Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended (27600 Views)

How SGF, Babachir Lawal Was Suspended Inside Osinbajo’s Office / Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss / Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Jarus(m): 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
OP, you chose the SR report and declared the PT one as "APC-sponsored".

I thought you guys say SR is the APC outfit? So you believe SR on this one, but you wont if the news doesn't favour your political camp.

3 Likes

Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
Beetobee:

Get rid of your over soaked napkin and GROW UP please. Too much negativity in you and your elk.
hahaha but You enjoyed liar mohammed's negativity,

if liar mohammed says, Gej is importing bombs you believe abi
see your life
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by koboko69: 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:
go to school you refuse who is daft

David Parradang, head of the Nigeria Immigration Service, has been suspended by President MuhammaduBuhari effective Friday.

are you not seeing the source

WHEN I SAY YOU ARE DAFT..I MEAN YOU ARE REALLY DAFT. WHO SAID HE WAS NOT SUSPENDED? THE QUESTION IS WHICH OF THE SOURCES WERE REALLY SPECIFIC ABOUT WHY HE WAS SUSPENDED?

BESIDES I THOUGHT YOU USELESS WAILERS ALWAYS CLAIM SAHARA IS APC'S MEDIA WING, NOW IT IS PREMIUM TIMES. YOU AND YOUR LOTS ARE REALLY DUMB

2 Likes

Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
Jarus:

I thought you guys say SR is the APC outfit? So you believe SR on this one, but you wont if the news doesn't favour your political camp.
i know you, u are APC MEMBER, GERROUT HERRE

PARTY OF THIEVES AND HYPOCRISY
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
koboko69:

WHEN I SAY YOU ARE DAFT..I MEAN YOU ARE REALLY DAFT. WHO SAID HE WAS NOT SUSPENDED? THE QUESTION IS WHICH OF THE SOURCES WERE REALLY SPECIFIC ABOUT WHY HE WAS SUSPENDED?

BESIDES I THOUGH YOU USELESS WAILERS ALWAYS CLAIM SAHARA IS APC'S MEDIA WING, NOW IT IS PREMIUM TIMES. YOU AND YOUR LOTS ARE REALLY DUMB
YOU FATHER IS DUMB
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by BigBen10: 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
seun I urge you to remove the biased mod that brought this nonsense to front page.

The reason for the sack wasn't stated and so the newspapers are just speculating. just like you and me. Nawa for all the people oh.

1 Like

Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by koboko69: 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
Jarus:

cheesy cheesy cheesy AS IN PDP AS OPPOSITION IS EVEN MADNESS ONLINE. I AM ASKING THE DUNCE WHICH OF THE SOURCES WAS SPECIFIC ABOUT WHY HE WAS SUSPENDED COS ALL I SEE IS REFERRALS TO PAST EVENTS, HE TURNED SHE WITH A FAKE PIC WAS BLABBING NONSENSE!!!
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by egbaguy: 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
Many stoopid people dey here sha........ U guys will soon die frm wailing!!!!
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by koboko69: 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:
YOU FATHER IS DUMB

THE SORRY THING IS THAT YOU MAY BE A 28 YEARS MALE. IF THIS IS CORRECT, YOU NEED A SPECIAL DELIVERANCE FROM FROM A CLERIC,HERBALIST, OR WHICH EVER YOUR FAITH LIES IN!
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by neocortex: 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
gists:

Yes we know the official story. It was for weapons abi? But the only thing is that it had to be in cash right? I guess there were no other means of legally transferring that amount of money other than to carry it in cash - $9m. And if they were expecting it, why did the SA gov, seized the money? And did we get the weapons at the end of the day?

BTW, In your wrapped up mind, going by the religious/ethnic tensed atmosphere created by PDP satanic campaign machinery, it is fine for $9m cash to be ferried in a private jet that belonged to the president of Christian Association of Nigeria to South Africa to buy weapons from Israelis. But you saTANoids would have carried to high heavens about islamisation if the same amount of money was intercepted from a private jet belonged to Sultan of Sokoto while trying to buy weapons from Iran.

Get this into your skull, the arms weren't supposed to b purchased legally
you can go hang yourself if you believe it is wrong for a government to seek weapon for the army against your Boko
brothers.
It is the same "backdoor" weapon that are being used by the army till date
or has your god bought any weapons yet ?
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
BigBen10:
I urge you to remove the biased mod that brought this nonsense to front page.

