Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) (106455 Views)

Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! / My Ordealwith A "BABALAWO" In A Danfo Bus...my Eyes Has Seen Lots In This Lagos / Baddest Babalawo Ever Liveth: Photos Of This Babalawo Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by bettes(f): 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
pazienza:

Which one be one true God?
True God like the one Caucasians used to defraud our ancestors?
https://www.nairaland.com/2359541/speech-delivered-king-leopold-ii#34453945
maybe your own ancestors,mine are grateful to the "caucasians" for introducing them to christianity. if you hate the so called "caucasians" so much why are you using any of their inventions? Or was it your ancestors that brought education to africa,or invented the internet you're enjoying. Where your gods on vacation when they carried to a foreign land,if you hate "caucasians" so much,feel free to drop every invention they created and live in the bush and feed on bats and rats,burro!!!
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Esdb3: 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
pazienza:

But you and your Yoruba brothers are the ones already beating your chests here, I heard the thumping from far away, and decided to rush in and see what the noise was all about.

And we called for Yorufra? And we emphasised on secession just because we feel we are special?

And we regarded our 100years neighbours as shiittt even when we revelled in the ecstasy of the news?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by macof(m): 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
bettes:
Always make sure you get your facts clear before posting anything,that guy isn't practicing the "yoruba religion",he is a brazilian and he practises candomble,the women are "bahianas"(descendants of african slaves that reside in bahia) they worship the osun goddess,he is pai-de-santo(father of a saint),candomble is a mix of yoruba,fon,bantu,catholism and american tradition.Brazilians are generally good looking people,so I'm sure if you go to Bahia you'd see so many in your own words "flyest,dopest and most sophisticated babalawo in the world".I've seen their rituals and it looks very demonic,they dance as if they are possessed and slaughter white hens and sprinkle it on themselves,they also chant in yoruba,but they don't usually understand a word of what they say,and how are we not embracing our culture?have you seen the babalawos in nigerian denying their religion or drinking champagne.I was born in brazil and my family lived there for 8yrs so I'd stick to the one true God thank you.

You said urself they worship Osun. . Pls who is Osun if not a Yoruba deity?
clearly the yoruba factor overwhelms the others

and which one is one true God? the one arabs used to oppress ur ancestors or the ones the Europeans used?
the ones who had to be shipped in from Europe and Arabian peninsula to exploit africa?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by macof(m): 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
yaskarahyelhope:
This guy though white is really soaked in evil. Illuminati things. Living large my foot. Bros U are at d peak of end time which is already knocking at d door. WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN TO GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOSE HIS PRECIOUS SOUL? Food for thot!!!

You are the one losing ur soul here. . a pity. Africans selling themselves cheap to Europeans
it's not only ur nation that suffers but ur very essence(soul) is doomed

7 Likes

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by GooseBaba: 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
bettes:
maybe your own ancestors,mine are grateful to the "caucasians" for introducing them to christianity. if you hate the so called "caucasians" so much why are you using any of their inventions? Or was it your ancestors that brought education to africa,or invented the internet you're enjoying. Where your gods on vacation when they carried to a foreign land,if you hate "caucasians" so much,feel free to drop every invention they created and live in the bush and feed on bats and rats,burro!!!

Damn!! na Human being write this nonsense so..?

It's obvious you know nothing about your ancestors before colonial invasion. Strive to educate yourself on this subjects so you can actually make sense next time you talk about your ancestors.

Meanwhile, what was Yahweh doing when hitler finished his chosen ones..?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by macof(m): 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
bettes:

wow! this is so stale..

