Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth (9743 Views)

Osinbajo To Brief Nation On His Visit To Buhari In London - Laolu Akande / Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun / Hurray!!! Republic Of Biafra Set To Become The Newest Nation On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by adconline(m): 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
BishopMagic:

Are Saudis reserves not falling?

Even at $65bn in less than a year, isn't that cause for concern amidst low oil price?
Enunciating sophisticated ignorance from the abysmal pit of stupidity

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by BishopMagic: 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
uniklinkum:

The fool is scared already when the proper authority hunt your sick a$$ you will know you are in deep shiit.

[size=18pt]You can't do jack sh1t unless you are ready to cash in your 77 virgins which I will gladly hep you.

Silly twerp.

You can do nothing![/size]
Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by uniklinkum(m): 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
BishopMagic:

[size=18pt]You can't do jack sh1t unless you are ready to cash in your 77 virgins which I will gladly hep you.

Silly twerp.

You can do nothing![/size]

Plonker stop getting paranoid just keep calm and wait for what's in stock for you.

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by BishopMagic: 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
uniklinkum:

Plonker stop getting paranoid just keep calm and wait for what's in stock for you.

I WILL SPLIT YOUR LIGAMENTS AND MAKE YOU AN INVALID CRIPPLE FOR THE REST OF YOUR PATHETIC LIFE

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by walemoney007(m): 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
abacusCm:
how I wish I can see your step mothers and beg them to forgive you because they are the one behind your insanity. If not for that you will not be moving from religion hatred to tribal hatred.is it because glo or MTN have given tou free 5MG you can then start posting meanings and thrash on this forum.ha! Aiye ma ni ka ooooo
LOMFA grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by uniklinkum(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
BishopMagic:

I WILL SPLIT YOUR LIGAMENTS AND MAKE YOU AN INVALID CRIPPLE FOR THE REST OF YOUR PATHETIC LIFE

time will tell.

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by BishopMagic: 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by BishopMagic: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
uniklinkum:

time will tell.

Nigga you can never ever do jack sh1t.

Try nonsense and see your life wasted
Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
BishopMagic:

Muslim filth stop showing your slave tendencies here.

Goat

You this sadistic son of a b***h! you never disappoint me.

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
BishopMagic:

Saudi owned slave

TRY AND BE CREATIVE AND STOP RECYCLING YOUR JUNK. FIND NEW WORDS YOU MANKY IDIOTIC BASTARD FROM ABAKALIKI

6 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by walemoney007(m): 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

You this sadistic son of a b***h! you never disappoint me.
abeg make una leave the daft op

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
walemoney007:
abeg make una leave the daft op

i just want to quickly put the bastard on check. i've been noticing the idiot for some time now. i have so much time to burn
Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by kramer: 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:
The op is a bastard who lacks comprehension. Do you know the difference between 'by' and 'to'?

This made me laugh, thank you grin

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by Adminisher: 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
atlwireles:
Bishop, check your numbers it is $672B, nevertheless I agree with your stands on saudi arabia.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-28/saudi-foreign-reserves-drop-for-fourth-month-to-672-billion

You people are extremely dumb. VERY DUMB STUPID NIGERIANS. Children of Goodluck Jonathan.

Saudi Arabia as we speak is building 24 Petrochemical plants in one site at the same time and they are also planning a second mega project even larger. They have massive projects ongoing in power, refineries, fertilisers that would make China jealous. All the GCC countries have massive capital projects ongoing that Nigerians ser from the air when they travel to Dubai or Qatar.
All the plastic parts going into motor vehicles, the Saudis have 70% of that market. They are also spending massively on defence and ate trying to counter Iran whilst thinking of the next generation by diversifying into petrochemicals.
Why I am angry with this thread is not the mis- information of the drop to $67 billion which is clearly false but that people have not asked Goodluck what he did with Nigeria's own income when oil was $110 a barrel. Every Nigerian is a fool if you think you are better than Saudi Arabia.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by atlwireles: 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
[s]
Adminisher:

You people are extremely dumb. VERY DUMB STUPID NIGERIANS. Children of Goodluck Jonathan.

