Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land (10258 Views)

Photos Of People Running Away From The Scene Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri / Why Re Igbos Running Away From Their Land / Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by Ugomba(m): 4:41am On Aug 22, 2015
wadetaw202:

But yu will agree that the way Igbo's "venture out" is pathetic for want of better word. You venture out with your wife, your husband, your kids,your parents and even your grand parents. Haba! This must be more than "venturing out"; it must be running out, probably because business does not move in igboland and the farmlands too are already taken over by gully erosion, coupled with some of you being labelled as OSU by your own people.
You yorubas love noisemaking. My delta state produces Oil and gas than all the South west states..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by coolitempa(f): 4:46am On Aug 22, 2015
Biafra...biafra,.....Biafra......a name synonymous with jokes....... cheesy......I just don't get it.....you want Biafra....just simply go for it.... cheesy grin....who is holding you......certainly not Nigeria....just stick to your four erosion filled States and leave us alone..... cheesy..shikena

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by coolitempa(f): 4:47am On Aug 22, 2015
Ugomba:
You yorubas love noisemaking. My delta state produces Oil and gas than all the South west states..

Delta is not iboe ...flat.head........ cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by wadetaw202: 4:48am On Aug 22, 2015
Ugomba:

Your statement sounds more like the thief calling another person a thief. It is Igbo's that are known for unreasonable noise making and chest beating and you know it. So, why are you trying to lie? The same way you will claim Yoruba's are hateful, whereas Igbo's are the ones that institutionalize hatred by establishing a radio station for the purpose of singing SONGS OF HATRED! So, stop accusing others of what you are guilty of. No one is saying Igbo's are not richer than the whole of Nigeria, but they should prove that to us by turning their homes to habitable places and stop moving by the truck load to southwest everyday of their lives as if there is no other hope for them.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by Ugomba(m): 4:54am On Aug 22, 2015
coolitempa:

Delta is not flat.head........ cheesy
I notice you bigot in my Anioma thread.. Oil and gas are in Asaba area.. Do you want to weep now?

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by Ugomba(m): 4:57am On Aug 22, 2015
wadetaw202:

Your statement sounds more like the thief calling another person a thief. It is Igbo's that are known for unreasonable noise making and chest beating and you know it. So, why are you trying to lie? The same way you will claim Yoruba's are hateful, whereas Igbo's are the ones that institutionalize hatred by establishing a radio station for the purpose of singing SONGS OF HATRED! So, stop accusing others of what you are guilty of. No one is saying Igbo's are not richer than the whole of Nigeria, but they should prove that to us by turning their homes to habitable places and stop moving by the truck load to southwest everyday of their lives as if there is no other hope for them.
Are all Igbos in support of Nnamdi Kanu? Apart from Lagos, which south west state can compete with Igbo States in Beauty?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by coolitempa(f): 4:57am On Aug 22, 2015
Ugomba:
I notice you bigot in my Anioma thread.. Oil and gas are in Asaba area.. Do you want to weep now?

Asaba is not ibo but Benin...... cheesy....more significant is that....warri has more oil.... grin.....go and die....liar..... angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by Masterclass32: 4:58am On Aug 22, 2015
Funny people.

Everyday its 'Igbo this' 'Igbo that'.

For Pete's sake!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by Nobody: 4:58am On Aug 22, 2015
princdebola201:
Have notice this thing among the igbos 85% of them don't established their business on their soil.
They have to move to other region in other to succed in their business.
Even with boko haram menace in borno some igbos re still trooping there for business..
They left their Land to develop another region,
Anambra looks like the whole state is in under construction

Abia state have the dirtiest city in west africa

Ebonyi is like an abandoned state

Enugu and imo re only the decent states in south east

Is hardly you u will see a man that leaves his comfort zone to another to suffer when he have everything at his disposal back home..

My question re igbos running away from their Land when they claim they have everything..?
Because, Igbos are the only people that appreciates "One Nigeria" that's why they can establish multi million dollar businesses anywhere in Nigeria. Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba don't know what "One Nigeria" means because, they are wallowing in the oceans of tribalism and this has made them to be short sighted to the extent that, they now hate and envy the Igbos.

The only language they understands about "One Nigeria" is when it comes to "OIL".Anything apart from "OIL" to them means OYO.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by coolitempa(f): 5:00am On Aug 22, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Because, Igbos are the only people that appreciates "One Nigeria" that's why they can establish multi million dollar businesses anywhere in Nigeria. Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba don't know what "One Nigeria" means because, they are wallowing in the oceans of tribalism and this has made them to be short sighted to the extent that, they now hate and envy the Igbos.

The only language they understands about "One Nigeria" is when it comes to "OIL".Anything apart from "OIL" to them means OYO.

Ekenethevillagegoat........is that you

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by Ugomba(m): 5:04am On Aug 22, 2015
coolitempa:

Asaba is not ibo but Benin...... cheesy....more significant is that....warri has more oil.... grin.....go and die....liar..... angry
hahahahahaha,why are you crying now? Oya come and take Asaba to Benin na? OIL THIEVES.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by wadetaw202: 5:11am On Aug 22, 2015
Ugomba:
Are all Igbos in support of Nnamdi Kanu? Apart from Lagos, which south west state can compete with Igbo States in Beauty?