Caucasians should be grateful to the Chinese and Mongols for inventing Gun powder, compass, kite nd flying gliders, cash, paper
yet all this don't make caucasians worship Chinese Gods
but in ur stupidity you think technology is a one man thing. .u don't realize nations relate with each other to gain techs and execute commerce

the caucasians should be grateful to blacks for teaching them mathematics, geometry, supplying them building materials when they lived in caves, medicine, mining, casting Iron, philosophy. yet caucasians don't worship our God

you think your ancestors were morons. .well think again cus not until recently (the generation blinded by greed nd gullibility to fall for gimmicks of foreigners in form of religions like christianity nd islam) the African continent had the most progressive nations, lowest poverty rates and civilizations with beautiful cultures

so why should we worship their Gods?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by bettes(f): 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
GooseBaba:

Damn!! na Human being write this nonsense so..?

It's obvious you know nothing about your ancestors before colonial invasion. Strive to educate yourself on this subjects so you can actually make sense next time you talk about your ancestors.

Meanwhile, what was Yahweh doing when hitler finished his chosen ones..?
no na your grandfather's spirit write am,mumu question of the year. Pls educate me since you to know my ancestors personally.be there decieving yourselves and keep blaming the colonial masters that are long dead for all your short comings,and while you're at it continue enjoying the benefits of their inventions. Where is the Hitler that finished his chosen ones,what happened to him,his brother,his brother's children ,his nephews and nieces? It's clear your daftness supercedes that of a chicken,watch the cnn you'd see the jews cannot be wiped out,I bet the closest you have gone to reading the bible is reading the cover else you'd know we christians are the chosen ones.Jesus Christ is the "ONLY" way,now continue menstruating from the mouth with that info I just gave you.
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by bettes(f): 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
macof:

wow! this is so stale..

Caucasians should be grateful to the Chinese and Mongols for inventing Gun powder, compass, kite nd flying gliders, cash, paper
yet all this don't make caucasians worship Chinese Gods
but in ur stupidity you think technology is a one man thing. .u don't realize nations relate with each other to gain techs and execute commerce

the caucasians should be grateful to blacks for teaching them mathematics, geometry, supplying them building materials when they lived in caves, medicine, mining, casting Iron, philosophy. yet caucasians don't worship our God

you think your ancestors were morons. .well think again cus not until recently (the generation blinded by greed nd gullibility to fall for gimmicks of foreigners in form of religions like christianity nd islam) the African continent had the most progressive nations, lowest poverty rates and civilizations with beautiful cultures

so why. should we worship their Gods?
1st I wasn't talking to your dumb ass,so if it's stale you could simply have ignored. Are the "caucasians" as you people keep calling them,complaining about the chinese? Isn't it we africans that are complaining they have forced their Gods on them,pls be kind enough to tell me idiota, where it's written in history that colonial masters forced religion down our ancestors throat? If you don't want to worship the Almighty,nobody is forcing you feel free to worship your granny's pubic hair. As for that crap about African continent being the most progressive whoever told you that deserves a dirty slap,egypt was progressive.
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by macof(m): 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
bettes:
1st I wasn't talking to your dumb ass,so if it's stale you could simply have ignored. Are the "caucasians" as you people keep calling them,complaining about the chinese? Isn't it we africans that are complaining they have forced their Gods on them,pls be kind enough to tell me idiota, where it's written in history that colonial masters forced religion down our ancestors throat? If you don't want to worship the Almighty,nobody is forcing you feel free to worship your granny's pubic hair. As for that crap about African continent being the most progressive whoever told you that deserves a dirty slap,egypt was progressive.
wow! shocked look at a person that calls herself a follower of Jesus. .

You are a moronic bastard slave. ..if you are not you would know about ur history nd how africa has fallen in recent centuries
you're obviously a wasted life. . look how a young lady is talking
ur type end up taking it from the rear from the wrong man..then u blame the world for your stupidity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by bettes(f): 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
macof:

