Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended (27607 Views)

How SGF, Babachir Lawal Was Suspended Inside Osinbajo’s Office / Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss / Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
[/b][size=15pt]#buhariphobia #APCpropaganda Police returns all bribes collected from Ist Oct 1960 till date - Ameachi [/size]
Happiness87:
[b][size=15pt]#BUHARIPHOBIA, GEJ RETURNS $12 TRILLION, promises to convince Deizian to follow same [/size]
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by DFemaleBoss(f): 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
PeyButtons:

Only God can save Nigerians from PDP's stealing habit.

Those "PDP thieves" have switched over to the lying and theiving party APC aka lying liars.
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by jaymichael(m): 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:
do you have international passport and visa, where did you get yours from
Do you enjoy displaying crass ignorance? did you attend school at all? If you do, it's probably in a country where you don't understand their language.
The terrorist was found to be in possession of a valid Nigerian VISA. not passport. If he had in his possession a Nigerian passport, he wouldn't need a visa to enter Nigeria.
Do you know who issues visas? I know you don't, but I will tell you. The consular office is charged with the responsibility of visa issuance not the immigrations department. The Consular offices are under the MINISTRY OF EXTERNAL AFFAIRS while the immigration is under the MINISTRY OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS.
The terrorist was caught abroad before even boarding. If he had succeeded in entering the country and slipped pass security, then the immigration will have a case to answer. The CGI could not have been suspended for the terrorist affair.

1 Like

Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
AMEACHI IS A SAINT,
FASHOLA IS AN ANGEL
TINUBU IS HOLY
RAUF is SPIRITUAL

DFemaleBoss:

Those "PDP thieves" have switched over to the lying and theiving party APC aka lying liars.
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
AMEACHI IS A SAINT,
FASHOLA IS AN ANGEL
TINUBU IS HOLY
RAUF is SPIRITUAL
PeyButtons:

Only God can save Nigerians from PDP's stealing habit.
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
Niger Delta militants tremble at the voice of Buhari - TV CONTINENTAL
Happiness87:
[b][/b][size=15pt]#buhariphobia #APCpropaganda Police returns all bribes collected from Ist Oct 1960 till date - Ameachi [/size]
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by DFemaleBoss(f): 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:
AMEACHI IS A SAINT,
FASHOLA IS AN ANGEL
TINUBU IS HOLY
RAUF is SPIRITUAL

Abi? cheesy
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by jaymichael(m): 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:
see how you have allowed TVC to brainwash you, pastor Ayo jets is a chartered, jet anyone can hire it.

so Keep him out

liar mohammed have masturbated your brain

note: it was not illegal, the money was not properly declared, go and learn you refuse, u wait until liar mohammed and TVC or nation newspaper brainwash you
Ayo oritsejafor jet is NOT registered for commercial purposes. It has no license to operate commercial and charter services. It was solely registered for PRIVATE use.
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Jesusloveyou: 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:
learn how to find truth for yourself stop waiting for Liar mohammed or TVContinental
u did not even bother to read before posting, read it again and again, and tell me where d reason for suspension is written, or assumption is d same thing as reason, u are not different from ur corrupt hero that said stealing is not corruption, and ur chief wailer that said probing is not investigation,

1 Like

Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
KWAKWANSO OBSERVES BUHARI's BODY LANGUAGE PROMISES TO RETURN LOOTS - ADAMS OSHOM OLE #BUHARIPHOBIA
DFemaleBoss:

Abi? cheesy

Mtn now selling 250gb of Data for #500 as Buhari integrity hits Telecom Industry
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
bRING YOU EVIDENCE
jaymichael:
Ayo oritsejafor jet is NOT registered for commercial purposes. It has no license to operate commercial and charter services. It was solely registered for PRIVATE use.
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by CecyAdrian(f): 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:

when you don't have anything meaningful to say

you resort to abuse

immigration recruitment concluded and successful candidates have been employed, go and die
Who d hell are you and why are you so daft.
Why do u take joy in supporting evil...
People died during dat sham recruitment and if per chance it's d reason 4 dis man to be suspended you do not care!. Your only care is finding fault in d process dats finally correcting some wrongs

Am sorry but, You are just a lost and pathetic soul!
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by jaymichael(m): 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:
bRING YOU EVIDENCE
You have to show us the commercial licence issued for Oritsejafor first cos the burden of evidence rests upon him that makes accusations. I say he is not licensed to operate commercial jet airline because I didn't see evidence of such licence. If you have it, post it here .

1 Like

Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Benjoh(m): 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mtcheews igboish talks. Shock of defeat never leave you up till now? NA hin be say e go follow you all to ur graves. Buhari remain ur nightme ever.
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by DFemaleBoss(f): 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:
KWAKWANSO OBSERVES BUHARI's BODY LANGUAGE PROMISES TO RETURN LOOTS - ADAMS OSHOM OLE #BUHARIPHOBIA

Still no sign of their fake "Chanji"
Same old same old day in day out.

