Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Magic Of Buhari Body Language. A Plea For Help - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magic Of Buhari Body Language. A Plea For Help (1208 Views)

Anambra Governorship Election 2017: Ngige Body Language Scatters APC Gladiators / Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun / Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magic Of Buhari Body Language. A Plea For Help by Ezemust: 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
what language does buhari body speak that makes every thing fall in order? buhari must be a super man for his body to be speaking. what can I do to have this body language that can build power plant and increase megawatts?employ youth and build roads? I know buhari is a Nigerian man but I don't believe a Nigerian language could hold such power.and why can't obasanjo have this body language so that the body of buhari will not tell him to go mad? look guy am really confused. help out a brother

1 Like

Re: Magic Of Buhari Body Language. A Plea For Help by odinese(m): 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
.mtchewww undecided undecided

osogbo weeed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Magic Of Buhari Body Language. A Plea For Help by Immanueladebol(m): 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
Blos dat language no n here o
Re: Magic Of Buhari Body Language. A Plea For Help by Ezemust: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
lalasticlala,
Re: Magic Of Buhari Body Language. A Plea For Help by Ezemust: 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
odinese:
.mtchewww undecided undecided
osogbo weeed embarassed
na him u smoke?
Re: Magic Of Buhari Body Language. A Plea For Help by Ezemust: 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
Immanueladebol:
Blos dat language no n here o
mean say na for Afghanistan idey?
Re: Magic Of Buhari Body Language. A Plea For Help by Ezemust: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
Beremx and Rose2014 help out a brother
Re: Magic Of Buhari Body Language. A Plea For Help by Immanueladebol(m): 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ezemust:
mean say na for Afghanistan idey?
Nna i go ask my oga @ d top
Re: Magic Of Buhari Body Language. A Plea For Help by Ezemust: 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
Immanueladebol:
Nna i go ask my oga @ d top
Sallamaleku bro
Re: Magic Of Buhari Body Language. A Plea For Help by Immanueladebol(m): 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ezemust:
Sallamaleku bro
Is dat d name of d language?
Re: Magic Of Buhari Body Language. A Plea For Help by Ezemust: 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
Immanueladebol:
Is dat d name of d language?
I mean may God be with u
Re: Magic Of Buhari Body Language. A Plea For Help by ChaleeBendel: 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
I wanna know this secret body language too.
Re: Magic Of Buhari Body Language. A Plea For Help by Rawani: 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
Simply imbibe the characters of integrity, incorruptibility, disregard for wealth and a no-nonsense, non-compromising stance towards your values.

Your body language will then speak for you. It is your mum's body language that tells you not to misbehave in the presence of visitors without her speaking a word, for example.
Re: Magic Of Buhari Body Language. A Plea For Help by Immanueladebol(m): 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ezemust:
I mean may God be with u
was pulling ur legs
Re: Magic Of Buhari Body Language. A Plea For Help by Ezemust: 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
ChaleeBendel:
I wanna know this secret body language too.
we are on the same page bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magic Of Buhari Body Language. A Plea For Help by Ezemust: 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
Immanueladebol:
was pulling ur legs
nearly/almost fell
Re: Magic Of Buhari Body Language. A Plea For Help by Ezemust: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
Rawani:
Simply imbibe the characters of integrity, incorruptibility, disregard for wealth and a no-nonsense, non-compromising stance towards your values.

Your body language will then speak for you. It is your mum's body language that tells you not to misbehave in the presence of visitors without her speaking a word, for example.
please sir can it also build power plant?
Re: Magic Of Buhari Body Language. A Plea For Help by Immanueladebol(m): 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ezemust:
nearly/almost fell
lol
Re: Magic Of Buhari Body Language. A Plea For Help by nnachukz(m): 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
That is what you get when a slowpoke is in power and does nothing except waiting for his inaudible body language and immobile spirit to do that work for him. Some people are too ashamed to accept that they are already failing.
Re: Magic Of Buhari Body Language. A Plea For Help by Ezemust: 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
nnachukz:
That is what you get when a slowpoke is in power and does nothing except waiting for his inaudible body language and immobile spirit to do that work for him. Some people are too ashamed to accept that they are already failing.
power plants don't increase megawatts anymore. it's buhari body language that does.shame on APC

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This About Jehova Witness? / Dollar VS Naira Exchange Rate / See The Faces Of Commissioners Sworn In By Ambode Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.