You said urself they worship Osun. . Pls who is Osun if not a Yoruba deity?
clearly the yoruba factor overwhelms the others

and which one is one true God? the one arabs used to oppress ur ancestors or the ones the Europeans used?
the ones who had to be shipped in from Europe and Arabian peninsula to exploit africa?
The bahianas(the women in white) not the babaorisa worships the osun goddess,the babaorisas practice candomble not "the yoruba religion" so whether the yoruba is gods are predominant or not,it's a mix of gods from other countries,google is your friend. Don't know the ones they used it to opress your ancestors,but my ancestors were grateful to the europeans for not just being introduced to the Almighty God through christianity,but were also grateful to them for education,God bless the lineage of the missionaries for bringing christianity to africa,if not for them we would still be in darkness. Amen
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by bettes(f): 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
macof:

You are a moronic bastard slave. ..if you are not you would know about ur history nd how africa has fallen in recent centuries
you're obviously a wasted life. . look how a young lady is talking
ur type end up taking it from the rear from the wrong man..then u blame the world for your stupidity

I can see you are pained by my post,hope you are not crying,pray to your mum's pubic hair you may find some form of relief. As for being a moronic bastard slave,you sound exactly like one,someone who is so embittered that blames his failure and inability to get a hard on,on strangers. Getting from the rear from a wrong man? Really? Is that all you got? I hope your sister or your mum gets it from the rear from a strong ap. Sissy of a man,I yab am small,he don begin cry mummy. I'm sure you're a kindergarten drop out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by macof(m): 12:02am On Aug 23, 2015
bettes:
The bahianas(the women in white) not the babaorisa worships the osun goddess,the babaorisas practice candomble not "the yoruba religion" so whether the yoruba is gods are predominant or not,it's a mix of gods from other countries,google is your friend. Don't know the ones they used it to opress your ancestors,but my ancestors were grateful to the europeans for not just being introduced to the Almighty God through christianity,but were also grateful to them for education,God bless the lineage of the missionaries for bringing christianity to africa,if not for them we would still be in darkness. Amen

You are not bright st all. when did I argue they aren't practicing candomble? I said candomble is mainly of yoruba traditions

grin grin again with this nonsense of Europe giving africa education? education in what exactly? your moronic level is really topping charts that you don't even know that africans had education when Europeans were still in caves. .in fact africans gave then education, we took them out of their dark ages. ..the dark times of Europe caused by christianity

really? god bless the missionaries for bringing christianity. ..the same christianity that kept Europe behind for ages until the great enlightenment led by those who rejected christianity. .. the missionaries who wanted u to suffer like they suffered in their dark ages?
now we are facing our dark ages thanks to moronic Bastards like you

the same missionaries who brought slavery along with them?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by macof(m): 12:12am On Aug 23, 2015
bettes:
I can see you are pained by my post,hope you are not crying,pray to your mum's pubic hair you may find some form of relief. As for being a moronic bastard slave,you sound exactly like one,someone who is so embittered that blames his failure and inability to get a hard on,on strangers. Getting from the rear from a wrong man? Really? Is that all you got? I hope your sister or your mum gets it from the rear from a strong ap. Sissy of a man,I yab am small,he don begin cry mummy. I'm sure you're a kindergarten drop out.

look at this filthy scum. ..from ur words I can deduce that. . public hair? ur mother? and u follow jesus? grin jesus must be so proud. .giving a standing ovation if only he wasn't dead nd decomposed

btw I am not pained. . I deal with ur likes everyday. .on nairaland, Facebook and everywhere I go. ..morons are everywhere. . I didn't insult u o. . I really only stated my honest opinion of you. I don't insult for fun like you. .that's a morons thing.

if you knew the meaning of "slowpoke" you would know you fit that so well...a person who is so quick to judge, leaving out all possible reason and logic.
and u also fit the description of a "bastard"...a person who has no knowledge of his origins

4 Likes

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by GooseBaba: 12:34am On Aug 23, 2015
bettes:
no na your grandfather's spirit write am,mumu question of the year. Pls educate me since you to know my ancestors personally.be there decieving yourselves and keep blaming the colonial masters that are long dead for all your short comings,and while you're at it continue enjoying the benefits of their inventions. Where is the Hitler that finished his chosen ones,what happened to him,his brother,his brother's children ,his nephews and nieces? It's clear your daftness supercedes that of a chicken,watch the cnn you'd see the jews cannot be wiped out,I bet the closest you have gone to reading the bible is reading the cover else you'd know we christians are the chosen ones.Jesus Christ is the "ONLY" way,now continue menstruating from the mouth with that info I just gave you.