1 Like

Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by juliusjulius: 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hi nairalanders, I apologize for bothering you with my problems. I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session. My dad is late and my mum is not bouyant enough to pay, I heard that late registration that will attract an extra fee of #2000 has already started. The fees is around #27,000 minus accomodation. I don't mind if it's a loan or if I have to work for it, I just want to have a university degree. Help me, I don't want to become a 'dropout'. Help me in becoming a better person. Life is about to deny me life, help in rescuing me. Thanks in anticipation. 07018038211
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
The statement partly read, [b]“The aircraft in question is owned by Eagle Air Company and the CAN President is an interested party in the company. Since August 2, 2014, this aircraft has been leased to Green Coast Produce Limited. They lease this aircraft and people rent it from them. All investigations about the plane should be directed to the management of Green Coast Produce Limited, a duly registered company. Further enquiries about this should be confirmed from Eagle Air Company which leased this Aircraft.

Also, a statement issued on behalf of Oritsejafor’s church and signed by one Mr. Bayo Adewole, corroborated this, adding that the aircraft, a Bombardier Challenger 600, Registration No N808HG) was owned by Eagle Air.

Adewola, however, added that Oritsejafor “holds a residual interest” in the company.

“On behalf of Pastor Oritsejafor, we can confirm that although he holds an interest in Eagle Air, the aircraft in question is not operated by Pastor Oritsejafor.”

Also, a statement signed by Mr. Emmanuel Ohaeri, on behalf of Eagle Air Company, directed all questions and issues regarding the aircraft to Green Coast Produce Limited.

Reacting, Green Coast Produce Limited said that they hired the jet to John Ishyaku, adding that it was within the industry practice to do so.

The company in a statement signed by Dr. Shima Adun, said, “A Bombardier Challenger 600 aircraft Registration No N808HG was leased to us on the August 2, 2014. We have since that time been running and managing charter services with the aircraft in accordance and compliance with global best practices.

“On September 5, 2014 the aircraft was hired from us by one John Ishyaku. The charter to John Ishyaku was upon the following documented terms, Depart Abuja-Johannesburg on September 5, 2014, return to Abuja on September 6, 2014, to wait and return with the passengers.

“The said terms are normative within the industry.[/b]

http://www.punchng.com/news/can-firms-absolve-oritsejafor-of-involvement-in-9-3m-deal/
jaymichael:
You have to show us the commercial licence issued for Oritsejafor first cos the burden of evidence rests upon him that makes accusations. I say he is not licensed to operate commercial jet airline because I didn't see evidence of such licence. If you have it, post it here .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
[s]
AnanseK:

Wasted sperm shocked
[/s] I resemble ya Mother?
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
you father, Tinubu's con..cubine
CecyAdrian:

People died during dat sham recruitment and if per chance it's d reason 4 dis man to be suspended you do not care!. Your only care is finding fault in d process dats finally correcting some wrongs

Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
CecyAdrian:

you father, Tinubu co.ncubine
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by gists: 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
neocortex:

Get this into your skull, the arms weren't supposed to b purchased legally
you can go hang yourself if you believe it is wrong for a government to seek weapon for the army against your Boko
brothers.
It is the same "backdoor" weapon that are being used by the army till date
or has your god bought any weapons yet ?

Yeah!! So finally some1 is talking. The Federal Government of Nigeria under the clueless one tried to buy weapons ILEGALLY!! Does that make sense to you? Why on earth will the federal government of a sovereign nation buy weapons ILLEGALLY? BTW, does this not partially tally with the recent news report that PMB will probe illegal arms deals?
Bros TANoid, get it into your skull now. The FG does not need to buy weapons illegally. In fact FG later got the weapon from NON-US ally LEGALLY -

President Goodluck Jonathan is seeking re-election in less than two months time and had given the green light to the military authorities to procure arms from alternative sources such as Pakistan and Russia other than Nigeria’s traditional allies led by the United States of America, United Kingdom and France.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/-s-arabia-refuses-to-grant-flight-permit-for-nigerian-arms-procured-from-pakistan/197883/

They knew what to do if the $9m cash was for weapons. FG didn't and should have to buy weapons ILLEGALLY.
No matter how you TANoid spin the story, the fact remain that South African Gov seized $9m cash flown to their country by the private jet of top GEJ ally. If it was legal and the right things were done, the SA gov would not have embarrassed us. And to make matters worse, instead of making someone face the law, FG under GEJ further embarrassed Nigeria by claiming it sent the money. BIG SHAME on you TANoids for making stup!d/unintellegent excuses.