Saudi Arabia as we speak is building 24 Petrochemical plants in one site at the same time and they are also planning a second mega project even larger. They have massive projects ongoing in power, refineries, fertilisers that would make China jealous. All the GCC countries have massive capital projects ongoing that Nigerians ser from the air when they travel to Dubai or Qatar.
All the plastic parts going into motor vehicles, the Saudis have 70% of that market. They are also spending massively on defence and ate trying to counter Iran whilst thinking of the next generation by diversifying into petrochemicals.
Why I am angry with this thread is not the mis- information of the drop to $67 billion which is clearly false but that people have not asked Goodluck what he did with Nigeria's own income when oil was $110 a barrel. Every Nigerian is a fool if you think you are better than Saudi Arabia.
[/s]

Punk, stay on your lane. I don't need an akobata Fulani mention. Keep your bullsh1ft to yourself. angry angry angry
Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by orogodoganyin(m): 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Fool i should be the one asking u. If u are not a Saudi man then whats ur business with their governance? Does it concern you? Donkey
salam. if ur a muslim, u shudnt act lyk this. let him say what he wants. it really doesn't affect us in any way. btw, his IQ has bn made apparent by the thread itself

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by Adminisher: 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
atlwireles:
[s][/s]

Punk, stay on your lane. I don't need an akobata Fulani mention. Keep your bullsh1ft to yourself. angry angry angry

Keep on wallowing in your pain. Inferiority complex is worrying you guys and only God himself can help you. Other developing countries are growing. Even African countries are finding their feet yet you guys continue to indulge in Jonathanian idiocy of self appraising and congratulating yourselves for cluelessness. The country you are calling is diversifying , building for a new generation you are here going back to old tribal cleavages. I come against the political forces who are blinding you from truth. God I'll liberate you from mental slavery. Ode.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by grandstar(m): 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
yang:
Its not $67bn its $672bn

Thank you so much for the correction.I had to verify it myself on Google. People just post nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by atlwireles: 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
[s]
Adminisher:

Keep on wallowing in your pain. Inferiority complex is worrying you guys and only God himself can help you. Other developing countries are growing. Even African countries are finding their feet yet you guys continue to indulge in Jonathanian idiocy of self appraising and congratulating yourselves for cluelessness. The country you are calling is diversifying , building for a new generation you are here going back to old tribal cleavages. I come against the political forces who are blinding you from truth. God I'll liberate you from mental slavery. Ode.
[/s]

Almajiri,don't you have a suicide mission to carry out tonight? Punk, stay off my lane
Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
yang:
Its not $67bn its $672bn

See as I surprise before.

From 700bn to 67bn in few months, ah the countrymen dey sleep.

OP if saudi arabia is as foolish as you claimed they wouldn't have dubai today
They would be in worse state than Nigeria.

OP you need slap.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
Adminisher:

You should just state it simply

Every Nigerian is a fool.

There is no if about it.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by doctokwus: 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
buharry:

You should just state it simply

Every Nigerian is a fool.

There is no if about it.
It can't be. 15m people and more if u count those that didn't vote but wanted PMB to win,saw that we must stop the drift or we end up all dying with GEJ after he must have washed off his utter,disgusting incompetence and ultra cluelessness and corruption on everyone.
Unfortunately this op has clearly shown that those bad traits 5yrs of GEJ rubbed on some people coupled with corresponding years of production of functional illiterates will remain with his type for God knows when.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by Nasman(m): 12:13am On Aug 22, 2015
BishopMagic:

Who be this goat farker?
And you call yourself Bishop? Lemme make it easier no amount of ur fake information will make Islam less influential in Muslim. Life will be very easy if people respect others religion. You know that no amount preaching will make me become a christian and same apply to you. Hold your Christianity and we will hope our Islam. Let's move forward on what we have in common, the love of Nigeria. Grow up, lonely boy.