You're clearly a miserable living dead. It's obvious you don't read what you write.

Where in my statement did I blame caucasians in my post. I simply pointed out to you to read up on "pre colonial africa ".. Because you're menstruating from your anus you replied like a deranged retard that you are. I don't have a personal relationship with my ancestors. I simply honor them. You a subservient bastard bragg about having a personal relationship with a dead man you never met.

In addition, you miserable rag in human skin. You made mention of where were african Gods during colonial invasion, I simply asked you where was yahweh during the Holocaust . Since you can't read and comprehend you started talking about hitler 's family tree. What the fuvk does that have to do with my awesome question?

The late jesus christ is probably suvking lucifer's divk as i type. Pick up a book and read about pre colonial Africa..maybe then you will stop having sex with your immediate family members. You diseased ram.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by bettes(f): 12:35am On Aug 23, 2015
macof:

You are not bright st all. when did I argue they aren't practicing candomble? I said candomble is mainly of yoruba traditions

grin grin again with this nonsense of Europe giving africa education? education in what exactly? your moronic level is really topping charts that you don't even know that africans had education when Europeans were still in caves. .in fact africans gave then education, we took them out of their dark ages. ..the dark times of Europe caused by christianity

really? god bless the missionaries for bringing christianity. ..the same christianity that kept Europe behind for ages until the great enlightenment led by those who rejected christianity. .. the missionaries who wanted u to suffer like they suffered in their dark ages?
now we are facing our dark ages thanks to moronic Bastards like you

the same missionaries who brought slavery along with them?
you areas dumb as they come,I'm sure you were breast fed with agbo jedi jedi,judging from your level of ignorance. I repeat again God bless the missionaries,God bless their lineage,now die if you want to die,I'm sure you're used to hearing this regularly but I'd say it anyway you're quite daft,you shld be grateful to them for all the technology you're enjoying, your ancenstors invented....what again... NOTHING!!! And you're here crying kunu,idleness is a crime sha. Your mates are already grandfathers and building house,you're here blaming oyinbos for your inability to make it in life.Anyways I'm off to prepare for church,I'm already in spirit,I'd say a prayer for your pathetic soul,there's still hope for you.
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by GooseBaba: 12:48am On Aug 23, 2015
bettes:
you areas dumb as they come,I'm sure you were breast fed with agbo jedi jedi,judging from your level of ignorance. I repeat again God bless the missionaries,God bless their lineage,now die if you want to die,I'm sure you're used to hearing this regularly but I'd say it anyway you're quite daft,you shld be grateful to them for all the technology you're enjoying, your ancenstors invented....what again... NOTHING!!! And you're here crying kunu,idleness is a crime sha. Your mates are already grandfathers and building house,you're here blaming oyinbos for your inability to make it in life.Anyways I'm off to prepare for church,I'm already in spirit,I'd say a prayer for your pathetic soul,there's still hope for you.

You who worship the dead talks about pathetic... Smh Your delusion is alarming. Definitely their god will bless the lineage of the missionaries. Clearly, he is cursing your lineage. Proof: your miserable existence. You worship the dead and bow/praise your fellow human being as long as their skin tone is lighter than your. Smh...You are better off dead you are a disgrace to the skin tone you carry.

I see you are eager to go suvk your pastor's divk and sniff his anus before morning service. May lucifer have mercy on your demented soul. Tufiakwa!

3 Likes

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by bettes(f): 12:49am On Aug 23, 2015
GooseBaba:

You're clearly a miserable living dead. It's obvious you don't read what you write.

