Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Things All Men Are Guilty Of So Please Ladies, Stop Complaining! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things All Men Are Guilty Of So Please Ladies, Stop Complaining! (1646 Views)

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) / Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things All Men Are Guilty Of So Please Ladies, Stop Complaining! by vizkiz: 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2015

Please I am begging all the ladies in the house. You all have to stop complaining about these stuffs i want to point out now. Cuz it is very obvious in all guys and we hate it whenever you complain too much about them

1. Nail biting: ok, so I bite my nails to keep them short what's the big deal? You don't expect me to always get a blade everytime I want to cut my nails. What if I mistakenly cut myself when watching football or nodding my head to a nice music? angry

2. Farting before leaving the room: are you kidding me? You want me to hold it down to the bathroom seriously?? Listen up bae, freely I have received, freely I give to thee angry

3. putting hands in boxers: most times we even do this unconsciouslyn but how this one take concern you now Can't I just touch my junior anymore without you complaining?!!!

Abeg oh, there will be no ME without JUNIOR so let me pet him undecided

3. leaving dirty socks in the basket: you don't expect me to start washing socks everyday do you I do my landries twice every months which is usually on saturdays ok? If I skipped last week saturday, I will make it up next week angry

4.peeing on the toilet seat: listen up bae, its not like I have 100% control over junior whenever I take a pee at 3am in the midnight! At least I flushed before going back to bed undecided.

5.taking football serious bae, God knows I love you. But please stop disturbing me with your stories whenever Barca is on live! angry

Guys Add yours...

1 Like

Re: Things All Men Are Guilty Of So Please Ladies, Stop Complaining! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
One post per minute keeps Introvert away.
Re: Things All Men Are Guilty Of So Please Ladies, Stop Complaining! by Cutehector(m): 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
Peeing on d toilet seat aint cool mehn!
Re: Things All Men Are Guilty Of So Please Ladies, Stop Complaining! by lilmax(m): 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
This should be for teens undecided
Re: Things All Men Are Guilty Of So Please Ladies, Stop Complaining! by misspicy(f): 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
Bad habits op...not all guys do dat
Re: Things All Men Are Guilty Of So Please Ladies, Stop Complaining! by KnowMore: 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
I go with number one. I do bite my nails. Not all the time.
Re: Things All Men Are Guilty Of So Please Ladies, Stop Complaining! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
was expecting to see something else.

u pee on the toilet seat.. gross. buh dat doesn't mean all men do that.

and not all men are disgusting enof to sneak their hands into their boxers as if their dickzz are going to disappear undecided

so after using those hands and fingers to touch every yansh and kitten u come across, u still bite ur nails dirty disgusting boy.

1 Like

Re: Things All Men Are Guilty Of So Please Ladies, Stop Complaining! by khassy(m): 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
vizkiz:

Please I am begging all the ladies in the house. You all have to stop complaining about these stuffs i want to point out now. Cuz it is very obvious in all guys and we hate it whenever you complain too much about them

1. Nail biting: ok, so I bite my nails to keep them short what's the big deal? You don't expect me to always get a blade everytime I want to cut my nails. What if I mistakenly cut myself when watching football or nodding my head to a nice music? angry

2. Farting before leaving the room: are you kidding me? You want me to hold it down to the bathroom seriously?? Listen up bae, freely I have received, freely I give to thee angry

3. putting hands in boxers: most times we even do this unconsciouslyn but how this one take concern you now Can't I just touch my junior anymore without you complaining?!!!

Abeg oh, there will be no ME without JUNIOR so let me pet him undecided

3. leaving dirty socks in the basket: you don't expect me to start washing socks everyday do you I do my landries twice every months which is usually on saturdays ok? If I skipped last week saturday, I will make it up next week angry

4.peeing on the toilet seat: listen up bae, its not like I have 100% control over junior whenever I take a pee at 3am in the midnight! At least I flushed before going back to bed undecided.

5.taking football serious bae, God knows I love you. But please stop disturbing me with your stories whenever Barca is on live! angry

Guys Add yours...

you forgot playing FIFA15 ,GTA SanAndreas, WWE Immortals, Asphalt8, NFS angryangry

why

1 Like

Re: Things All Men Are Guilty Of So Please Ladies, Stop Complaining! by vizkiz: 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
EroticAngelina:
was expecting to see something else.

u pee on the toilet seat.. gross. buh dat doesn't mean all men do that.

and not all men are disgusting enof to sneak their hands into their boxers as if their dickzz are going to disappear undecided

so after using those hands and fingers to touch every yansh and kitten u come across, u still bite ur nails dirty disgusting boy.

