Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth (9744 Views)

Osinbajo To Brief Nation On His Visit To Buhari In London - Laolu Akande / Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun / Hurray!!! Republic Of Biafra Set To Become The Newest Nation On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by sammyj: 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
They are as clueless as the clueless one G.. fill the dotted line if you care!!! shocked grin grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by tobtap: 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
BishopMagic:

Are Saudis reserves not falling?

Even at $65bn in less than a year, isn't that cause for concern amidst low oil price?
nigeria,venezuela,norway,canada,russia,irag,saudi are all experiencing finacial problems because of low oil price and it has affected there various currencies but russia,saudi and norway with 385,625 and 600 billions dollars in external reserves can withstand it beta than nigeria and venuzuela with lower reserves... cheers

7 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by abduljabbar4(m): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
BishopMagic:

Muslim filth why e dey pain you?

You be Saudi man?

Slave
Fool i should be the one asking u. If u are not a Saudi man then whats ur business with their governance? Does it concern you? Donkey

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by omoelesa(m): 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sanchez01:
It seems they have too many Goodluck Jonathan in their governmentgrin
Chai,guy u too dey bad.
Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by BishopMagic: 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Fool i should be the one asking u. If u are not a Saudi man then whats ur business with their governance? Does it concern you? Donkey

Arab owned slave
Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by Nasman(m): 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
It called being Arab. If it hurts you, tell your church to follow their style. With this spending they won't seek AID like 3rd world countries where u live.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by BishopMagic: 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nasman:
It called being Arab. If it hurts you, tell your church to follow their style. With this spending they won't seek AID like 3rd world countries where u live.

Who be this goat farker?
Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by shaddoww: 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
Na small b dat one, wen all our state stop sending people for hajj, dem go no wetin hit dem

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by moufan: 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
BishopMagic:
With a foreign reserve of over $700bn a year ago, Saudi reserves have dropped to $65bn forcing the kingdom to issue bonds for the first time ever to raise a paltry $27bn. To make matters worse Saudi in the midst of trying to force Shale production down by flooding the market with cheap oil still maintains the most paternalistic social services and to boot is funding an expensive sectarian war in Yemen with them not making any progress what so ever.

The Saudis have to be the dumbest dumb phucks since creation.
op,where did you get ur information from saying Saudi Arabia has a foreign reserve of only 25 billion dollars. hope you're not drunk when typing this shiit,even Nigeria has more than 30billion dollars in foreign reserves not to talk of the kingdom of Saudi Arabia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by PassingShot(m): 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
I guess you're a Muslim
?

truth hurts though.

check out Dubai....the oil was just for 25yrs..look at wot the country made out of a desert!

Saudi is clueless!

it is even good, all those sponsoring terrorism go siddon
How did you easily fall for this cheap lie?

Saudi has $675bn in her reserve. Google is still working friend.

9 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by moufan: 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
BishopMagic:

Fool you will need to fork out more cash next time you want to visit Mt Mohammed.

The Saudis want to increase revenue from Hajj.
op,you're a stuupid fool, it is said that the foreign reserves of Saudi Arabia dropped by 10 percent from 675billion dollars, why are you misinforming people here, you should be given a 20 year ban for opening this stuupid trash here.

6 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by abacusCm(m): 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
BishopMagic:

Saudi slave
instead of you to start analyzing growth and development in your life, you are here informing us that one country's reserves has droped....in fact your IQ has dropped drastically

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by BishopMagic: 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
abacusCm:
instead of you to start analyzing growth and development in your life, you are here informing us that one country's reserves has droped....in fact your IQ has dropped drastically

Saudi owned slave
Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by BishopMagic: 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
moufan:
op,you're a stuupid fool, it is said that the foreign reserves of Saudi Arabia dropped by 10 percent from 675billion dollars, why are you misinforming people here, you should be given a 20 year ban for opening this stuupid trash here.

All the Muslim filth are out defending their arab slave masters
Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by dominique(f): 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

8 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by OtunbaJega: 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
PassingShot:

How did you easily fall for this cheap lie?

Saudi has $675bn in her reserve. Google is still working friend.

Bigotry can reset the brain of an intelligent man

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by Kazmaz(m): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
BishopMagic:

Are Saudis reserves not falling?

Even at $65bn in less than a year, isn't that cause for concern amidst low oil price?

You r a complete clueless old fool...trying to blackmail islam all in the name of observing changes in oil markets n educating buh u r indeed misinforming people n they try to correct u buh u refuse to learn. foolish barbarian. Your target is Islam...we know.