Where in my statement did I blame caucasians in my post. I simply pointed out to you to read up on "pre colonial africa ".. Because you're menstruating from your anus you replied like a deranged retard that you are. I don't have a personal relationship with my ancestors. I simply honor them. You a subservient bastard bragg about having a personal relationship with a dead man you never met.

In addition, you miserable rag in human skin. You made mention of where were african Gods during colonial invasion, I simply asked you where was yahweh during the Holocaust . Since you can't read and comprehend you started talking about hitler 's family tree. What the fuvk does that have to do with my awesome question?

The late jesus christ is probably suvking lucifer's divk as i type. Pick up a book and read about pre colonial Africa..maybe then you will stop having sex with your immediate family members. You diseased ram.. undecided
hmmmm I must have touched a nerve. I'm sure you think that statement about Jesus will bother me,call Him what you lik. My observation the likes of you that call people bastards are usually the products of whores,who have slept with so many people and animals,which brings me to the question is your mum a LovePeddler? And are you sure your father isn't a chimp?a failure of a man,ignoramus of life. Abegi make I leave failures like you go sleep.
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by GooseBaba: 12:58am On Aug 23, 2015
bettes:
hmmmm I must have touched a nerve. I'm sure you think that statement about Jesus will bother me,call Him what you lik. My observation the likes of you that call people bastards are usually the products of whores,who have slept with so many people and animals,which brings me to the question is your mum a LovePeddler? And are you sure your father isn't a chimp?a failure of a man,ignoramus of life. Abegi make I leave failures like you go sleep.

Come back here...!! You glorified Bastard...! Mark my words.. when you sleep tonight rest assured. Your spirit will curse you.

Meanwhile, it appears you are showing the symptoms of familyfuvktiasses. Where your father fuvks you in your azz while you eat your mother dirty puzzy. Symptoms: exposing ignorance on a public forum on subjects you know nothing about.
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by bettes(f): 12:58am On Aug 23, 2015
GooseBaba:

You who worship the dead talks about pathetic... Smh Your delusion is alarming. Definitely their god will bless the lineage of the missionaries. Clearly, he is cursing your lineage. Proof: your miserable existence. You worship the dead and bow/praise your fellow human being as long as their skin tone is lighter than your. Smh...You are better off dead you are a disgrace to the skin tone you carry.

I see you are eager to go suvk your pastor's divk and sniff his anus before morning service. May lucifer have mercy on your demented soul. Tufiakwa!

eeyah poor soul,who is lucifer? Can he stand when he sees the blood?you are spiritually blind. Why are all you demons so bothered by cxhristians,When we call the name of Jesus,does it make the demon in you quiver,does it scare you? I will add you to the list of people to pray for,in fact I have good news for you,you shall know the truth and it will set you free, will have an encounter as Paul did with Jesus Christ directly,the eye of your understanding will be enlightened in Jesus name. Amen abeg make I go sleep
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by GooseBaba: 1:05am On Aug 23, 2015
bettes:
eeyah poor soul,who is lucifer? Can he stand when he sees the blood?you are spiritually blind. Why are all you demons so bothered by cxhristians,When we call the name of Jesus,does it make the demon in you quiver,does it scare you? I will add you to the list of people to pray for,in fact I have good news for you,you shall know the truth and it will set you free, will have an encounter as Paul did with Jesus Christ directly,the eye of your understanding will be enlightened in Jesus name. Amen abeg make I go sleep

See this buffoon.. Trying to play the victim card. Who brought the name of the late jesus christ in this thread. Wetin consign 2000 yrs old corpse with swagger Babalawo.

No worries. You wey dem don hang for yonder. You're just a walking dead..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by bettes(f): 1:23am On Aug 23, 2015
GooseBaba:

See this buffoon.. Trying to play the victim card. Who brought the name of the late jesus christ in this thread. Wetin consign 2000 yrs old corpse with swagger Babalawo.

