Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Signs To Know If Your Partner Truly Loves You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs To Know If Your Partner Truly Loves You (1649 Views)

These Questions Will Help You Determine If Your Partner Truly Loves You! / When A Girl Truly Loves You (pictures) / FUNNY Love Calculator - Use It To Confirm If Your Partner Truly Loves You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs To Know If Your Partner Truly Loves You by Johnpele: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
One question that regularly rings in your mind is "Does s/he genuinely cherish me?" Most times, you just can't discover a response to that question and notwithstanding when you address companions about it, they don't concoct something cement. Here, I've assembled, 7 signs that can help you know whether your accomplice really cherishes you

Signs To Know If Your Partner Truly Loves You

1. Wants To Spend Time With You:
When someone truly loves you, s/he will do everything they can to spend time with you irrespective of their schedule. Both of you might be occupied due to family, work, or other relevant commitments but someone who truly cares about you will always squeeze out time because they simply can’t do without you.

2. ‘We’ Automatically Replaces ‘I’:

Someone who loves you includes you in everything s/he does. He plans for both of you which makes them fond of using the word “we” instead of “i”. Another word they’ll start using is “us”. It simply means your lover sees you as part of his/her life.

3. Fighting And Apologizing:

The truth is, you can never know how strong a relationship is until you both have a good fight. Someone who loves you isn’t afraid to fight and s/he says “sorry” whenever s/he wrongs you – putting pride aside. No matter who your partner might be outside, no matter his/her status at work, they set pride aside when they’re with you.

4. Respects Your Views:

Whenever you speak to your partner, s/he will listen. Someone who loves you will always listen to you no matter how senseless what you’re saying might be. S/he listens calmly and corrects you boldly when s/he feels you’re wrong.

5. Asks About Your Day:

This is a very obvious way of knowing if your partner truly cares about you. When you guys are together, does your partner ask how you spent your day? Does s/he tries to find out what happened at work? Even if you’re not together, such interests keeps communication routes open.

Source: http://www.amebofamily.com/2015/08/must-read-signs-to-know-if-your-partner.html

Re: Signs To Know If Your Partner Truly Loves You by SUGARBEE(f): 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
Quite true except number 5..

Please biko, how does asking about your day. Means I love you?
Re: Signs To Know If Your Partner Truly Loves You by SPG4U(m): 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
[size=20pt]he/she includes u in his or her future plan[/size]

D best method just discovered to get a sparkling white teeth On my signature
Re: Signs To Know If Your Partner Truly Loves You by MrScript(m): 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
Likd; have u eaten? what did u eat??
Re: Signs To Know If Your Partner Truly Loves You by Rosemary216(f): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Quite true except number 5..

Please biko, how does asking about your day. Means I love you?
uhmmmm... I tink it shows u care
Re: Signs To Know If Your Partner Truly Loves You by datyrone(m): 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
theres nothing new here...
Re: Signs To Know If Your Partner Truly Loves You by lampardizik(m): 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
these 'signs' are also synonymous to when the guy just wants to shag you!!!!
BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Signs To Know If Your Partner Truly Loves You by smarttm: 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
[quote author=SUGARBEE post=37157089]Quite true except number 5..

Please biko, how does asking about your day. Means I love you? [
ITS IMPORTANT COS HE CAN NEVER KNOW UR DAY IS WIRHOUT ASKING OR U TELLING...HAVE U EVER HAD ANY SEXUAL HARASSMENT?OR MAYBE U ARE UPSET..

(1) (Reply)

Things All Men Are Guilty Of So Please Ladies, Stop Complaining! / Good Morning To End Time Nairaland Folks / I'm New Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.