Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) (105523 Views)

Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! / My Ordealwith A "BABALAWO" In A Danfo Bus...my Eyes Has Seen Lots In This Lagos / Baddest Babalawo Ever Liveth: Photos Of This Babalawo Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by phoenixchap: 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
Baba alayo with swag grin grin some people ehn...

Don't say trash just yet o, na him brothers dey rob people for lekki/ajah so lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by spark4daz(f): 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
Seen
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
nice art and culture photoshop
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by gunnykid(m): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
confam ni in even draw tatoo

1 Like

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
What exactly makes him a babalawo? Is it the costume that he is wearing?
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by premiums: 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lol
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by juliusjulius: 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hi nairalanders, I
apologize for bothering
you with my problems.

I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session.

My dad is late and my
mum is not bouyant
enough to pay, I heard
that late registration that will attract an extra fee of #2000 has already started.

The fees is around #27,000 minus accomodation.

I don't mind if it's a loan
or if I have to work for
it, I just want to have a
university degree.

Help me, I don't want to become a 'dropout'.

Help me in becoming a
better person.

Life is about to deny
me life, help in rescuing
me.

Thanks in anticipation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
angry grin awa lalasa wa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by frenchboy(m): 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
thankGOD

2 Likes

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by sdindan: 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
Taaaaaa!
I have watched the movie
Directed by
TCHIDI TCHIKERE grin

1 Like

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hapuya:
(Pics) Meet The Flyest, Dopest & Most Sophisticated Babalawo In D World

His name is Babalorisa Paulo Tyomolu. He practice the 'Yoruba' Religion. Yes, Yoruba cool
And he is the Flyest you will ever see.

This is not a movie!

While our Yoruba graduates are struggling here, somebody is hustling our culture and living fly! Damn!

Spread the words! Front page!

Check on him: http://www.facebook.com/paulo.novaes
MENTAL PEOPLE FULL THIS WORLD NO BE SMALL.
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by mbulela: 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
politician:
Seeing this really makes me ponder on the gradual loss of traditional and cultural values in the society.

The era when neighbors really care about each other.
when you accept food from people without having Bias thoughts.
When the windows have no frame or guards
When your mother send you to join other kids to eat Sara and rub your hands on the host with intention of good tidings.
When Masquerade and followers remain mute while passing in front of churches and mosques in show of mutual respect.
When as a christian, you celebrate Muslim festivals with friends and vice versa.

The societal Values that really defines us as a people is fast eroding and its really painful.

you have opened Pandora box. This is a discussion that is not only baffling but worth having.

2 Likes

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by donspero(m): 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
ok na yourba ni yourba ke
cool

pls help baba go slow

1 Like

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by hahn(m): 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
johnydon22:
Am seriously loving this. . . It's time we Africans take our own cultures, religions to the world..

It's time w identified with who we are...

Not always being the gullible ones who swallow other people's religions and myths at the detriment of ours. . .

You don reach here abi? grin

While we continue criticizing our culture, someone else is exploiting it. It's all about packaging!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by chiedu7: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
[size=13pt]
Deuteronomy 18 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire,
or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.

11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, [/b]or a necromancer.

12 For all that do [b]these things are an abomination unto the Lord:
and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
[/size]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by vodkat: 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
IFA is a binary or hexadecimal mathemtical system

I I
I I
I I
I I
II II
II II
II II
II II
II II
I I
I I
II II
I I
II II
II II
I I

Convert to base 10.

Computer hardware operate in binary code

Computer software operate in binary to hexadecimal eg HTML

STudents do your thesis on ifa hexadecimal and binary code

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by EDWARD4119(m): 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
SOME PEEPS WILL START THINKING OF THIS PROFESSION

2 Likes

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by RaeMystix: 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
grin grin grin
The Nigerian Babalawos do really need to step up their game in this swag development. . They've all got a long way to go. Louis Vuitton bag?. Really?

4 Likes

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by nochildsplay(m): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
Zi:
Which country is he from?
he's from Yoruba land. Obviously a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by zimoni(f): 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nice One There BabaLorisa TY.

I love African Culture, even though I'm a Christian yet I still believe in Tiwa N Tiwa.

Isese L'agba.

Tradition Is The Supreme.

Ibile United. Ibile Bam Bam.

I'm missing Ile-Ife already, can't wait to visit home.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Rotimi47: 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
majamajic:
He must be from Brazil
Brazil or Cuba

3 Likes

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by cyprus000: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
[size=13pt]
I have change my mind. I want to study babalaworism in school now
[/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
I will slap that Babalawo and nothing will happen!

You cannot mix Westernization with Juju and expect it to work.

BTW, OP....yo have given bloggers hardwork.....dem go copy pictures tire!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by holluwai(m): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
Babalawo aye!!! I'm sure he has some real time babalawo he consults too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by frenchboy(m): 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
hmmm
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Amazo: 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hapuya:
(Pics) Meet The Flyest, Dopest & Most Sophisticated Babalawo In D World

His name is Babalorisa Paulo Tyomolu. He practice the 'Yoruba' Religion. Yes, Yoruba cool
And he is the Flyest you will ever see.

This is not a movie!

While our Yoruba graduates are struggling here, somebody is hustling our culture and living fly! Damn!

Spread the words! Front page!

Check on him: http://www.facebook.com/paulo.novaes

Culture is okay but sorcery is evil. Don't be fooled, there's a huge difference between culture and sorcery, but mixing up the two is how the advocates of sorcery have perpetuated this evil thing for thousands of years. Sorcery and Science: this world isn't big enough for the two of us! For this reason are we here, and whether anyone likes it or not, we will finally do what Mother Nature has always been yearning to do - MAKE YOU EXTINCT!!! Our fathers made your voodoo gods bleed, and made their regal kingdoms slave dungeons; but we'll do what they didn't do - make your voodoo gods die angry.

4 Likes

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by stinggy(m): 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
johnydon22:
Am seriously loving this. . . It's time we Africans take our own cultures, religions to the world..

It's time we identified with who we are...

Not always being the gullible ones who swallow other people's religions and myths at the detriment of ours. . .

I couldn't have put it better!
Our traditional religions just need better packaging. Nothing makes our religions inferior to these imported ones.

May the Gods empower us as we do so.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by nochildsplay(m): 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
Big up. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by angelo82: 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
I hope you know that some white people from Brazil,Cuba are Yorubas too............I mean original Yorubas.............

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Zeus777: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
Xsolutions:
WAOH! So Cool cool ,Only wish he was serving Jesus...
yea it's cool but ur post became repugnant when u started wishing he was serving a Jew . A borrowed religion from d Middle East

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by aywhy93(m): 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
[size=14pt]Hmmmnnn... Babalawo to n lo iPhone 6 Plus. I salute Una ooh cheesy[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
They are most likely brazilians.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Words From The Epie Language Of Yenagoa. / Urhobo Waado. / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.