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by moufan: 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
BishopMagic:

All the Muslim filth are out defending their arab slave masters
op,you're a senselesss and an ignorant illiterate,simple English comprehension is your problem. you do not know the difference between "to" and "by".am sorry for your generation

6 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by BishopMagic: 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
moufan:
op,you're a senselesss and an ignorant illiterate,simple English comprehension is your problem. you do not know the difference between "to" and "by".am sorry for your generation

Saudi Arabia spent a whooping $65bn in less than a year.

Is that better for your slave ears?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by abacusCm(m): 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
BishopMagic:

Saudi owned slave
A slave in Saudi can feed you and your entire family

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by BishopMagic: 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
abacusCm:
A slave in Saudi can feed you and your entire family

Poverty man, I am a self made man but slaves like you will rather door baale for crumbs so no wonder you like the slave life.

Yoruba Slave

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by uniklinkum(m): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
seun,obinoscopy and lalasticlala. I have report this ops severally for spreading hate words against Muslims and Islam, but you guys choose to turn blind eye. I have trace his location to Abuja and I might be forced to take proper actions against him.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by gists: 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
alizenbohr:

Mr., it reduced BY 10% not TO 10%.
The reserves fell from 2,750,000 to 2,500,000 SAR million ... A difference of 250,000 SAR million which is 10%.
Why are you trying to educate someone who can't even write simple english. Just take a quick look at the topic: "Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth". So what do you expect?

5 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by BishopMagic: 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
uniklinkum:
seun,obinoscopy and lalasticlala. I have report this ops severally for spreading hate words against Muslims and Islam, but you guys choose to turn blind eye. I have trace his location to Abuja and I might be forced to take proper actions against him.

I can never be terrorised by Muslim filth like you.

I will burn your mama's crib so you can have enough vile to come attack me here in Abuja.

Useless terrorist coward.
Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by BishopMagic: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
gists:

Why are you trying to educate someone who can't even write simple english. Just take a quick look at the topic: "Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth". So what do you expect?

Lol when you can't refute resort to grammar Nazi tactics.

Olofo what is wrong with most dumbest? You dumb phuck

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by BishopMagic: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
dominique:
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

Olodo
Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by BishopMagic: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
I keep hearing the taqiyyas that groups like ISIS and Boko Haram are not True muslims but why then do they enjoy wide support base from the Muslim world?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by BishopMagic: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
uniklinkum:

BackDatAssUp:
Ibn Saud waged a Jihad to unite feudal Arab communities into what is today's current Saudi Arabia.

Ibn Saud was supported by the British and Americans.

He utilised the same tactics and lunatics that Bagdadi and the Islamic State currently employ.

ISIS has no ambition to attack Saudi Arabia rather they see Saudi Arabia as their main inspiration and a model for an Utopic Islamic State.

Syria and Iraq will soon fall completely to ISIS. The Americans will allow these two countries to fall rather than support a regional power like Iran to intervene.

Once these two countries fall a revolution will sweep Saudi Arabia demanding to join Islamic State. Jordan and Lebanon will easily be taken. Islamic State will get a boost in Libya, Algeria, Tunisia and young volunteers will flock to fight the Egyptian regime which will be in the same spot as Assad- fighting it's own people in a Brutal civil war. America and the West will not support the military govt in Egypt just as they promoted war and anarchy in Syria. In less than 2 years from now, the Islamic State will encircle Israel.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
-Rev. 20:9
Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by uniklinkum(m): 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
BishopMagic:

I can never be terrorised by Muslim filth like you.

I will burn your mama's crib so you can have enough vile to come attack me here in Abuja.

Useless terrorist coward.

The fool is scared already when the proper authority hunt your sick a$$ you will know you are in deep shiit.

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by abacusCm(m): 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
BishopMagic:

Poverty man, I am a self made man but slaves like you will rather door baale for crumbs so no wonder you like the slave life.

Yoruba Slave
how I wish I can see your step mothers and beg them to forgive you because they are the one behind your insanity. If not for that you will not be moving from religion hatred to tribal hatred.is it because glo or MTN have given tou free 5MG you can then start posting meanings and thrash on this forum.ha! Aiye ma ni ka ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by SUBWAY101(m): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
abacusCm:
how I wish I can see your step mothers and beg them to forgive you because they are the one behind your insanity. If not for that you will not be moving from religion hatred to tribal hatred.is it because glo or MTN have given tou free 5MG you can then start posting meanings and thrash on this forum.ha! Aiye ma ni ka ooooo

LMAO. cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by mikolo80: 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
too much money na im de worry dem. dem believe say the money no go finish. this is what happens to 99%of lottery winners and they are a lazy people who only have some investments in Telecom and tourism(mecca tinz).
bet anyway gas still de sha and has is the future

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. / The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. / Peter Obi To Attend Townhall Meeting With Youths In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.