Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,767 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) (53706 Views)

Nigerians Like Showing Off On Social Media Because Of These 5 Reasons / How Do Teenagers Afford Crazy Expensive Phones? / Top Ten Most Expensive Phones In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Aminat508(f): 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
Fulaboy:
I think MuhdG can help with that tongue I don't do apple, I do Samsung grin had it been you said S6 edge I will have help tongue
Fulaboy warn yourself oo embarassed embarassed oyaaaa S6 cry

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by NewsHub: 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
agarawu23:
oya, start living the bolded and see where it will land u smiley
There is nothing wrong in living in luxury; in fact it is permitted by God. There are hard working billionaires that spend millions of dollars on luxury. Where has luxury life landed Bill Gates, Mark Cuban, Larry Elison, Paul Allen, Donald Trump, Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga, etc

So i don't understand what you mean by "start living a luxury life and see where it land you".
These men listed above are the definition of luxury life...spending millions of dollars on Private Jets, Yatchs, houses that they only sleep on one bed, Art, etc.

We are not talking of a mere phone that cost less than half a million naira but luxury stuffs that cost millions of dollars. And these men are some of the hardest working people you can find.

I think you have a wrong notion about life. Bro. if you can afford any of these phones then go ahead and get it. It's only when you spend on such stuff using the only cash you have that is bad.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Rapzino: 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hehehe.
You dey mind that one? His argument is always one sided grin
I don't know the rich people they saw with nokia torch (and confirmed that's the only phone they use), even if Otedola has an Iphone 6_ do we expect him to bring it out and start taking selfies up and down?

He definitely has a PR person. I am sure that PR person would be with such phones or probably tabs which would be used for replying mails and all that.
ehen
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Fulaboy(m): 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
Aminat508:
Fulaboy warn yourself oo embarassed embarassed oyaaaa S6 cry
Lol Not now tongue Till he gave you that Iphone6 first
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by willian10: 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
agarawu23:
when I stretch my neck to look at the phone "that" rich man will bring out from his pocket, I was disappointed he was using mini Nokia that's not up to 7k then I learnt my lesson.

a lot of ppl would have gone to any length just to afford this expensive phones but using 'big' phone doesn't tag someone rich. (some mumu's will say enjoy your money)

I am still waiting for the phone that will show me my future before I put my 100k on a phone that can crash at time.
If u don rich finish don't forget to edit this ur post to the right thing cos u wrote trash here...If u have your money buy it n if u don't keep quiet....no be ur money dem wan use buy ham na
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lilyomi:
Galaxy s6 but my money is not enough sad Onemansquad do u mind buying one for me? Seriously blackberry is a no for me. Dnt knw why. I like the rest. grin. My arms are open for any of them as gifts o. grin.

Gift? Wetin u go give in return for the s6. This is business.
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
hrhobi1:

Which type of fish stew ? Shark fish or?

I no sabi eat shark embarassed
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
I read through the comments from the first page to the last. The truth about the whole thing is that to each his own. Every averge/rich/wealthy man spends cash on something. It all depends on what you like.

Gadgets
Gold
Girls
Parties
Cloths
Drinks
Watches
Cars
Et al

If the super rich non techy person doesn't buy gadgets he sure spends his cash else where.

If those talking about PAs, secretaries et al don't like gadgets, they sure spend it somewhere.

The fact is money must be spent somewhere. If an average Nigerian uses an expensive gadget, it's his palava. Another average Nigerian cld spend his on drinks, girls, parties, Cloths et al.

A man must spend his cash somewhere.

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Lilyomi(f): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
gboss4sure:

Gift? Wetin u go give in return for the s6. This is business.
Laptop
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by onatisi(m): 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
The funniest thing is that all these over 80k phones perform the same functions as the 30k phones. I don't see anything special in a Samsung galaxy 6 and lesser expensive phones. It is all about apps .someone was talking about PowerPoint ,excel and etc but the point is even Lumia phones of 30k does all these conveniently.
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Haryohdeji(m): 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
softapples:
bro ure totally wrong, it is only an uneducated rich man that do nt know d value of big phones, apart 4rm d high price, it makes ur task easier, it brings fun to u when ure bored nd can b used 4 various educational nd business purpose, talk abt d camera it is classy, bro operate iphone6 plus or samsung galaxy s6 egde 4 a day nd c d reason why u hav to get rich. "u dnt expect bill gate or warren buffet or lionel messi or beyonce 2 use a nokia torch na, dats impossible.
the guy is talking about business ppl here. For example dangote might b using nokia fone... Doesn't mean he is nt educated.... He is using it now bcox people are working for him using galaxys6, iphone... All wat he need fone for is to receive call..
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Youngzedd(m): 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
Waste of resources, when you get get something solid and affordable @Kulimart.com
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by sats: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
anigold:

