Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended (27601 Views)

How SGF, Babachir Lawal Was Suspended Inside Osinbajo’s Office / Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss / Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
in other news

CAMEROon TREMLES PROMISES TO return BAKASSI PENNISULAR TO NIGERIA, AT THE VOICE OF BUHARI

emzila:
Be it as a result of immigration recruitment scam or the issuance of Nigeria passport to a wanted terrorist, the two and negative and the president has just don d needful on time and i give him kudos for that. We all know dat d clueless one wouldn't have done anything at dis point.
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by AndroBlaze: 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
^^^ Bros this thread is another sad indictment of our educational system (which clearly really died under IBB).

I am sure she was one of the people abusing the president because of his SSCE and all she with all her education can do is come to inane conclusion and post dark pictures of her educated behind on Nland!

I think Seun should remove this thread from front page as the misinformation really doesn't do any of us favours (I can imagine Somalis (who are experts in visa and asylum) reading this and LOLing at us...kai).
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 11:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft

The United States is presently showing displeasure over comments made by the Edo state governor, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, that some senior officials of the Department of State had given a name of a former minister who served under the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan and alleged the the said person stole $6 billion.

Recent findings by our correspondent at the Department of State in Washington, DC showed that there was no time that any senior official of the Department told Governor Oshiomhole or any member of President Mohammadu Buhari’s delegation that came to the United States recently, that a certain former minister had stolen the said amount.

It was reliably gathered that the United States government truly indicated that several billions of dollars were stolen under the administration of Dr. Jonathan but nobody’s name was mentioned to the Nigeria’s delegation as repeatedly said by the Edo state governor.

A top official at the Department of State’s media unit confided in our correspondent in an electronic mail that the United States government had not given names of those that stole Nigeria’s oil money to the administration of President Mohhamadu Buhari neither did it mention indicted a particular former minister to have stolen $6 billion.

The official who pleaded anonymity for fears of retribution condemned claims by Governor Oshiomhole that his colleagues had mentioned a particular name of someone (former minister) who stole $6 billion under the immediate past administration. She said that the America is not taking the allegation lightly and will be ready to counter it at the right time.

She pressed further that it would be wrong for Nigerian officials to come to America on a mission and then get back to their country to make indicting statements that could preempt the plans of the United States government to support Nigeria in tackling corruption.

Asked why the United States government has not responded to the claim up till now, the official said that the office would react only if Governor Oshiomhole could mention names of the officials who gave him the name of the said former minister.

“As far as i know, nobody from this office mentioned any name or names to the delegation. We are against the level that corruption has reached in Nigeria and all we did was to assure the Nigeria’s president and members of his delegation that we will work together with their government to tackle corruption and expose those that are banking stolen funds with American banks. We will respond to this very serious allegation once the governor mentions all the names of the official of this office that told him exactly what he said in the press” the official hinted.

It would be recalled that Governor Oshiomhole had on return to Nigeria after the official visit with President Buhari to Washington, DC, said that some senior officials of the Department of State mentioned to him a name of a former minister who stole $6 billion.

All efforts to get the reaction of the Special Adviser to the governor on Media and Publicity, Mr. Kassim Afegbua, through a message via his Facebook account proved abortive as he did not respond as at the time of filing this report.

http://leadership.ng/news/world/455409/us-frowns-at-oshiomhole-over-comments-on-6bn-theft

APC party of liers
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina

Femi Adesina, the special adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria has disclosed that the Comptroller General of the Nigeria Immigration Services was not suspended because an ISIS chief got a Nigerian visa.

Adesina said in a text message that the suspension of Paradang was not connected to the probe of how the ISIS chief got the Nigerian visa but for unauthorized recruitment into Immigration Service.

The suspended NIS CG who was appointed into office in June 2013 for a four-year tenure was also indicted in the recruitment scandal which led to the death of at least 15 applicants across Nigeria about two years ago.

The Immigration Service has been under focus in the past few days following revelations that Ahmad al-Assir, a leader of Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, ISIS was able to secure valid Nigerian visa in Lebanon.