all mehn, put their hands down there #fact. grin

Lol, maybe I should type slowly for you to catch up with point 1. I am no dirty boy. If you were expecting me to come up here and start forming shiit, you are seriously mistaken
grin
Re: Things All Men Are Guilty Of So Please Ladies, Stop Complaining! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
vizkiz:

all mehn, put their hands down there #fact. grin

Lol, maybe I should type slowly for you to catch up with point 1. I am no dirty boy. If you were expecting me to come up here and start forming shiit, you are seriously mistaken
grin

nothing concern forming with this. its bad manners. the earlier u stop, the better for u. even my 8yrz old cousin doesn't pee on the toilet seat. smh.
Re: Things All Men Are Guilty Of So Please Ladies, Stop Complaining! by vizkiz: 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
EroticAngelina:

nothing concern forming with this. its bad manners. the earlier u stop, the better for u. even my 8yrz old cousin doesn't pee on the toilet seat. smh.

ireneony:
to be frank, op, this shows are very dirty

na una type dey wear black panties for 4days. Una go come here come dey form "neat and sexy"

Shiit! grin
Re: Things All Men Are Guilty Of So Please Ladies, Stop Complaining! by jmoore(m): 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
All men? Smh
Re: Things All Men Are Guilty Of So Please Ladies, Stop Complaining! by melekan(m): 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
khassy:

you forgot playing FIFA15 ,GTA SanAndreas, WWE Immortals, Asphalt8, NFS angryangry

why
ma brother.... rumble racing,need for speed,god of war, Gta vice city. chai its not a small something
Re: Things All Men Are Guilty Of So Please Ladies, Stop Complaining! by seoxpert(m): 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
I may be guilty of the rest, but 3 and 5 is not my thing.

Re: Things All Men Are Guilty Of So Please Ladies, Stop Complaining! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
only 5 applies to me
Re: Things All Men Are Guilty Of So Please Ladies, Stop Complaining! by ireneony(f): 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
to be frank, op, this shows are very dirty
Re: Things All Men Are Guilty Of So Please Ladies, Stop Complaining! by khassy(m): 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
melekan:

ma brother.... rumble racing,need for speed,god of war, Gta vice city. chai its not a small something

tell the OP ooo angry
Re: Things All Men Are Guilty Of So Please Ladies, Stop Complaining! by vizkiz: 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
khassy:

why

melekan:

chai, see furck up! cheesy
Re: Things All Men Are Guilty Of So Please Ladies, Stop Complaining! by ireneony(f): 11:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
vizkiz:

na una type dey wear black panties for 4days. Una go come here come dey form "neat and sexy"

Shiit! grin
better start cultivating d habit of cleanliness.
one tin i hate most is seeing urine on toilet seat and also keeping dirty clothes.

my two cent
Re: Things All Men Are Guilty Of So Please Ladies, Stop Complaining! by rawpadgin(m): 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
i aint guity of 3 &4
Re: Things All Men Are Guilty Of So Please Ladies, Stop Complaining! by Laveda(f): 11:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
Peeing on the toilet seat? SMH undecided vizkiz not all men do all that
Re: Things All Men Are Guilty Of So Please Ladies, Stop Complaining! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
Vizkiz your writeup is kinda gross, like you bite your fingers?chesscheesy
Re: Things All Men Are Guilty Of So Please Ladies, Stop Complaining! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
khassy:

why
you listed all my favourite games cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things All Men Are Guilty Of So Please Ladies, Stop Complaining! by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 08, 2015
You kept on mentioning "bae" all through your write-up which completely made it horrible to read.

Only dumb girls and teenagers say 'bae', what's with a grown asss man like you talking like a teenage girl. undecided
Re: Things All Men Are Guilty Of So Please Ladies, Stop Complaining! by xamuel17(m): 1:45am On Oct 08, 2015
u forgot to add PLUCKING OF HAIRS that are close to the scrotal sac at night while pressing phone smiley
Re: Things All Men Are Guilty Of So Please Ladies, Stop Complaining! by vizkiz: 8:43am On Oct 08, 2015
FriedPlantain:
You kept on mentioning "bae" all through your write-up which completely made it horrible to read.

Only dumb girls and teenagers say 'bae', what's with a grown asss man like talking like a teenage girl. undecided

BAE!!!! angry
Re: Things All Men Are Guilty Of So Please Ladies, Stop Complaining! by jsleekk(m): 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
Dude...huz ya role model again? :-/
Re: Things All Men Are Guilty Of So Please Ladies, Stop Complaining! by IamLEGEND1: 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
everybody dey put hand for boxers
it's mostly not consciously done,so no blame us for that one...

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please Dont Watch This If You Are Married Because This Woman Will Make You / Teacher Had Sex With Student / TO All Ladies That Watch Telemundo Series ( See Inside )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.