his friends came around to buy beans and other stuff. They also bought some spirits. When they finished the suggested I go home with them to do justice to the spirits which I gladly obliged. The little girl wanted to come along with us but I asked her to stay with her mother. My flatmate however said she could come along so she followed us home.

On getting to the house we met the another of my flatmates in the house. So we were three male flatmates, two other guys and a girlfriend to one of my flatmates and the little kid. The kid was with us in the house playing by herself with some teddy bears for almost 45mins. Then she said she wanted to go and meet her mum. She then set out to leave but I asked her to wait so I could accompany her to where her mum was in view of the security situation of Naija.

When we were half-way she said she no longer wants to go to her mum. I then insisted that she must go. She began crying but I paid no heed as her took her to her mum and handed her over. I explained to her mum why she was crying and went back to my spirit consumption.

The next day the kid's mum said her daughter told her that we drove her from our house, telling her that the food being prepared wouldn't be enough for us all. I was shocked!!!

I immediately resolved never to get close to that kid. What if she had accused one of us of sexuality assault? Who would doubt the words of an innocent little girl.

Adults, be careful when you are with kids. They're not all as innocent as they look.

Muhehehehehe!!! You zee what I waz zaying? They can only lie about things like that, food!!! Not molestation!
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Okies27(m): 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
kunle1960:
God is on my 8 year old daughter's side and God saved her from a pedophile and a predator. Yesterday, the teacher was using my daughter's hand to rub or caress his genitals and in the process with a stunt warning not to tell anybody but my child in her wisdom came back to inform my wife first before my wife told me last night.

PLEASE WHAT DO I DO NOW? I'm about to go to Police to report it!
. That guy should be castrated or better still broom stick should be inserted in his genital.
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Onajevwe(m): 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
francizy:

Muhehehehehe!!! You zee what I waz zaying? They can only lie about things like that, food!!! Not molestation!

You only know what they're capable of till they do it. I never believed she could tell such a lie till she did.

For a kid who chose to leave of her own volition to fearlessly turn around to accuse us of sending her away from the house and even going as far as giving a fictitious but believable reason for our action shows how deadly lying kids can be.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by vislabraye(m): 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
kunle1960:
God is on my 8 year old daughter's side and God saved her from a pedophile and a predator. Yesterday, the teacher was using my daughter's hand to rub or caress his genitals and in the process with a stunt warning not to tell anybody but my child in her wisdom came back to inform my wife first before my wife told me last night.

PLEASE WHAT DO I DO NOW? I'm about to go to Police to report it!

Hey, what should you do ? Report to police and let the school authority know.
He will find it hard to deny it.
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
beat the shit out of the bastard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? / What Are The Issues You Discuss During Courtship ? / 11 Illustrations Showing That Moms Definitely Use Magic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.