Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm (7714 Views)

Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason / How Male Sperm Can Expose Cheating Partner – Expert Reveals / My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by kokoA(m): 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
My own can cure ebola.
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
QueenEdna:
pervert
..lOool..i have been called worse..now get back to ur blo*wjob..will u?..good missues..
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Gosh was that picture necessary I almost vomited
hahahahaha grin grin grin

I've learnt something new today then.
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by QueenEdna(f): 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
Randyhot:
..lOool..i have been called worse..now get back to ur blo*wjob..will u?..good missues..
Waka passss ooo, attention seeker.
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
QueenEdna:
Waka passss ooo, attention seeker.
.unless ur worth a hundred million$...then i will not only seek ur attention..but build a shrine in ur honour
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by QueenEdna(f): 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
Randyhot:
.unless ur worth a hundred million$...then i will not only seek ur attention..but build a shrine in ur honour
my worth is immeasurable, i am a QUEEN, i am sure U̶̲̥̅̊ can relate.
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by DatBossAssChick(f): 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
Randyhot:
awww.pardon me missy..but if not a fact..i challenge u to prove me otherwise..
How about you tell your gf to fry your own sperm and serve it to you as breakfast. Or she uses it as her butter on her bread for you.. I hope it'll taste good to you.
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
DatBossAssChick:

How about you tell your gf to fry your own sperm and serve it to you as breakfast. Or she uses it as her butter on her bread for you.. I hope it'll taste good to you.
..no. she loves to hold my romp and milk it dry..no wasteage..she licks to the last drop..its that precious and nutritious to her..
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by DatBossAssChick(f): 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
Randyhot:
..no. she loves to hold my romp and milk it dry..no wasteage..she licks to the last drop..its that precious and nutritious to her..
Ok..I'm glad it makes you both happy. Kudos.
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
QueenEdna:
my worth is immeasurable, i am a QUEEN, i am sure U̶̲̥̅̊ can relate.
..mmh.if wishes where horses..beggers will....RIDE
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
Teempakguy:
hahahahaha grin grin grin

I've learnt something new today then.

Meaning what exactly grin
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
DatBossAssChick:

..i can giv u my num so we can get intouch..i heard it makes women voice to be more angelic..think about u making it big in nigeria idol..my babe is already in that competition..*serious*
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by G12(m): 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
tongue grin so many hypocrites here. Wetin Don enter una body like how many times. Even self, some of una Don swallow am.
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by kestolove95(m): 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
I go dey collct d condom frm ma guy frm todae
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by DatBossAssChick(f): 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
Randyhot:
..i can giv u my num so we can get intouch..i heard it makes women voice to be more angelic..think about u making it big in nigeria idol..my babe is already in that competition..*serious*
Goodnight chief
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
DatBossAssChick:

..u can have my number and holla at me..i learnt it makes women to have an angelic voice..you can strike big in nigeria idol...my babe is already in that competition..but am gonna charge u per milligram..
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by DatBossAssChick(f): 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
Randyhot:
..u can have my number and holla at me..i learnt it makes women to have an angelic voice..you can strike big in nigeria idol...my babe is already in that competition..but am gonna charge u per milligram..
WTF!!!!!!!!!GOODNIGHT!!!!!!!!
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
My honesty might be brutal , so, excuse me.
All these crappy craps will tell on us in no time. For some people to have gone bananas to the extent af manipulating the sacred sperm for alien uses is damnable and will never go well with some af us who still have respect for 'dignity'. All in the name af what? Scientific/ Artistic Advancement ? Man is uselessly 'uselessing' itself mehn. Gaaad!!

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
DatBossAssChick:

WTF!!!!!!!!!GOODNIGHT!!!!!!!!
..its just 10k per mg..ur a big girl naa..i know u can afford it..
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by roob: 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
uhhhm..ayaamaah...*covering my nose*
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by Czar01(m): 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by Czar01(m): 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Girl, I swear I gagged too. Yuck.
I am a guy, but strangely I also felt disgusted from seeing that undecided

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by G12(m): 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
kestolove95:
I go dey collct d condom frm ma guy frm todae

These days, girls publicly masturbate and share the pic online
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by nochildsplay(m): 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
geez sperm for cooking?

It's awful even when giving a BJ it's now something that could be used to cook?

