Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid (2726 Views)

Why I Dont Have Sex With My Partner Despite Loving Her So Much / For All The Girls Who Think Im Not A Fine Boy (pic) / We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by Adaeze003(f): 8:39am On Aug 22, 2015
The only thing the boss will have a problem with is if you sleep with her. Men always want to assume their daughters are virgins so even if they ain't, they don't wanna see or know about it.

So... if you wanna "hit that", stay the hell away. But if you want the real deal, there's no harm in taking her out. No hide and seek, talk to her when you know her dad is in sight and look out for his reaction first.
Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by donMIG(m): 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
flowrhymz:
She happens to be my boss daughter; and like seriously I'm loving her though I know she's got guys.the truth is that each time I see her I feel comfortable and complete please. Advice
R u a man or a boi?
King or servant?
BE A GO GETTER N YAN HA UR MIND
SHE FIT SLAP U?
ABI SHE WAN REPORT TO UR BOSS HER PPAPA? IF SHE YAN HER PAPA NA because SHE B BABY

1 Like

Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by flowrhymz: 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
Dubemkelly:
If you see what you want, just go for it perhaps it could be yours then the problem might be if she herself feels same for you, its always a a two-way thing so as to make sense
tanx mr kelly

1 Like

Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by flowrhymz: 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
Tnx my brodas who commented on my post tnx for the advices I appreciate God bless us all
Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by flowrhymz: 11:55am On Sep 03, 2015
Benswaggy:

oga op, pls try ur luck.

But, r u afraid of being rejected or r u afraid of Her Dad?
being rejected

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Long And Touching Story / Advice Needed Please / LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.