Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,406 members, 7,812,199 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

I Enjoy Sex With My Dad And I Want Him To Divorce Mom For Me Facebook User - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Enjoy Sex With My Dad And I Want Him To Divorce Mom For Me Facebook User (6332 Views)

Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever / Ladies Engagement I Enjoy Watching: Where Everything Opens For All Eyes To See / Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Enjoy Sex With My Dad And I Want Him To Divorce Mom For Me Facebook User by Imoh555(m): 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
Indeed the world has come to an end.

An unidentified 23years old girl left people in shock when she posted an intimate picture of she and her dad on facebook and profesed how much she loves him soo much see photos below.

http://ogashub.com.ng/i-enjoy-sex-with-my-dad-and-i-want-him-to-divorce-mom-for-me-23yrs-girl-says-on-facebook/

Re: I Enjoy Sex With My Dad And I Want Him To Divorce Mom For Me Facebook User by Nogodye(m): 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
End Time!
Re: I Enjoy Sex With My Dad And I Want Him To Divorce Mom For Me Facebook User by TANKDESTROYER(m): 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
End time things....
Re: I Enjoy Sex With My Dad And I Want Him To Divorce Mom For Me Facebook User by JacksonD7: 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
Is it just me or does anyone else wish that they had the power to just end the world, some of the things I see these days are sickening.
Re: I Enjoy Sex With My Dad And I Want Him To Divorce Mom For Me Facebook User by Bujumbura(m): 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
Angel should just blow this thing so that when we are on queue for the Lord judgement i can deck and pound buhari and Sarrki for putting us in this suffering then take my ticket to Hell Fire grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Enjoy Sex With My Dad And I Want Him To Divorce Mom For Me Facebook User by Davash222(m): 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
85% of beautiful girls are possessed.

And for those saying 'the world should end', for what Just because of one possessed girl, then the world should end? The world doesn’t revolve around her.

2 Likes

Re: I Enjoy Sex With My Dad And I Want Him To Divorce Mom For Me Facebook User by Dera25(m): 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
Step daughter vs step Dad I guess! I don't think that same blood will ever think of such immoral act not to talk of engaging on it
Re: I Enjoy Sex With My Dad And I Want Him To Divorce Mom For Me Facebook User by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
endtime girl
Re: I Enjoy Sex With My Dad And I Want Him To Divorce Mom For Me Facebook User by Imoh555(m): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
Dera25:
Step daughter vs step Dad I guess! I don't think that same blood will ever think of such immoral act not to talk of engaging on it

Strange things are happining in this world.... I heard of a woman who hires prostitutes for her husband when she is not close or around him
Re: I Enjoy Sex With My Dad And I Want Him To Divorce Mom For Me Facebook User by keche7(f): 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
May God have mercy on you and may he open your eyes to know that you are committing sin.
Re: I Enjoy Sex With My Dad And I Want Him To Divorce Mom For Me Facebook User by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
...as in, I am not understand shocked...
Re: I Enjoy Sex With My Dad And I Want Him To Divorce Mom For Me Facebook User by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
She must be from Kenya, no doubt.
Re: I Enjoy Sex With My Dad And I Want Him To Divorce Mom For Me Facebook User by smardray(m): 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
iffa say i shu talk with anger nw

CaroLyner will start mentionin me writing Rip English...
everytin u see nw makes u get weak
Re: I Enjoy Sex With My Dad And I Want Him To Divorce Mom For Me Facebook User by egopersonified(f): 9:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
I'm beginning to doubt all these facebook posts.
Re: I Enjoy Sex With My Dad And I Want Him To Divorce Mom For Me Facebook User by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
Sodom and Gomorrah dey learn work ni o shocked
Re: I Enjoy Sex With My Dad And I Want Him To Divorce Mom For Me Facebook User by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
shocked

Re: I Enjoy Sex With My Dad And I Want Him To Divorce Mom For Me Facebook User by popefuse(m): 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
E fit no be naija peeps nw
Re: I Enjoy Sex With My Dad And I Want Him To Divorce Mom For Me Facebook User by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
it seems like everything is now permisible with no consequence.
Re: I Enjoy Sex With My Dad And I Want Him To Divorce Mom For Me Facebook User by CaroLyner(f): 9:19am On Feb 12, 2017
smardray:
iffa say i shu talk with anger nw

CaroLyner will start mentionin me writing Rip English...
everytin u see nw makes u get weak
lol did it hurt? sorry
Re: I Enjoy Sex With My Dad And I Want Him To Divorce Mom For Me Facebook User by potbelly(m): 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
This one is cursed... sad
Re: I Enjoy Sex With My Dad And I Want Him To Divorce Mom For Me Facebook User by Sammysamuel(m): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2017
Ewww!!!
Nigerian films are changing and things are happening these days

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Savagery Season 3 (pix) / My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me / Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.