Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) (53707 Views)

Nigerians Like Showing Off On Social Media Because Of These 5 Reasons / How Do Teenagers Afford Crazy Expensive Phones? / Top Ten Most Expensive Phones In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
aywhy93:

You're wrong, very very wrong Bro... It seems You're one of the people who use style to cover up for the lack of or insufficiency of money. Do you expect Dangote to be using an iPhone 6 plus when he's not a techy person ? big no cuz all he needs is to make calls and even a Thuraya is enough to do that. But Mark Zuckerberg on the other hand cannot even imagine sitting next to a phone that cannot even MMS not to talk of surf the web. FYI, Mack is using an iPhone 6 plus (that's just one of his smartphones) and they are both Billionaires in dollars !

So, that someone is fuccking rich and using a tonasobe doesn't mean me that I'm still on my way to being fuccking rich must not use a better phone, it all boils down to what you wanna use it for and your main purpose of buying it gan gan-an. and please don't call any phone silly cuz I know you can't use any part of your body to make phone calls by itself. BTW, I use a Samsung Galaxy S5 sha !

PEACE !!!

You've spoken well.

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by peterjero(m): 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
donciccio:
@Op, ure very on point but broke asses or illis will always... U know. Mnyle, u failed to add HTC. I use the M8-One even when I travel I do my usual office job from anywhere. I seldomly go to the bank as I do my transactions via phone. I don't 've to be carrying lappy here/there my phone does it all. Skype or whatsapp video or fb video chat on the go & many more. my hundred of thousands phone have yielded me more than X10.
You are on point brother. I even dey excel and PowerPoint work on my phone. I wonder what the op used in typing this his post.

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Lilyomi(f): 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
Shakslayer:

Send me a DM
U never know...
Really? grin. With no fears? grin
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by NOTRIBE: 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
TWO POOR MEN TRYING TO OUTSMART THEMSELVES.....!! wetin concern rat with elephant?
softapples:
LOL so people dat work hard and they own private jet, gold smartphones, private yatch, private chopper, private island, multi million dollar mansions, bugatti verons, ferrari, lamborghini, million dollar wardropes, they all have silly tins? haba even king solomon in the bible enjoyed a luxury life style. "dats what GOD wants for us as long as it does nt control us. "bro if uve got d money spend it, we live and die ones.
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Lilyomi(f): 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
Shakslayer:

Send me a DM
U never know...
Really? grin. With no fears? grin
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Lilyomi(f): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
ilobasama:
Only your arms are open ? U better open something else, unless no gift grin
U mean my mind and heart? grin
grin
grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
NOTRIBE:
TWO POOR MEN TRYING TO OUTSMART THEMSELVES.....!! wetin concern rat with elephant?
who is poor? GOD 4BID, ure d poor one here, mail me ur account number and lemme change ur story

3 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Lilyomi(f): 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
aywhy93:

I'll buy Galaxy S6 Edge+ for you as a gift and you'll also give me a gift I truly deserve... lol. Deal?
A bow tie?
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Lilyomi(f): 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
jaybee3:

Oya let's trade tongue
Ok I wl giv u my new high heels for ur gf n u buy it for me. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ur getting close, try harder....its ur.... grin
Lilyomi:

U mean my mind and heart? grin
grin
grin
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by donifez(m): 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
softapples:
bro ure totally wrong, it is only an uneducated rich man that do nt know d value of big phones, apart 4rm d high price, it makes ur task easier, it brings fun to u when ure bored nd can b used 4 various educational nd business purpose, talk abt d camera it is classy, bro operate iphone6 plus or samsung galaxy s6 egde 4 a day nd c d reason why u hav to get rich. "u dnt expect bill gate or warren buffet or lionel messi or beyonce 2 use a nokia torch na, dats impossible.

If you know much about warren buffet..you no go join am for that your list.

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Lilyomi(f): 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
ilobasama:
Hair?
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Lilyomi(f): 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
ilobasama:
Hair? Or hands?
grin
grin
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by freeage7(m): 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
agarawu23:
when I stretch my neck to look at the phone "that" rich man will bring out from his pocket, I was disappointed he was using mini Nokia that's not up to 7k then I learnt my lesson.

a lot of ppl would have gone to any length just to afford this expensive phones but using 'big' phone doesn't tag someone rich. (some mumu's will say enjoy your money)

I am still waiting for the phone that will show me my future before I put my 100k on a phone that can crash at time.
Good bless you. My curve7 is still delivering for all I care.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Forward1(m): 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
I'll give any of you out there willing to buy any of the above listed phones the opportunity of investing dat little cash into my buz rather than spend on a phone dat will not last 6months. Thks

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by labi6: 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
Omo these phones ehn .....
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by jaybee3(m): 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lilyomi:

Ok I wl giv u my new high heels for ur gf n u buy it for me. grin
grin
I want something comparable or slightly better in exchange
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ok u need a clue........go down a little.....lols
Lilyomi:

Hair? Or hands?
grin
grin
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
Thats the veblen effect by economist thorstein veblen which states that consumers will purchase more of a product when its expensive.
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by CecyAdrian(f): 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
agarawu23:
do you think rich/business men have time to video chat or even text chat ? they have thousands of naira on their phones to make calls and if you wanna see them, you have to book an appointment.

check the most richest man in Nigeria and ask of the phone he is using.

only kwaxy ppl will spend 250k on a mobile phone.

if you work and sweat for your money, you won't spend it lavishly on silly things.

there is difference between "yahoo money, fraud money, stolen money, and "that money you sweat and work hard to get"

Lol lik seriously?!
D reason African business men hardly use all these Techy phones is dat they simply do not know how to use them or understand dia various functions. Why do you think Mobile company's keeps redesigning and updating dia phones to suit d business world. A white business man relys on his phone (very easy to carry around)for most of all his business transactions. Most of all dis phone devices are like having your office @ ur finger tip wherever you are. Why do you think they are pretty expensive?.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by aywhy93(m): 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lilyomi:

A bow tie?