No worries. You wey dem don hang for yonder. You're just a walking dead..
you must have mistakened me for your weak mother,who's playing the victim? You are as powerless as retard,feeling like a badoo,so the demons that are causing delusions have been decieving you telling you have some kind of power,pls has it delivered you from poverty yet or are you like those babalawos that live in abject poverty yet try to help people get rich,hope you won't sacrifice your children you sound desperate,it's your mother I feel sorry for sha,I'm sure she tried to abort you but it didn't work,what a .waste of space.Pls continue to worship your mum's armpit.
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by GooseBaba: 2:03am On Aug 23, 2015
bettes:
you must have mistakened me for your weak mother,who's playing the victim? You are as powerless as retard,feeling like a badoo,so the demons that are causing delusions have been decieving you telling you have some kind of power,pls has it delivered you from poverty yet or are you like those babalawos that live in abject poverty yet try to help people get rich,hope you won't sacrifice your children you sound desperate,it's your mother I feel sorry for sha,I'm sure she tried to abort you but it didn't work,what a .waste of space.Pls continue to worship your mum's armpit.

Yawns..!!! Rants of a molested child. Just because your life is pathetic does not absolve you of reality. Accept it, you're nothing but an ignorant dunce. You type like you are choking on your father's pubes. Look here little rat, your frustration will kill you eventually. It's written all over your post. The blood of a dead jesus christ cannot save you. It is finished..

1 Like

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Calbarian(m): 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
I'm surprised y'all got tired. Maybe it's just a break.

Time will tell.

tongue
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by macof(m): 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
bettes:

grin grin you still quote me with this nonsense about Europe giving us technology. ..why not talk about the technology we gave Europe, the technology Mesopotamia gave Europe, the technology Chinese gave Europe?

I don't get why you still think technology is a one man business. ..a simple look at history will show that nations relate to gain technology from each other and execute commerce

it's just a pity a young lady like you has such a pathetic mentality filled with this much self hate and ignorance

where in my post did I blame caucasians? I actually blame africans like u who unfortunately are of the majority. .ruining the continent with your servitude to the arabs and caucasians

church? grin hypocrite. .. with all the foul words u still go to church and form thy holiness? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Awoofawo(m): 12:27am On Aug 24, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by ooshinibos: 7:52am On Aug 24, 2015
redsun:

grin angry grin

Knowhow. Knowledge is illuminating.
my bro , our problem is that most of are not ready for knowledge and we don't know what we have ...for example ,solar panels that will generate free energy for Africa from the sun - government and citizens are turning down offers to installed this panels ,they will rather buy diesel ...
the white people have started to buy solar panel in Europe where they have less exposure to sun but in Africa we have 50 percent more sun light , and these solar panels will worker better for us ....but we still refuse to tap into the resources that have been given to us free ..most of my friends came from Europe to Nigeria to set up this solar panels , they all got frustrated by the lack of cooperation from government and citizens ..
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by afuye(m): 9:45am On Aug 24, 2015
My precious Daughter
zainyola:

My daddy tongue

1 Like

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by akigbemaru: 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
Babalawo with swags!

1 Like

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:28am On Oct 31, 2016
Xsolutions:

Is 'Mulatto' the appropriate term? 'Mulatto' kinda sounds offensive to me... undecided
they call them biracial or mixed these days
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
I like to say things twice, say things twice. It can get annoying though, annoying though. embarassed
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by akigbemaru: 11:47am On Jul 17, 2023
Hapuya:
(Pics) Meet The Flyest, Dopest & Most Sophisticated Babalawo In D World

His name is Babalorisa Paulo Tyomolu. He practice the 'Yoruba' Religion. Yes, Yoruba cool
And he is the Flyest you will ever see.

This is not a movie!

While our Yoruba graduates are struggling here, somebody is hustling our culture and living fly! Damn!

Spread the words! Front page!

Check on him: http://www.facebook.com/paulo.novaes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Native Names And Their Meanings / Urhobo Waado. / I Want To Learn Igala Language, Get In Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.