i love techno phones the problem is that the screen is more expensive than the price of the new phone... Lol

they are all like that, afterall no screen no phone
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by raphrinco: 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
Bro lets do this educative calculation, I worth over 5 million pounds and a net worth of 2 million pounds, so I bought 3 phones that cost me 1,000 pounds each, will you say am a 'KWAXY PERSON'? Then before you judge consider if a Nigerian youth that worth over 5 million naira can manage a mobile phone of 1,000 naira ... shocked shocked shocked even if na toy self is close to 1k ....'FOR IT IS WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF THE LORD,THOU SHALL NOT JUDGE,SO THAT YOU WILL NOT BE JUDGED ! MAY GOD MAKE US RICH,WISER AND HEALTHIER IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
agarawu23:
do you think rich/business men have time to video chat or even text chat ? they have thousands of naira on their phones to make calls and if you wanna see them, you have to book an appointment.

check the most richest man in Nigeria and ask of the phone he is using.

only kwaxy ppl will spend 250k on a mobile phone.

if you work and sweat for your money, you won't spend it lavishly on silly things.

there is difference between "yahoo money, fraud money, stolen money, and "that money you sweat and work hard to get"
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Lilyomi(f): 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
jaybee3:

My offer was to trade not dash so don't give up just yet cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ok palm
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Lilyomi(f): 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
goodgate:
NO Downwards Middle.
Navel
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Lilyomi(f): 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
aywhy93:

Really ? cheesy I deserve more than that Bae wink
Ok my phone
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
The price of a Q5

Nawa o
WIZGUY69:
kiss

I use black berry passport.

now the screen has broken, to change it is #38000.
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Lilyomi(f): 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
aywhy93:

Really ? cheesy I deserve more than that Bae wink
Ok my phone
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by goodgate: 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lilyomi:
Navel
No na go down more.
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by TheAlchemist: 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
After reading through all the comments don't know what to say but I am truly loving my digital tools note 4 & lumia 1520. TGIF.
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Lilyomi(f): 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
goodgate:
No na go down more.
knee
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by digitsolution: 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
I use a BlackBerry Q10 best phone ever, it helps a great deal for business or rather I use it a great deal for my business. Emails, downloads etc all user friendly
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by vibrant99(m): 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lilyomi:
Galaxy s6 but my money is not enough sad Onemansquad do u mind buying one for me? Seriously blackberry is a no for me. Dnt knw why. I like the rest. grin. My arms are open for any of them as gifts o. grin.

What about ur legs? sad
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Lilyomi(f): 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
vibrant99:

What about ur legs? sad
I cnt use it to type na. grin
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Lilyomi(f): 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
vibrant99:

What about ur legs? sad
I cnt use it to type na. grin
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by aywhy93(m): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lilyomi:

Ok my phone

Hmmmnnn... You can pull legs ooh, don't pull my legs again. Let's go straight to the point na ! cheesy wink

Oya P.M me ASAP so I can place the order for your new phone ASAP cool
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Phens(m): 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
Richie0974:
Infinix.. Jeje do you have infinix hot for sale?ly lipsrsealed
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Lilyomi(f): 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
aywhy93:

Hmmmnnn... You can pull legs ooh, don't pull my legs again. Let's go straight to the point na ! cheesy wink

Oya P.M me ASAP so I can place the order for your new phone ASAP cool
U pm me
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by titosantana(m): 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
agarawu23:
do you think rich/business men have time to video chat or even text chat ? they have thousands of naira on their phones to make calls and if you wanna see them, you have to book an appointment.

if you work and sweat for your money, you won't spend it lavishly on silly things.

there is difference between "yahoo money, fraud money, stolen money, and "that money you sweat and work hard to get"

Which kain analogy be this na? Haba!!!

From this your afore-mentioned post, it's so obvious you've never mingled with the rich, I don't mean the rich ones living in Agarawu o.

Just try to visit where the super-rich hang outs, their homes, hotels, schools, even the rich teenager, I bet you would see them mobiling the most expensive and uncommon phones.
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by agarawu23(m): 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
titosantana:

Which kain analogy be this na? Haba!!!

From this your afore-mentioned post, it's so obvious you've never mingled with the rich, I don't mean the rich ones living in Agarawu o.

Just try to visit where the super-rich hang outs, their homes, hotels, schools, even the rich teenager, I bet you would see them mobiling the most expensive phones.
and who told you I am not rich ? smiley cheesy
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by opedaydydx9(m): 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
agarawu23:

point #deep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adolf Hitler’s Telephone Is Up For Auction (Photos) / 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan / Have You Seen This In Your Area? (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.