The reason for the sack wasn't stated and so the newspapers are just speculating. just like you and me. Nawa for all the people oh.
APC+LIA MOHAMMED +=PROPAGANDA and LIES

#BUHARIPHOBIA #APCPROPAGANDA , FORMER GOV, SENATOR GODSWILL AKPABIO BEGS TINUBU FOR SOFT LANDING

Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
Well I don't do politics,but I just have to point out the opposition double standard in this country,sahara reporters expose the lies of the ruling party and everybody is praising them,I hope you guys will also praise them should they report tomorrow that an opposition party senator/governor rape or kill someone,I hope you guys won't label the same source as pro-ruling party media house...let stop this double-standard in terms of politics,this is our future,they are all old bunch of heartless leaders
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
very soon you will see the impact of our waillings grin grin grin grin grin grin
egbaguy:
Many stoopid people dey here sha........ U guys will soon die frm wailing!!!!

Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Seamareggae(m): 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
Just see thread that made front page filled with insults...

Nairaland thoo... That's why competition is good... Anything monopoly is very bad..

Congrats Seun...
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Jarus(m): 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
koboko69:
cheesy cheesy cheesy AS IN PDP AS OPPOSITION IS EVEN MADNESS ONLINE. I AM ASKING THE DUNCE WHICH OF THE SOURCES WAS SPECIFIC ABOUT WHY HE WAS SUSPENDED COS ALL I SEE IS REFERRALS TO PAST EVENTS, HE TURNED SHE WITH A FAKE PIC WAS BLABBING NONSENSE!!!

The bigger suprise, to me, was seeing a WW declare a SR story as "truth". Thought SR is an APC medium according to them.

1 Like

Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
the guy spend his manhours listening to lia mohammeh and TVc cun NATION NEWSPAPER
neocortex:

Get this into your skull, the arms weren't supposed to b purchased legally
you can go hang yourself if you believe it is wrong for a government to seek weapon for the army against your Boko
brothers.
It is the same "backdoor" weapon that are being used by the army till date
or has your god bought any weapons yet ?
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by shaqhead: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:

when you don't have anything meaningful to say

you resort to abuse

immigration recruitment concluded and successful candidates have been employed, go and die
Young girl, One thing I am happy about after u made bare ur ignorance is the education you got here:
1. The NIS is under the Ministry of Interior...check that!
2. The NIS does not issue visas....check that!
So that put paid to d delusive write up that the Immigration Boss was suspended becos of the ISIS member thingy, wc u r tryin in futility to establish. Even the article by d much derided SR by u folks doesnt specifically say that he ws suspended because of that. So whats d fuss about? Whats ur point?

Anywy u got noticed...time for bed time stories baby...this aint for u! Goodnyt swithrt.

2 Likes

Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
thanks for calling me a she-male

you need brain surgery to remove all the lies the Lia mohammed have dumped in your brainsss

you have been hypnotized
koboko69:

THE SORRY THING IS THAT YOU MAY BE A 28 YEARS MALE. IF THIS IS CORRECT, YOU NEED A SPECIAL DELIVERANCE FROM FROM A CLERIC,HERBALIST, OR WHICH EVER YOUR FAITH LIES IN!
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
TINUbU's Ass LICk er detected
Jarus:

The bigger suprise, to me, was seeing a WW declare a SR story as "truth". Thought SR is an APC medium according to them.
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by ijustdey: 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
the OP is deluded

some people have brain but can't put it to use. SMH
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
lalasticlala, please edit the topic properly, how can you leave the headings to still read APC lied on the Politics Section? Also why didn't you edit the body of article where the op mischievously drag APC into a Newspaper reportage? Why??
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Jesusloveyou: 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:
PREMIUM TIMES REPORTED SOMETHING ELSE
where is d something else premium time reported

1 Like

Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by gists: 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:
the money was siezed because it is not permitted under any law to carry such amt of money in cash without proper declaration, if its was a crime why was fG not arrested idiot
Your fo0lishness no get part 2. Typical brainless TANoid.
How can you arrest FG. Is FG an individual? So you expect SA to come and arrest GEJ, Sambo, Mark et al abi. The stup!dity of you TANoids is indeed legendary. So after all said and done you finally admit that our FG's action was wrong. But you still have not answered the other two questions:

1) why didn't we get the weapons in the end? According to you bigoted ignoramuses, it was a matter of improper or lack of declaration. So why was it hard to do the correct thing and get the weapons (i.e even if FG was allowed to carry such huge amount) . It is on record that the weapons from that national embarrassment never came.