It is good to know that not all Igbo's are in support of KANU. Ihwve nothing against Biafra. In fact, I want it to come to pass, so that everybody can bear his father's name. But,I believe it is better done via referendum than preaching blatant message of hatred.

On the issue of beautiful towns, pls don't make me laugh. Even my local osogbo and ado ekiti as not as dirty as aba. Maybe not as sparkling as Lagos, but we are cool and homey and we love it that way. Below is aba city of decay for you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 22, 2015
tonychristopher:

the way Yoruba reason sometimes baffle me ..OK let me teach you

it's called venturing out...no venture no success
fortune favours the brave

if British empire didn't venture out they won't be great
if Japanese Chinese American didn't venture out they won't be great
if the great Roman empire didn't venture out they won't be great

no group of people becomes great by staying in their tiny place as yoruba do ..that's why igbo is intimidating everybody with economic domination and that to Mr is path to greatness

the south east and south south economy is under igbo 90% so they need a greater chunk OG the north economy ..then share in south west economy ..as if today they have like 50% of south west economy

so you see the advantage of going out...if I were you...I will advise you to leave gbegiri at I amala and venture out

it make you brave ....learn to survive in strange land that is Spartan ...this us why they call some of you peeps cowards due to this mindset

landlord travel and see
you are wrong,societies don't need to venture out to succeed. China was a hermit state and never ventured out,Japan too-- if fact they had. 200year of isolation from the world and made progress with health,business and art.If you are very familiar with Japanese history like me you would know that. Most of the world progress was made in America by Americans they never ran away from home like us Igbos. You are only correct on Britain venturing out.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by Ugomba(m): 5:18am On Aug 22, 2015
wadetaw202:

It is good to know that not all Igbo's are in support of KANU. Ihwve nothing against Biafra. In fact, I want it to come to pass, so that everybody can bear his father's name. But,I believe it is better done via referendum than preaching blatant message of hatred.

On the issue of beautiful towns, pls don't make me laugh. Even my local osogbo and ado ekiti as not as dirty as aba. Maybe not as sparkling as Lagos, but we are cool and homey and we love it that way. Below is aba city of decay for you.
I have been to Aba four times, yes it need govt. help but Umualia is their capital..
Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by wadetaw202: 5:20am On Aug 22, 2015
ekenedegreat:

Igbos also love to speak from both sides of the mouth. Today, it is ONE NIGERIA and tomorrow, it is BIAFRA with KANU leading the way with hatred songs. I also remember that it was Igbo's who voted for Jonathan despite his low performance and they did that because they are tribalistic. It is igbos that established radio Biafra to preach hatred. So,how come you are accusing others of what you are evidently guilty of? Hatred? Tribalism? There are evidences that Igbo's lead the pack.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by wadetaw202: 5:22am On Aug 22, 2015
Ugomba:
I have been to Aba four times, yes it need govt. help but Umualia is their capital..

But some of your brothers once claimed aba (and not umuahia) is the next China of Africa. Are you trying to say your brothers are wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by Nobody: 5:26am On Aug 22, 2015
tonychristopher:

the way Yoruba reason sometimes baffle me ..OK let me teach you

it's called venturing out...no venture no success
fortune favours the brave

if British empire didn't venture out they won't be great
if Japanese Chinese American didn't venture out they won't be great
if the great Roman empire didn't venture out they won't be great

no group of people becomes great by staying in their tiny place as yoruba do ..that's why igbo is intimidating everybody with economic domination and that to Mr is path to greatness

the south east and south south economy is under igbo 90% so they need a greater chunk OG the north economy ..then share in south west economy ..as if today they have like 50% of south west economy

so you see the advantage of going out...if I were you...I will advise you to leave gbegiri at I amala and venture out

it make you brave ....learn to survive in strange land that is Spartan ...this us why they call some of you peeps cowards due to this mindset

landlord travel and see
you are wrong,societies don't need to venture out to succeed. China was close to a hermit state and never ventured out to settle,Japan too-- in fact they had 200year of isolation from the world and made progress in health,business and art during those periods with trickling knowledge from the dutch at Dagshima.If you are very familiar with Japanese history like me you would know that. Most of the world progress was made in America by Americans-- they never ran away from home like us Ibos. You are only correct on Britain venturing out. Yes we leave home but it's because of the spirit of adventure,economy, curiosity and the desire to control ones destiny in every Ibo man or woman.We have guts and capacity to adapt and we dominate every land we enter.We are not satisfied with what is;we want to know what will be.
Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by Tkester: 5:26am On Aug 22, 2015
WIZGUY69:

ANSWER: Because there is nothing in Biafra land, there never do well land is erosion ravaged.
parasitic iboe people.
the only tarred road in Ebonyi state is the road leading to government house. abakiliki.

