Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,963 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! (37725 Views)

Is It Acceptable To Have A Male Teacher In A Crèche? / Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) / I Can’t Hold Back Sexual Urge Towards My Daughter – Widower Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Johnnoah1st: 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
kunle1960:
God is on my 8 year old daughter's side and God saved her from a pedophile and a predator. Yesterday, the teacher was using my daughter's hand to rub or caress his genitals and in the process with a stunt warning not to tell anybody but my child in her wisdom came back to inform my wife first before my wife told me last night.

PLEASE WHAT DO I DO NOW? I'm about to go to Police to report it!
. WAT IS D EVIDENCE U ARE GOING TO SHOW D POLICE?
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by harffie(m): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
Do the needful.
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Damalex4luv(m): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
Just make sure your daughter is saying the truth before taking any further actions.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Chamber10(m): 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
You need to take action or he will repeat it next time...maybe worse than just touching.

My 2cent

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by alfakoro1(m): 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
Has it bn justified. Did u catch dem korokoro. Go and warn him instead via d school management.
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by roufy235(m): 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
undecided
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
You said you are a man and you can not take decision without nairaland.
I expect that you tell us the story and how you handled it as a man for others to learn

3 Likes

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by hahn(m): 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

This is beautiful.

Hahn, Jonydon22

Fam, what exactly is beautiful here? undecided
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by ALISMILE(m): 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

Somebody did this same thing in Mecca about 1400yrs ago and still being worshipped as best the Human being ever liveth. SMH!!

Back to the topic! Arrange a stunt double for him with ya camera phone so that police and lawyer go get better evidence to jail the bastard.

Although it's no crime in SAUDI Arabang!!!
Jus imagine hw bigotic u re! And am sure ur 15 yrs old sister is living wit anoda man in sch in d name of university! Or she might even be lesbian!
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by TheDauraMallam: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
hahn:

Fam, what exactly is beautiful here? undecided

His (il)logical response.

disclaimer:I am not in support of pedophilia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by ICEMAN(m): 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
What's going on here? All these kind of stories emanating from Naija? shocked
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by j1mmy: 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
kunle1960:
God is on my 8 year old daughter's side and God saved her from a pedophile and a predator. Yesterday, the teacher was using my daughter's hand to rub or caress his genitals and in the process with a stunt warning not to tell anybody but my child in her wisdom came back to inform my wife first before my wife told me last night.

You daughter had enough brain cells to report the matter so give her the credit and not to some imaginary guy in the sky doing the rounds in your head.

Take immediate action to report the matter and stop the criminal from doing the same to other kids.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by hahn(m): 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

His (il)logical response.

disclaimer:I am not in support of pedophilia.

Lol. Was just pulling your legs. That dude is hilarious grin
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
Terrible.
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
kunle1960:

Police ke
Meeen Id be like

Sum nigga gonna die

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by delectablegyal(f): 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mayb the teacher wanted to CUM home with her.
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
Are you forreal? You still have time to type, are you a man at all? As a man you spring up to action.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by TheFreeOne: 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
kunle1960:

Your wife informed you last night and you are on Nairaland by 1pm still seeking opinion on what to do

Are you serious

Are you the one lying or your daughter

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by SaviorJenvini(m): 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sometimes I wish Nigeria is USA.

With great fury Report to the school authority first & don't change her school, d devil u knw is betta dan d angel u don't.

By d way, Carry Fuel-Moni o, if na Ekelebe station u wan go.
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Bowaley17(m): 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

Somebody did this same thing in Mecca about 1400yrs ago and still being worshipped as best the Human being ever liveth. SMH!!

Back to the topic! Arrange a stunt double for him with ya camera phone so that police and lawyer go get better evidence to jail the bastard.

and who is the person?
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
First beat him up, blue , black and red before reporting please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by noblegrex: 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
Reporting to d school authority is better.just b careful bout it cos she's still young n I hope it won't affect your family too.
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by IceDude(m): 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
I totally agree with what skyface said. OP that mumu teacher needs serious panel beating before handling him over to those useless Nigerian police......If u dont panel beat him u may regret it later.
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by ElFenomeno1: 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
kunle1960:

You are asking a question you already answered.
Are you ok?
I don't believe the crap above anyway.... You need more people!
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by holyokoto(m): 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
Whatever your mind tells you, do that fast before that He goat get away, But to the Police you get no evidence or allegation against the Teacher. take your daughter to the School to testify Against him in the presence of the Authority to justify the authenticity of his act before Police
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by aderonila18: 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
alfakoro1:
Has it bn justified. Did u catch dem korokoro. Go and warn him instead via d school management.

How often do people catch pedophiles in action angry warn him for what The man will simp,y stop with his daughter and look for another victim . Report to the police and the school, by the time the police starts investigating I am sure other victims who were too scared to speak before will come out.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by ManTiger(m): 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
Horlawoomey:
That's a serious decision you are about to take, use your head please.
Are you the said teacher?

Do you support paedos?

Are you also a cradle robber?

If the answers is NO then he can go ahead and report.

@OP, don't just report to the police, report to SARS and you will see the amount of revelation that will be revealed, the ar$ehole don dey do am tey tey.

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
j1mmy:

You daughter had enough brain cells to report the matter so give her the credit and not to some imaginary guy in the sky doing the rounds in your head.

Take immediate action to report the matter and stop the criminal from doing the same to other kids.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2764019_img20150817131322_jpeg4e13d6716ad888bd9f07d47df76585c7

[size=20pt]Don't invite His wrath with this silly comment.
If it was meant to be funny, I'm sorry it isn't.
[/size]
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by holyokoto(m): 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

Hope you are not referring to the "Holy" Prophet of Allah grin
ZKOSOSO:

Hope you are not referring to the "Holy" Prophet of Allah
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by aderonila18: 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
xrisdon:
the best thing to do is to confront the teacher first, seeing his reaction which he will either admit or deny will inform you the next action to take.

don't rely on account of your 8years old daughter ALONE.

do some plenary investigation yourself, before taking a substantive action.

You expect a pedophile to admit it grin you are a clown. The whole point of reporting to the police is for the police to investigate. It is extremely unlikely that an 8year old is lying about such. Either way it's the police job to investigate the man, the school may try and cover up for him inorder to save their own image

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Bowaley17(m): 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
Is your daughter saying the truth? She might not be getting along with the teacher,saying this from our primary days. Some girls will go home and tell their parents bad things about the male teachers. If the school authority takes over the case,they will later found out it was a lie just to drive the teacher from the school.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
Get him arrested as soon as possible. I will also marvel at your foolishness, imagine allowing a male teacher to take care of your daughter and leaving them alone.
Same thing happened to my friends daughter who allowed the driver to pick his daughter without being accompanied. We all need to learn from all this stories.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? / 11 Illustrations Showing That Moms Definitely Use Magic / What Are The Issues You Discuss During Courtship ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.