2) Would you have taken this position if the money was caught in a plane that belongs to the Sultan of Sokoto trying to buy weapons from Iran?

You can fo0l some people some of the time. But you cannot fo0l everybody all the time.
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
hahahahahahahahaha

twist the story till tomorrow, it wont fly again, Nigerians are wiser now

[size=15pt]say NO TO #APCpropaganda[/size]
gists:

Your fo0lishness no get part 2. Typical brainless TANoid.
How can you arrest FG. Is FG an individual? So you expect SA to come and arrest GEJ, Sambo, Mark et al abi. The stup!dity of you TANoids is indeed legendary. So after all said and done you finally admit that our FG's action was wrong. But you still have not answered the other two questions:

1) why didn't we get the weapons in the end? According to you bigoted ignoramuses, it was a matter of improper or lack of declaration. So why was it hard to do the correct thing and get the weapons (i.e even if FG was allowed to carry such huge amount) . It is on record that the weapons from that national embarrassment never came.

2) Would you have taken this position if the money was caught in a plane that belongs to the Sultan of Sokoto trying to buy weapons from Iran?

You can fo0l some people some of the time. But you cannot fo0l everybody all the time.
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by reuben79: 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:
BARCANISTA, MOGIDI NGENEUKWENU, MIZMYCOLI

APC USED premiumtimes to twist the story to paint GEJ in bad light that he didn't handle it well and paint themselves as responsible government

[size=15pt]SAVE NIGERIA FROM APC's LIES AND PROPAGANDA, retweet #APCPROPAGANDA #BUHARIPHOBIA[/size]

#BUHARIPHOBIA #APCPROPAGANDA , FORMER GOV, SENATOR GODSWILL AKPABIO BEGS TINUBU FOR SOFT LANDING
read d story very well.....and accept d fact ok...4get d propaganda
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
learn how to find truth for yourself stop waiting for Liar mohammed or TVContinental
Jesusloveyou:
where is d something else premium time reported
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by AnanseK(m): 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Boo.hari is Certified Illiterate Terrorists
Boo.hari as President of Nigeria is a disaster to Africa- EX Us Envoy
APC party of lying liers, masturbating masturbators, wanking wankers
TIME SHALL TELL cool

Wasted sperm shocked
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Tripleclick(m): 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
gists:

During the last administration, some people flew $9m cash to south africa and Nigeria was embarrassed. As if that was not enough embarrassment, instead of holding the culprits and making them face the wrath of the law, my dear FG took responsibility for an international crime!

Thank God the days of impunity are over. Whosoever breaks the law shall be face the music.
May God continue to strenghten the President will and courage to clean the rotten PDP mess.

Sai Bubu
pathetic human.... was it not arms gej is tryn to buy... after US refuse to allow us purchase dm? and Apc zombies wer ranting

1 Like

Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
#BUHARIPHOIA , $6bn recovered from ex ministers, using BUHARI'S BODY LANGUAGE - ADAMS OSHO OLE #APCPROPAGANDA
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Jesusloveyou: 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
BigBen10:
seun I urge you to remove the biased mod that brought this nonsense to front page.

d mod are also saTANist, don't blame them, they are also enjoying their corruption money, pdp share to them, to help pdp spread their lies against this govt.,

2 Likes

Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:
#BUHARIPHOIA , $6bn recovered from ex ministers, using BUHARI'S BODY LANGUAGE - ADAMS OSHO OLE #APCPROPAGANDA

Buhari's body language made customs Controller General resign many others to follow - Liar MOHAMMED
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
[size=15pt]#BUHARIPHOBIA, GEJ RETURNS $12 TRILLION, promises to convince Deizian to follow same [/size]
Happiness87:

Buhari's body language made customs Controller General resign many others to follow - Liar MOHAMMED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Watch Your Utterances, APC Warns Okorocha / Obono-Obla:People Walking Free With Billion Of Dollars In Accounts / Governor Makinde Commissions 100 Security Vehicles To Improve Security In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.