Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died (4485 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver / We Just Had Sex But Her Toto Smells Like Linda Ikeji's, So I Did This (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died by Okite15(m): 7:43am On Apr 05, 2016
have not eaten all day, I am not fasting but am
in despair and in shock. How can I explain this to
you? By this time last night, she was in my arms,
we were cuddled together Unclad and just
finished making love to catch up for the lost
time. It was pleasurable as usual and we enjoyed
it. We haven’t seen each other for few weeks
and we were in love. She was the lead chorister
in my church, a vibrant sister, very beautiful but
was my lover and partner in sin. I saw her off at
about 10:18PM. It wasn’t up to 30 minutes when
my phone rang, I picked it up only for the caller
to tell me the owner of this phone was killed by
a trailer that failed break. I was hit by a tsunami,
lost composure and started crying. When I finally
got to her house, people were in sad mood but
were praising God that a dedicated sister has
returned to heaven, but deep inside me I felt a
great guilt and I knew deep down what we did in
secret. Friends, do you know life might end
today? God forbid, but its possible. Do you also
know death can come unexpectedly? Do you
realise that some people might sleep this night
and never wake up tomorrow, what if I am
among them? Do you know where your soul will
go to? Do you know people might say good
things about you on your funeral because of
what they know, but your secret sins and life
style might place you in hell? Kindly examine
yourself (1Cor. 13:5) this night in case tomorrow
never comes. Its not late today but it might be
late tomorrow. God will forgive you right now if
you repent sincerely. Ask him to forgive you.
Rededicate your life to Jesus. Eternity will
surprise many. PS. Pls tag a friend and ensure
all your friends read this post today… !! Eternity
may be a click away.. !!!

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died by xreal: 7:46am On Apr 05, 2016
Your partner in sin.
You know that and yet u are preaching this to us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died by chocolateme(f): 7:49am On Apr 05, 2016
Nice write up,

It's a good thing that you learned on your own and may God direct your path.

3 Likes

Re: We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died by engrfaruq(m): 7:50am On Apr 05, 2016
You don expose the poor late girl finish... If any person that knows her see this thread, he would definitely know the person you're talking about and THIS IS NOT GOOD.

2 Likes

Re: We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died by BlissP(m): 8:02am On Apr 05, 2016
One minute ago, u were banging, now u are preaching sermon...Lolz, niggaz been scared of death since I7AD grin

8 Likes

Re: We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died by Cutehector(m): 8:21am On Apr 05, 2016
Op chei u duno how to lie

1 Like

Re: We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died by Ramanto(m): 8:23am On Apr 05, 2016
engrfaruq:
You don expose the poor late girl finish... If any person that knows her see this thread, he would definitely know the person you're talking about and THIS IS NOT GOOD.
i guess the op is only to pass a message across. it didnt happen

5 Likes

Re: We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died by ba7man(m): 8:24am On Apr 05, 2016
You should be invited over to the Police Station as a suspect. angry

You could have planned it with the truck driver.

1 Like

Re: We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died by ATMC(f): 8:28am On Apr 05, 2016
Kindly report yourself to Police.
Re: We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died by chynie: 8:30am On Apr 05, 2016
that means u need to watch yourself it will be your turn next time
Re: We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died by ettaetta(m): 8:35am On Apr 05, 2016
Y you come d expose the babe?
Re: We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 05, 2016
and HE the Almighty said "dont even go near it"...FORNICATION......m nt holy cus m d worst person on earth sef.......buh wat is bad is bad..
Re: We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 05, 2016
HMM touching
Re: We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died by freecocoa(f): 11:00am On Apr 05, 2016
You had to lie to sell your bullshit religion, smh.

Anyways na una trade mark.
Re: We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 05, 2016
freecocoa:
You had to lie to sell your bullshit religion, smh.

