Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

We Just Manage Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Just Manage Guy (1721 Views)

We Just Had Sex But Her Toto Smells Like Linda Ikeji's, So I Did This (18+) / We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died / We Just Sealed Another One (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Just Manage Guy by Women(f): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2009
guys you know your problems. we ladies just try to make you happy and you being so dumb, think we ladies are those that are dumb.
Okay, why in the world would a beautiful, smart, tall girl date a short fat guy, huh. PITY
Why would a career minded girl date a no futhure ambitionist, huh. PITY
Why would any girl at all decide to be f**king a dude who is so lousy in bed and whose sex styles she's so bored with eh. PITY
why would a girl demand from a man cos he just have to pay for services rendered that were not appreciated.
you guys suck
Re: We Just Manage Guy by babycool(f): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2009
Shuuuuooo!!! Them do you? grin
Re: We Just Manage Guy by Women(f): 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2009
babycool:

yeah girl
Re: We Just Manage Guy by yme1(f): 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2009
@poster

what exactly are you talking about cause i dont get your drift at all
Re: We Just Manage Guy by Women(f): 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2009
babycool:

yeah girl
Re: We Just Manage Guy by whitelexi(m): 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2009
Women:

guys you know your problems. we ladies just try to make you happy and you being so dumb, think we ladies are those that are dumb.
Okay, why in the world would a beautiful, smart, tall girl date a short fat guy, huh. PITY
Why would any girl at all decide to be f**king a dude who is so lousy in bed and whose sex styles she's so bored with eh. PITY
why would a girl demand from a man cos he just have to pay for services rendered that were not appreciated.
you guys suck

Girls who do things like those u mention above, are particularly dumb, if u cant do it for love, then dont do it at all.
Re: We Just Manage Guy by Hollysmile: 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2009
Another lesbian has just unveiled herself.
Gals beware! She wants to initiate u into her lesbi-witchcraftsy!
Bitch!
Re: We Just Manage Guy by babycool(f): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2009
Women:

yeah girl

Lol! Abeg give us the real gist jo!  who was your Baga?  grin
Re: We Just Manage Guy by Aprim: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2009
Hi women,
You re right you. ladies makes us happy, but atleast we guys gives you ladies better happiness in return. and besides, why asking those serries of questions while knowing the position of 'LOVE' in such situation? come on! its not bad. no body 's dumb. its kool that way.
Re: We Just Manage Guy by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2009
whitelexi:

Girls who do things like those u mention above, are particularly dumb, if u cant do it for love, then dont do it at all.

Hmmn! I never thought I'd agree with you, but then stranger things have happened!!

But seriously, a girl dating out of pity is to balme and not the guy. If you date a guy out of love, I'm sure you'll get the fufillment you desire. kiss
Re: We Just Manage Guy by Women(f): 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2009
Aprim:

Hi women,
You re right you. ladies makes us happy, but atleast we guys gives you ladies better happiness in return. and besides, why asking those serries of questions while knowing the position of 'LOVE' in such situation? come on! its not bad. no body 's dumb. its kool that way.

hey bitter suger.
there's no such thing as love, now let me point it totally out to you. what people call LOVE is actually fundness and thats all you guys get from us women. you know. No LOVE. cos LOVE NEVER FAILS. but we can always cheat, lie, and then dump ur sorry asses
Re: We Just Manage Guy by Women(f): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2009
Ujujoan:

Hmmn! I never thought I'd agree with you, but then stranger things have happened!!

But seriously, a girl dating out of pity is to balme and not the guy. If you date a guy out of love, I'm sure you'll get the fufillment you desire. kiss
Sweet suger, you only wish you get that fullfilment. maybe you've got a new man right? its only for a while before you realise that you're managing him too.
Re: We Just Manage Guy by Macgreat(m): 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2009
this person normal sooo??
Re: We Just Manage Guy by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2009
lmao! cheesy Well i don't blame the poster for her outrage, there are some mean ass guys out there. If u come across one of them, u cant help but be bitter. But I'll tell u this, don't let your anger consume you,learn from the mistake you made , don't settle! You only live once, enjoy it!
Re: We Just Manage Guy by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2009
Macgreat:

this person normal sooo??
grin grin grin grin

usually macbeth agrees with what his woman says. oya, agree cheesy
Re: We Just Manage Guy by Moyola(f): 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2009
I wont say they suck, not now! They're all behavin' here! grin
Re: We Just Manage Guy by abrahym(m): 12:43am On Mar 28, 2009
GOD ALMIGHTY created EVEto help ADAM. to me we human are not perfect.
Re: We Just Manage Guy by Gabry(f): 2:55am On Mar 28, 2009
Guys and Ladies,