God forbid
how do you know it's awful ?
I mean BJ grin
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by Czar01(m): 11:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
My honesty might be brutal , so, excuse me.
All these crappy craps will tell on us in no time. For some people to have gone bananas to the extent af manipulating the sacred sperm for alien uses is damnable and will never go well with some af us who still have respect for 'dignity'. All in the name af what? Scientific/ Artistic Advancement ? Man is uselessly 'uselessing' itself mehn. Gaaad!!

Guys normally cook shīt up to manipulate girls. There were rumors [spread by guys] that touching a girl's boobs would make them bigger, sucking a girl's boobs prevents breast cancer etc. Many [dumb] girls actually bought these ideas and allowed guys to have their way with them (You can Google these, you'll see how many girls were concerned). So with all these rumored advantages [spread by you-know-who] about spérm boosting skin care, cooking, antidepressants etc, some dumb girls would readily allow guys to use their bodies as cum buckets.

Guys are wicked/Girls are dumb/Both

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by Mcowubaba: 11:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
aguiyi:

rat poison grin grin grin
Chai chai....darris god ooooo..cheesy grin smiley
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
Czar01:

Guys normally cook shīt up to manipulate girls. There were rumors [spread by guys] that touching a girl's boobs would make them bigger, sucking a girl's boobs prevents breast cancer etc. Many [dumb] girls actually bought these ideas and allowed guys to have their way with them (You can Google these, you'll see how many girls were concerned). So with all these rumored advantages [spread by you-know-who] about spérm boosting skin care, cooking, antidepressants etc, some dumb girls would readily allow guys to use their bodies as cum buckets.

Guys are wicked
I know some people are pathologically stupid and foolish combined together BUT this one is on the extreme.... My outcry here is not to decry or revive the already brain-washed folks who've allowed folklore take over their God-given sensibility, it's actually about how the society 've started wearing cap on the ankle when the head is crying from the scorch of the sun .... Imagine, some of these God damn utilities like the one for beauty care are already in commercial quantities. It's all like op is here iadvertising it to us like its a new product from Mary-Kay!!! That's my worry bro, not the retard ed and fish brained females who lie and sleep in the bed of lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by Czar01(m): 12:15am On Aug 21, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

I know some people are pathologically stupid and foolish combined together BUT this one is on the extreme.... My outcry here is not to decry or revive the already brain-washed folks who've allowed folklore take over their God-given sensibility, it's actually about how the society 've started wearing cap on the ankle when the head is crying from the scorch of the sun .... Imagine, some of these God damn utilities like the one for beauty care are already in commercial quantities. It's all like op is here iadvertising it to us like its a new product from Mary-Kay!!! That's my worry bro, not the retard ed and fish brained females who lie and sleep in the bed of lies.

Someone posts a silly thread filled with useless and unimportant 'information' and expects everyone to marvel in amazement like the cavemen that he thinks we all are. Just look at threads like this, glance through the comments, maybe post a thing or two, then continue your life...it's nothing to worry about

1 Like

Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 21, 2015
Czar01:

Someone posts a silly thread filled with useless and unimportant 'information' and expects everyone to marvel in amazement like the cavemen that he thinks we all are. Just look at threads like this, glance through the comments, maybe post a thing or two, then continue your life...it's nothing to worry about
Maybe I've been doing just this you've advised for too long, long before I register infact. Just that this very one caught me when my mood isn't on the light side lol.

In other news, I'll follow you now wink
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by Czar01(m): 12:30am On Aug 21, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Maybe I've been doing just this you've advised for too long, long before I register infact. Just that this very one caught me when my mood isn't on the light side lol.

In other news, I'll follow you now wink

lol, if you wanna be notified every time Czar01 insults another thread or NL member, then be my guest grin

BTW, I guess it would be polite to follow back
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 21, 2015
Czar01:

lol, if you wanna be notified every time Czar01 insults another thread or NL member, then be my guest grin

BTW, I guess it would be polite to follow back
You got my back when our thoughts flow towards similar pole wink ... Looking forward to pleasant voyages together grin

Obviously, I wouldn't have forgiven you tongue
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 21, 2015
Randyhot:
..hmmm..southy chick..dont tell me u havnt milk his dick dry with ur mouth when the going gets..ohlala

Lactose intolerant tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read / #B.B. Naija: Princess Shows Off Her Butt (uncensored Photos 18+) / I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.