The ISIS leader who is on international list of wanted terrorists obtained the visa on a fake Palestinian passport and was on his way to Nigeria before he was arrested in Lebanon.

Federal Government had on Wednesday ordered investigations into how the ISIS leader was able to obtain valid visa without detection.

But earlier today, The Federal Government suspended David Parradang, the Comptroller-General of Nigeria Immigration Services with immediate effect.

His suspension was contained in a statement signed by the Director of Press, Federal Ministry of Interior, Mr Yusuf Isiaka Alhaji, on behalf of the permanent secretary of the ministry.

The statement said the Deputy Comptroller-General of Immigration, Mr Martin Kure Abeshi, had been directed to take over the affairs of the office.

Abeshi is the most senior officer after Parradang, the statement added.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/08/21/why-fg-suspended-comptroller-general-of-immigration-femi-adesina/
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
LIABILITY Mohammed increases salaries of his media mules for jobs well done - Ngeneukwenu

1 Like

Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by CecyAdrian(f): 11:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:
you mean the hater and biogtry tendencies TVC and Liar mohammed brainwashed you

HYPNOTIZED with CHEAP PROPAGANDA , MARRY YOUR PILLOW

Is dat all you av got??

Meanwhile who cares about wat TVC or Lia said (but I know u care so much it's driving daggers tru ur soul) lol

Am talking about you using your brain and having some Senses here
A sensible person will realize when they av crossed d line and gone too far and stop! but alas! You av lost all yours so you continue to talk trash even when it sounds stupid to you,you can't stop.
Life must REALLY be HARD 4 u.
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
like you are using yours

anything APC say is true

AMEACHI DOESNT LIKE MONEY
FASHOLA IS A SAINT
TINUBU Is HOLY
CecyAdrian:

Is dat all you av got??

Meanwhile who cares about wat TVC or Lia said (but I know u care so much it's driving daggers tru ur soul) lol

Am talking about you using your brain and having some Senses here
A sensible person will realize when they av crossed d line and gone too far and stop! but alas! You av lost all yours so you continue to talk trash even when it sounds stupid to you,you can't stop.
Life must REALLY be HARD 4 u.
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
[size=18pt]
omolami:
Big lie from the presidency. Parradang suspension was on account of scape goat and a cover up by the presidency over the visa scam. It is well known that the wanted ISIS leader is an associate of Buhari . He was on his way to see Buhari for another evil plot before being apprehended. Buhari had earlier through a method. well known to him had planned the issuance of the visa through. backdoor before it backfired. Parradang was unfortunate to be a scape goat used as a cover-up when the scam eventually blown. Buhari is a terrorist. God will soon expose him
[/size]
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by CecyAdrian(f): 11:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:
like you are using yours

anything APC say is true

AMEACHI DOESNT LIKE MONEY
FASHOLA IS A SAINT
TINUBU Is HOLY

Lol.
You have completely lost it cheesy
If all d people ( God bless them) who took time out to talk sense into you did not succeed,LOLZ. I wonder what I only can do 4 u.
I leave you to your pathetic-senseless-hate filled soul.
I guess it rocks your boat cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 11:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
your father is a bigot

your brains are fill with indomie noodles
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
CecyAdrian:

Lol.
You have completely lost it cheesy
If all d people ( God bless them) who took time out to talk sense into you did not succeed,LOLZ. I wonder what I only can do 4 u.
I leave you to your pathetic-senseless-hate filled soul.
I guess it rocks your boat cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by olubori1(m): 3:04am On Aug 22, 2015
I thought sahara reporter is APC'S mouth piece, now its premium times. PDP CONTINUE TO WAIL, ITS YOUR TIME

1 Like

Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by kay1one2(m): 4:21am On Aug 22, 2015
Obiagelli:
So where is the Apc lie? I pity our education system

*educational* What irony!
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by merbenko: 5:46am On Aug 22, 2015
agarawu23:
we should blame GeJ and PDP as a whole for legalizing bribery and corruption in Nigeria.

He must have bribed them in the embassy before his visa was processed. And if you go to Nigeria embassy for help, this silly set of ppl will never respond until you give them money.