We cannot blame anyone for this ooo. . . its just a simple formula as such

Humans (male & female) = not perfect + no satisfied = Humans

Thats what we are. we will never be contented with life nomatter what cause we are all humans. However, we try to be contented just that its not easy cause if it is, everyone of us would be Saints by now.
Re: We Just Manage Guy by richo2: 4:33am On Mar 28, 2009
Quote from: Women on Yesterday at 02:47:45 PM
[s]guys you know your problems. we ladies just try to make you happy and you being so dumb, think we ladies are those that are dumb.
Why would a career minded girl date a no futhure ambitionist, huh. PITY[/s]
[s]why would a girl demand from a man cos he just have to pay for services rendered that were not appreciated.
you guys suck[/s]

i dnt think the reason u decided to be 4king a dude who is lousy in bed and whose sext tyle u are bored with is because of pity!! i cnt remember but i think its hoe or sumthing
Re: We Just Manage Guy by goodass(m): 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2009
Women:

you guys suck   
boyz don woundjure u finish? pele
u knw our problems? itz in ur id 'Wo-men' ie Woe-2-Men. na u gangan b d palava.

life is biuriful and swt (wt all d ups and downs) bt wen u delibr8tly close ur mind & eyes pin-pin-pin & walk in2 a rltnshp headlong 'outta pity' abi na self-pity (afta ur tallness, ur smartness, sassyness, etc don turn u in2 a recluse/abandoned project of sort), whoz 2 blame? & y u tellin us or more appropriately wetin concern d guyz naw? we beg yu 2 pity us?
kk d guyz no thank yu enof, herez 2u then. . . thanks bt no thanks. pele.
Re: We Just Manage Guy by omega25red(m): 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2009
@ poster

You seem to be very angry but you should know that as much hurt that women experience from men, men experience them too (but of course i know you don't care about that)
You need to start asking your self of the impression you put out and why you are attracting the men you attract. Coming on line and lashing out at all men wouldn't solve your problems with men, it would just make you bitter and angry and when that guy who is actually for you comes around, you will end up pushing him away.

Work on healing your hurt or anger and stop acting like an immature person on line
Re: We Just Manage Guy by Skywalker5(m): 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2009
@poster
dem don Bleep dump you abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Just Manage Guy by Czarskit(m): 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2009
Her mean & cheating boyfriend mercilessly pounded the slut. The thread is the pregnancy. . . tongue
Re: We Just Manage Guy by mccloud224(m): 3:50am On Mar 31, 2009
Guyz,

Woe2men is telling us something.Women see men as objects of benefit and all the lovey lovey na just fondness.This is not a woe2man ranting angrily.This woe2man is giving a confession of what actually happened.And wetin happen?

She is boinking a short,ugly,fat man who was lousy in bed for his money and he played her instead.

I LIKE THIS GIRL.SHE IS THE ONLY TRUTHFUL CHICK I'VE COME ACROSS.

lol
Re: We Just Manage Guy by Isuata: 11:47am On Mar 31, 2009
well yu've gotta appreciate wen a woman speaks the truth

so wu's fault is it if yu women date out of pity- den send yu?
y u dey complain?
mshewwwwwwwwww

the real ones men shld look out for are the ones dat dnt date yu out of pity but just to hav fun and liv-dey call demsleve the

evolved female specie-wateva dat mins

wat i tell dem is simple: yu re too see-thru
Re: We Just Manage Guy by MoneyRule(m): 11:58am On Mar 31, 2009
Now, please judge this for me, who is the dumb of these two?
One who willingly recieves pleasure without expenses AND One who gives pleasure at her own expense?
Personally, i think the later is dumb!
@ Poster
it's unfortunate that after so many dumb acts, you finally realize how dumb u've been and are lying to yourself and looking 4 confirmation to feel good about yourself.
Sorry, i PITY you. . .
Re: We Just Manage Guy by Gabry(f): 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2009
Common now. . . This thread should just end here ooo. . . Its pointless having battle of the female and male. . . Goes belive it or not, it will go on and on and on and on and on and on till we all be senile and have falls teeth and behave like a salted vegetable!
Re: We Just Manage Guy by shawn123: 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2009
@ POSTER YOUR ANSWERS BELOW

Okay, why in the world would a beautiful, smart, tall girl date a short fat guy, huh. PITY = CASH
Why would a career minded girl date a no futhure ambitionist, huh. PITY = AGE NOT ON HER SIDE AND FAMILY PRESSURE TO GET MARRIED
Why would any girl at all decide to be f**king a dude who is so lousy in bed and whose sex styles she's so bored with eh. PITY = CASH
why would a girl demand from a man cos he just have to pay for services rendered that were not appreciated. = GREED
you guys suck = WE ALL DO?

CASH + SEX = HOES (i think it is calle
Re: We Just Manage Guy by Dvampire(m): 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2009
@ poster
are u sure u are ok? because from the way u are sounding, u seem to be calling for a bed space to be reserved for u at the Psychiatric Hospital in Uselu
Re: We Just Manage Guy by segzicres(m): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2009
i think our poster just tried out the  vulcanizer that's at the corner of her street (b'cos she heard he's stories) now she's pissed b'cos she seen better.
well `hoe' get a better life.
Re: We Just Manage Guy by unfaded(m): 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2009
this babe is definately in pain, she probably just got dumped by her low life bf
Re: We Just Manage Guy by oluwafemi113(m): 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2009
yeah i think so

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / Top 10 Things Men Lie About / She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.