Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

US Endorses Ongoing NNPC Reforms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Endorses Ongoing NNPC Reforms (2177 Views)

Buhari’s Economic Reforms Are Bold – Obama / World Bank Gives Kachikwu Thumbs Up On NNPC Reforms / Buhari Announces Plans To Raise Panel On NNPC Reforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Endorses Ongoing NNPC Reforms by blueAgent(m): 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author=blueAgent post=37632878]

I Lol .... so the independent oil firms don't have expartrate workers . and do they fabricate their equipments and acccessories in Nigeria ? when i made refrenence to asians i was not referring to technical know how.but in terms of they offering us better deal than the Americans.asian are know to cut corners,under pay workers,and have little regard for their operating environment.secondly when it comes to technical ability asians are no match for Americans . go and google about the history of LNG and major breakthrough in oil and gas industry in the past and present. asians are just good at cope cat.
Re: US Endorses Ongoing NNPC Reforms by laudate: 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
blueAgent:

I Lol .... so the independent oil firms don't have expartrate workers . and do they fabricate their equipments and acccessories in Nigeria ?

How many oil producing countries fabricate their own equipment? Very few. And fabrication was not mentioned in your last post. The company i used as an example, Amni International does not have an expatriate in its fold.

And do you fabricate equipment and accessories in order to start oil production/drilling, or do you lease the major ones and buy the rest outright?
Re: US Endorses Ongoing NNPC Reforms by blueAgent(m): 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
[quote author=laudate post=37633191]

How many oil producing countries fabricate their own equipment? Very few. And fabrication was not mentioned in your last post. The company i used as an example, Amni International does not have an expatriate in its fold.

And do you fabricate equipment and accessories in order to start oil production/drilling, or do you lease the major ones and buy the rest outright? [/quot

what i am saying is that one way or the order you end up buying from the Americans.
Iran spents twice what they are suppose to spend despite buying from Asians and russian some of their oil equipments because of US sanctions.
Nigeria does not have the knowdelege and industry to fabricate and engineer most of the equipments in the oil industry.so we must buy or lease from the US.mind you ,world oil industry is dominated by the US.they hold.most patents and know how in the industry.
Re: US Endorses Ongoing NNPC Reforms by NNPCFACTS: 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
laudate:

If this response from you was your bid to sound intelligent, you just missed the mark by a wide margin.

https://www.nairaland.com/2600311/us-resumes-crude-oil-imports

There you have it cynic man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donald Thrump Tweet Abt Black Americans / Igbos Own Some Of The Cattles Reared By Fulani Herdsmen – Enugu monarch / Ekweremadu Is A Disgrace To The Igbo Nation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.