The outcome of the probe must conclude on bribery either by the wanted criminal or his agent who processed his visa.

no in history of nigeria have GEJ legalize corruption in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by abogjohn(m): 6:15am On Aug 22, 2015
What are these useless Tanoids saying. Let me show the official letter that was given to the. Comptroller by FG...

1 Like

Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:46am On Aug 22, 2015
Happiness87:
your father is a bigot

your brains are fill with indomie noodles
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
I feel for u sha, and ur family will feel they have a child. .. sorry

1 Like

Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by egbaguy: 7:24am On Aug 22, 2015
Happiness87:
very soon you will see the impact of our waillings grin grin grin grin grin grin
the only impact of the foolish wailers is DEATH!!!! I wish all wailing wailers miserable DEATH. #EnemiesOFNigeria they are

1 Like

Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 7:27am On Aug 22, 2015
e pain ammmm , you will recieve your wishes in 1000 folds amen amen amen
egbaguy:
the only impact of the foolish wailers is DEATH!!!! I wish all wailing wailers miserable DEATH. #EnemiesOFNigeria they are
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by socialmediaman: 7:38am On Aug 22, 2015
Happiness87:
the money was for arms deal not hidden

but APC twisted the story and labelled to money laundering when it was obvious that it was for arms

liar Mohammed twisted it again that the arms are for elections

APC=PROPAGANDA =LIES

Money was not hidden? The money was hidden but discovered by SA and was seized

By the way, when did you guys start believing Sahara Reporters, lol

And for your information, the reason for the sack was communicated to the ex immigration boss, your thread was unnecessary, this politics is beyond you, quit hating

1 Like

Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 7:50am On Aug 22, 2015
hahahahahahahah, see lies are lia mohammed grand son
socialmediaman:

Money was not hidden? The money was hidden but discovered by SA and was seized

By the way, when did you guys start believing Sahara Reporters, lol

And for your information, the reason for the sack was communicated to the ex immigration boss, your thread was unnecessary, this politics is beyond you, quit hating
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by CecyAdrian(f): 7:59am On Aug 22, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

I feel for u sha, and ur family will feel they have a child. .. sorry

cheesy cheesy Epic grand Slam!!

1 Like

Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by egbaguy: 8:14am On Aug 22, 2015
Happiness87:
e pain ammmm , you will recieve your wishes in 1000 folds amen amen amen
only if I dnt wish Nigeria and this govt well......u guys will DIE of Wailing Disease

1 Like

Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 8:21am On Aug 22, 2015
egbaguy:
if you have ever wished WAILIERS death -you will die a miserable death

1 Like

Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Happiness87(f): 8:23am On Aug 22, 2015
#APCPropaganda: Aregbesola talking drum to attract 20 million tourists in six months - LIA MOHAMMED, am not ashamed of him, he said grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 22, 2015
kay1one2:

*educational* What irony!
Really, SMH
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 22, 2015
Firefire:
APC is a Party of professional liars.
. And PDP is a saint party. I just fill in the gap for u.
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Firefire(m): 8:39am On Aug 22, 2015
glink2015:
. And PDP is a saint party. I just fill in the gap for u.

Who dash monkey banana, they are all criminals. angry
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by sold(m): 10:02am On Aug 22, 2015
My 9ja
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by anwo247: 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mr David refused to give Hausa Fulani higher quota of employment. That's his sin.

He should approach the courts.
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by Tripleclick(m): 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
k
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by T051N(m): 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
I'm appalled by the epic stupidity of some fellow Nigerians. Any news now is an APC propaganda. If things get better in our country isn't it for our benefit?. One said F.G invited him to come and congratulate them, why? Because PMB is a Muslim?.
Re: Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended by omolami: 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
The whole thing is a scam by Buhari and APC. They invited the ISIS leader for a purpose and the way they got him Visa backfired, l. It's unfortunate that Parradang has to bear the brunt as a scape goat to cover their tracks Too bad. The evil that Buhari is doing will live after him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Makinde Commissions 100 Security Vehicles To Improve Security In Oyo / FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE / Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.