Tripleclick:
pathetic human.... was it not arms gej is tryn to buy... after US refuse to allow us purchase dm? and Apc zombies wer ranting

Ans the questions and stop displaying your fo0lishness in public
gists:

1) why didn't we get the weapons in the end? According to you bigoted ignoramuses, it was a matter of improper or lack of declaration. So why was it hard to do the correct thing and get the weapons (i.e even if FG was allowed to carry such huge amount) . It is on record that the weapons from that national embarrassment never came.
2) Would you have taken this position if the money was caught in a plane that belongs to the Sultan of Sokoto trying to buy weapons from Iran?
You can fo0l some people some of the time. But you cannot fo0l everybody all the time.
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
idioit when you planned with USA not to sell arms to GEJ, so that BOKOHaram will not be defeated and you use it for political gains

MANY THANKS TO RUSSIA AND CHINA WHO DOES NOT PLAY DIRTY POLILTICS
gists:

Yeah!! So finally some1 is talking. The Federal Government of Nigeria under the clueless one tried to buy weapons ILEGALLY!! Does that make sense to you? Why on earth will the federal government of a sovereign nation buy weapons ILLEGALLY? BTW, does this not partially tally with the recent news report that PMB will probe illegal arms deals?
Bros TANoid, get it into your skull now. The FG does not need to buy weapons illegally. In fact FG later got the weapon from NON-US ally LEGALLY -

They knew what to do if the $9m cash was for weapons. FG didn't and should have to buy weapons ILLEGALLY.
No matter how you TANoid spin the story, the fact remain that South African Gov seized $9m cash flown to their country by the private jet of top GEJ ally. If it was legal and the right things were done, the SA gov would not have embarrassed us. And to make matters worse, instead of making someone face the law, FG under GEJ further embarrassed Nigeria by claiming it sent the money. BIG SHAME on you TANoids for making stup!d/unintellegent excuses.

Ans the questions and stop displaying your fo0lishness in public
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by AndroBlaze: 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:
do you have international passport and visa, where did you get yours from

Unfortunately you are an example of why I do not rate the new set of so called Nigerian graduates at all!! This is why I will always rate an SSCE holder who graduated in the 50s and 60s over you and that Doctor of Zoology that had no students beside his wife!

First of all if you have never left the shores of this country and have never applied for a visa, google and wikipedia are your friends. The immigration compotoller or whatever he is called can NEVER EVER be in charge of issuing a VISA to a FOREIGN NATIONAL in a FOREIGN country. We have departments of internal and external affairs and to put it simply to people like you:

1.VISA- external
2.Embassies- external
3. Foreign Country- External
4. Foreigner- External

But when the foreigner lands in Nigeria then we have:

1.Immigration Compotoller- Internal
2.Stamping of his Visa at our airport- Internal
3. Extending his Visa while in the country- Internal
4. Issuing him a permit to stay/live/work- Internal

The only way the Compotoller of Immigration could get blamed in this terrorist case from what I have read is if they found the man with a Nigerian Passport, an extended Visa/Permit or if he supported a national IMMIGRATION policy of granting travelling documents to terrorists all round the world!!

I think I will go with the earlier more intelligent and logical conclusions that he is being treated this way for keeping silent when Abba Morro was facilitating the murder of innocent corpers because he wanted to feed David Mark.

For the sake of your children you will eventually have- read and try and experience more in life.... please don't count on your local degree to certify you as educated.

The same goes for the incredibly foolish Sahara reporter.
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by CecyAdrian(f): 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:
you father, Tinubu co.ncubine

You are lost girl,
The hatred inside of you has consumed you up and eaten up your sense of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:

Mtn now selling 250gb of Data for #500 as Buhari integrity hits Telecom Industry
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
you mean the hater and biogtry tendencies TVC and Liar mohammed brainwashed you

HYPNOTIZED with CHEAP PROPAGANDA , MARRY YOUR PILLOW
CecyAdrian:

You are lost girl,
The hatred inside of you has consumed you up and eaten up your sense of reasoning
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by gists: 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
AndroBlaze:

Unfortunately you are an example of why I do not rate the new set of so called Nigerian graduates at all!! This is why I will always rate an SSCE holder who graduated in the 50s and 60s over you and that Doctor of Zoology that had no students beside his wife!

Bros don't waste your time on the id!ot. She said why didn't South Africa arrest Nigerian Federal Gov. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Happiness87:
the money was siezed because it is not permitted under any law to carry such amt of money in cash without proper declaration, if its was a crime why was fG not arrested idiot

TANoids no go kill person 4 nairaland with their stup!dity
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
visit https://www.nairaland.com/2541951/suggest-propaganda-topics-buhari-apc#37182287 for more
effects of buhari's ody language

breaking news - Buahri's body lang has raise the dead at oshodi palace,
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
i thought you said FG was involved in illegal trancaction

at least FG should e arrested , jet impounded and the passengers sent to kirirkirir

see how foolish you are
gists:

Bros don't waste your time on the id!ot. She said why didn't South Africa arrest Nigerian Federal Gov. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

TANoids no go kill person 4 nairaland with their stup!dity
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by emzila(m): 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
Be it as a result of immigration recruitment scam or the issuance of Nigeria passport to a wanted terrorist, the two and negative and the president has just don d needful on time and i give him kudos for that. We all know dat d clueless one wouldn't have done anything at dis point.
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
as cluessless as you father abii grin grin grin grin grin
emzila:
Be it as a result of immigration recruitment scam or the issuance of Nigeria passport to a wanted terrorist, the two and negative and the president has just don d needful on time and i give him kudos for that. We all know dat d clueless one wouldn't have done anything at dis point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Lucky Igbinedion's 60th Birthday Party / Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism / Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.