5 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by Nemesis99(m): 12:46am On Aug 22, 2015
mehn yur English is off the hook "MOST DUMBEST"
Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by ttmacoy: 2:17am On Aug 22, 2015
So many wrong facts in your post.

Saudi foreign reserves are at over $672bn from over $700bn last year not $65bn. The $65bn figure is how much their reeves had fallen over the past year.

Secondly the bond issuance is the first since 2007 and not first ever.

Also it makes perfect sense to raise funds via bonds to bridge the deficit gap due to falling oil prices because Saudi Arabia has a very low debt to GDP ratio and high ratings so can get funding cheaply.

BishopMagic:
With a foreign reserve of over $700bn a year ago, Saudi reserves have dropped to $65bn forcing the kingdom to issue bonds for the first time ever to raise a paltry $27bn. To make matters worse Saudi in the midst of trying to force Shale production down by flooding the market with cheap oil still maintains the most paternalistic social services and to boot is funding an expensive sectarian war in Yemen with them not making any progress what so ever.

The Saudis have to be the dumbest dumb phucks since creation.

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by sweetgala(m): 3:06am On Aug 22, 2015
The Saudi are taking major capital out of the country

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by BishopMagic: 7:48am On Aug 22, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

i just want to quickly put the bastard on check. i've been noticing the idiot for some time now. i have so much time to burn

What can you muslim scum do?

I am a one man crusade and my greatest weapon is the truth about your useless religion.

As long as muslims continue being foolish I will keep posting on it.

Fool.
Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 22, 2015
BishopMagic:

What can you muslim scum do?

[s]
I am a one man crusade and my greatest weapon is the truth about your useless religion.

As long as muslims continue being foolish I will keep posting on it.

Fool.
[/s]

Hehehehe Try harder! Bishop magik sorry Beetch-up ma-dick. i repeat you're less than a circus sweep. you're not there yet. perfect your art, to climb up the ladder in the bad circus you are employed to clean dung. you're a mentally-handicapped flat-headed boob, i know you son, you've always been a sadistic dum-dum. son of a bow-legged meatball.

5 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by BishopMagic: 10:40am On Aug 22, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
[/s]

Hehehehe Try harder! Bishop magik sorry Bitch_up ma-dick. i repeat you're less than a circus sweep. you're not there yet. perfect your art, to climb up the ladder in the bad circus you are employed to clean dung. you're a mentally-handicapped flat-headed boob, i know you son, you've always been a sadistic dum-dum. son of a bow-legged meatball.

Muslim filth your beard is not long enough.

When it grows beyond one inch I will consider scalping it off with my matchete.
Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by Change2015(m): 10:45am On Aug 22, 2015
tobtap:

mr fool... check this out - http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-28/saudi-foreign-reserves-drop-for-fourth-month-to-672-billion

You don't understand he is only here to stimulate anti-muslim sentiments. An evil dweeb

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by BishopMagic: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2015
Change2015:

You don't understand he is only here to stimulate anti-muslim sentiments. An evil dweeb

No.i am here to set the truth straight on your satanic religion.

You shall know the truth and the truth will set you free - Yeshua Messiah.
Re: Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2015
BishopMagic:

Muslim filth your beard is not long enough.

When it grows beyond one inch I will consider scalping it off with my matchete.

Lmaooooo bitchop running out of words? cutting of the beard? nope i'll let you do that but you'll have to stick my beards into your mother's vag grin grin grin grin. then i order you and that bald-headed dork you call a father to flush it with your bare hands grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4)

How Umahi, Masari, Ugwuanyi, Okowa, Ishaku Are Transforming Lives / Miyetti Allah Sets Up 55-man Legal Team Over ‘injustice Against Herdsmen’ / PDP May Move Against Disloyal-Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.