My man I did my NYSC in Osogbo and I will tell you that I will gladly take dog shit than to have Osogbo as my state. Jeez even while teaching in Olurunda grammar school, I cannot count the number of goats that parade the school compound everyday. Sometime I begin to wonder if Osogbo is real habitable, one can hardly walk twenty meters without encountering a heap of goats shit.

God forbid, yaribASS are DIRTY!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by Tkester: 5:30am On Aug 22, 2015
coolitempa:
Biafra...biafra,.....Biafra......a name synonymous with jokes....... cheesy......I just don't get it.....you want Biafra....just simply go for it.... cheesy grin....who is holding you......certainly not Nigeria....just stick to your four erosion filled States and leave us alone..... cheesy..shikena

Yet you spend your entire lifetime discussing BIAFRA issues, a topic that has got nothing to do wig your Cone head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by wadetaw202: 5:30am On Aug 22, 2015
Tkester:

My man I did my NYSC in Osogbo and I will tell you that I will gladly take dog shit than to have Osogbo as my state. Jeez even while teaching in Olurunda grammar school, I cannot count the number of goats that parade the school compound everyday. Sometime I begin to wonder if Osogbo is real habitable, one can hardly walk twenty meters without encountering a heap of goats shit.

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by wadetaw202: 5:32am On Aug 22, 2015
Tkester:

Will you prefer to do your NYSC in aba instead? Check aba picture below and make a mental comparison with the cool and clean (maybe not sparkling) town called osogbo. Stop pretending to yourself and tell yourself the truth; your people are dirty. You are just being pointlessly proud and living in fool's Paradise. As you can see, Igbo's are worse than "yaribass"

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by Tkester: 5:40am On Aug 22, 2015
Your pathetic self should know that for a fact the yaribASS can easily pass as the dirtiest tribe in the entire world.

Even the pics you posted above is far better than ogoluwa road which is the only tarred road in your God forsaken state (osun).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by AnambraDota: 5:59am On Aug 22, 2015
Tkester:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 22, 2015
coolitempa:

Ekenethevillagegoat........is that you
I don't do shemales did you get that? GREEDY eshinjuju!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 22, 2015
wadetaw202:

Igbos also love to speak from both sides of the mouth. Today, it is ONE NIGERIA and tomorrow, it is BIAFRA with KANU leading the way with hatred songs. I also remember that it was Igbo's who voted for Jonathan despite his low performance and they did that because they are tribalistic. It is igbos that established radio Biafra to preach hatred. So,how come you are accusing others of what you are evidently guilty of? Hatred? Tribalism? There are evidences that Igbo's lead the pack.
What do you think that made the Igbos to agitate for Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by Antivirus92(m): 6:15am On Aug 22, 2015
so yolobas never learn? tufiakwa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by wytecat: 6:18am On Aug 22, 2015
What do you expect from a barren and cursed land? I would run from there too!

The remaining Ibos in the SE can't be up to 1,000,000. Always a bus full of people trooping out of there. Even trailers that take goats to iboland bring Ibos back, packed and pressed like sardines, haba! They say "home sweet home". When would Ibos enjoy and breathe the air of their land?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by SUBWAY101(m): 6:38am On Aug 22, 2015
Yibhoes are cursed wanderers cos they are scared of there barren cursed land. They troop to the north daily but still insult the north everyday. They troop to the SW daily and still make noise and denigrate the SW. Go to the remote village of Ondo or Ekiti, you will see them there sharing a room with like 14 other yibhoes. The worthless and useless tribe are known for there stupidity, so ignore them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by dunkem21(m): 6:51am On Aug 22, 2015
wadetaw202:

Stop covering up. Igbo's leave their home because it does not give them comfort. If it gives you comfort, you won't leave. That is why you keep on shouting Biafra, but will never make moves to truly separate from Nigeria. I dont expect you to agree. You are a flaatheadd, so you must cover up.

Come on shut up. Igbos leave for greener pastures ..

Like I said, Travel and see!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by Iykopee(m): 7:01am On Aug 22, 2015
In Igbo land the Igbos dominate. Outside Igbo land, they are competing favourably with indigenes of that particular area. This can not be said of the Yorubas and this is what i call survival spirit. The Igbos aren't ordinary humans cos they are known to survive even in worst human conditions. There's braveness and resilience in them coupled with their quest to explore unexplored parts of the earth. I'm an Igbo man from Rivers state and i pray to God to make me an Igbo man in my next world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by omoelesa(m): 7:08am On Aug 22, 2015
Tkester:

Chai,osogbo is not habitable, and u still have thousand of ur kinmen living there, and more are on their way.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land by hakeem4(m): 7:11am On Aug 22, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:
@OP
Iboland is cursed. Nothing invested in that land can progress. Tell me any one thing put on that land that ever turned out great.... Nothing!!
what of baby factory grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) / Governor Obaseki Supported By Market Women, Labour Groups, Youths, Others / Endsars - Hoodlums Now Beating Up Police And Taking Their Guns, This Is War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.