Really ? cheesy I deserve more than that Bae wink
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by aywhy93(m): 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
CecyAdrian:

Lol lik seriously?!
D reason African business men hardly use all these Techy phones is dat they simply do not know how to use them or understand dia various functions. Why do you think Mobile company's keeps redesigning and updating dia phones to suit d business world. A white business man relys on his phone (very easy to carry around)for most of all his business transactions. Most of all dis phone devices are like having your office @ ur finger tip wherever you are. Why do you think they are pretty expensive?.

Nice Explanation. I hope he gets the gist now !
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by nwaanambra1(m): 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
softapples:
bro 4get abt child's talk, if u want to speak and see who ure speaking to with a video chat with ur business partner or friend or family member abroad will u use nokia torch? does nokia torch hav email? can small phones chat on instagram? download big pdf files?

more childish talk. bro just keep quiet u hear.

check all the very rich - majority still use torchlight phone. no time for these things u r mentioning as reasons to own an expensive phone. there are employees whose duty it is to take care of those shit. cool

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by agarawu23(m): 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
bloglover:

are u advising us to use Nokia torch in an attempt to cut budget on expensive toys? go straight to d point and which fone are u using?
lol
the choice is yours
I am using an android phone that's not up to 20k
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by agarawu23(m): 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
CecyAdrian:

Lol lik seriously?!
which phone are u using ?
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by jaybee3(m): 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
agarawu23:
lol
the choice is yours
I am using an android phone that's not up to 20k
Is that because you can't afford expensive phones?

There is a reason why these phones are expensive besides the brand appeal, no?

Build quality and packed technology => $$$$$, No?
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by agarawu23(m): 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
peterjero:

Immediately you leave the NDA and commissioned as a second lieutenant you are given a brand new well secured bb bold 5 as at 4 to 6 years ago now it's Q10, reason defence headquarters needs real time information to feed us d public during war etc, try not to argue too much you are person that sees things from one angle. Different professionals may require or may not require a smartphone. Mind you the white man use more smartphone than us here in nigeria and haven't you wondered why the white man company is called a multinational, that's because of well structured interconnectivity. Learn and stop arguing.
your own point of view smiley
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by bloglover(m): 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
agarawu23:
lol the choice is yours I am using an android phone that's not up to 20k
LOL...but I didn't ask u d price Na, just d model.
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Lilyomi(f): 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
jaybee3:
I want something comparable or slightly better in exchange
Laptop
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by jaybee3(m): 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lilyomi:

Laptop

What would you say is the most precious thing to you that money isn't supposed to be able to buy?
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by agarawu23(m): 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
aywhy93:

You're wrong, very very wrong Bro... It seems You're one of the people who use style to cover up for the lack of or insufficiency of money. Do you expect Dangote to be using an iPhone 6 plus when he's not a techy person ? big no cuz all he needs is to make calls and even a Thuraya is enough to do that. But Mark Zuckerberg on the other hand cannot even imagine sitting next to a phone that cannot even MMS not to talk of surf the web. FYI, Mack is using an iPhone 6 plus (that's just one of his smartphones) and they are both Billionaires in dollars !

So, that someone is fuccking rich and using a tonasobe doesn't mean me that I'm still on my way to being fuccking rich must not use a better phone, it all boils down to what you wanna use it for and your main purpose of buying it gan gan-an. and please don't call any phone silly cuz I know you can't use any part of your body to make phone calls by itself. BTW, I use a Samsung Galaxy S5 sha !

PEACE !!!
OK sir
read below

onatisi:
what many don't understand is that rich ppl don't have the time to be chAnging their phones everytime there is a new version
.they don't buy phones for trend sake but nessecity they will only buy what they need. Majority of Nigerians buying these big phones only browse and take pictures with them many don't even know the full potential of the handsets they are holding. Only young ppl who wants to feel among will spend lavishly on sets. Most rich guys are always in one meeting or the other and to them 24hrs is not even enough for their business and personal life. Only ppl who are less busy will have time to be looking at new phones and gadgets. Once a phone performs all a rich man wants he is stuck with it.he may not even change it for years.

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
nwaanambra1:

more childish talk. bro just keep quiet u hear.

check all the very rich - majority still use torchlight phone. no time for these things u r mentioning as reasons to own an expensive phone. there are employees whose duty it is to take care of those shit. cool
i cant argue with u, get close to rich people nd change ur mindset

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adolf Hitler’s Telephone Is Up For Auction (Photos) / 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan / Have You Seen This In Your Area? (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.