Anyways na una trade mark.
bullsh1t undecided
Re: We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died by adorablepepple(f): 11:16am On Apr 05, 2016
Ok
Re: We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 05, 2016
Lies undecided
Re: We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 05, 2016
chynie:
that means u need to watch yourself it will be your turn next time
so you dey give the guy wishful thinking abi
Re: We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died by demo4ril97(m): 11:38am On Apr 05, 2016
Pray 4 God to 4giv u guys sins and pls repent.
Re: We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died by chynie: 11:56am On Apr 05, 2016
hilaomo:
so you dey give the guy wishful thinking abi

what are friends for grin
Re: We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
u don repent by fire by force....lolz
Re: We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died by Idydarling(f): 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
sharrap der op, if ds unfortunate incidence did not happen, I'm sure you'd still be living in sin, it is now dat u know the kingdom of heaven. .... God is not mocked oga, justice awaits u!
Re: We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died by horlah005: 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
Idydarling:
sharrap der op, if ds unfortunate incidence did not happen, I'm sure you'd still be living in sin, it is now dat u know the kingdom of heaven. .... God is not mocked oga, justice awaits u!

in as much as "he" repent and never goes back....

1 Like

Re: We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died by SmellingAnus(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
People wey no one stop to Bleep Pprick or Ttoto wey never marry dem go say the op don lie... We know say Prickk and Totoo dey sweet well well but make una wait wait till una marry...
Re: We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died by flokii: 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
@OP hope you've prepared your WILL?

I mean you should be set for any eventuality.

d yorubas av dis term.. 'akufa' i.e loved/intimate ones following d deceased.

since d cause of her death is not clear yet, you my friend should brace up

btw nice thread for people to learn... hope to see more lool
Re: We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died by UIA04(f): 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
Nice preaching

See as you expose the girl even if God wasn't aware of your sins he can get the news form nairaland now.

Just wait there the girl can't die alone na two of you commit together
Re: We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died by schumastic(m): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
sister osehdvgirl come and read and repent o grin grin
Re: We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died by donkross1(m): 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
In my opinion, you shouldn't taint her memory this way. Wait, did you do this because you want us to learn (which simply implies that you yourself won't commit fornication again).
Re: We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died by calculator123(m): 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
hopefully,she repented before her death.what kind of aniointing flows when u pple sing?
Re: We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died by MarvelJ: 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
If you were a muslim i'd have said "wa yagfir lakum zunubakum, walAllahu gaffuru-Rahim" "Allah will love you and forgive you your sins, and Allah is forgiving and merciful".
(Q3:31)

God loves who realise his sins and from the bottom of your heart ask for forgiveness.

Brothers and sisters, please stay away from fornication and adultery. Like the op said, you never know whn you will be called to account for your deeds by God Almighty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died by majalisa(m): 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
Okite15:
have not eaten all day, I am not fasting but am
in despair and in shock. How can I explain this to
you? By this time last night, she was in my arms,
we were cuddled together Unclad and just
finished making love to catch up for the lost
time. It was pleasurable as usual and we enjoyed
it. We haven’t seen each other for few weeks
and we were in love. She was the lead chorister
in my church, a vibrant sister, very beautiful but
was my lover and partner in sin. I saw her off at
about 10:18PM. It wasn’t up to 30 minutes when
my phone rang, I picked it up only for the caller
to tell me the owner of this phone was killed by
a trailer that failed break. I was hit by a tsunami,
lost composure and started crying. When I finally
got to her house, people were in sad mood but
were praising God that a dedicated sister has
returned to heaven, but deep inside me I felt a
great guilt and I knew deep down what we did in
secret. Friends, do you know life might end
today? God forbid, but its possible. Do you also
know death can come unexpectedly? Do you
realise that some people might sleep this night
and never wake up tomorrow, what if I am
among them? Do you know where your soul will
go to? Do you know people might say good
things about you on your funeral because of
what they know, but your secret sins and life
style might place you in hell? Kindly examine
yourself (1Cor. 13:5) this night in case tomorrow
never comes. Its not late today but it might be
late tomorrow. God will forgive you right now if
you repent sincerely. Ask him to forgive you.
Rededicate your life to Jesus. Eternity will
surprise many. PS. Pls tag a friend and ensure
all your friends read this post today… !! Eternity
may be a click away.. !!!
crisis have finally brought you to Christ... may she RIP
Re: We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died by KaBabs1: 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
laughable. I never saw, I have confessed my sins to God and asked for forgiveness instead I saw repent of your sins, kindly examine yourself. Tomorrow might be too late.

Baba I give you one month, you for don find another sister for your church wey u dey straff. Na so e easy?

We were born to sin. Na only God fit help man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hips Or Asss? Choose! / Share Your Experience With Tinder Hookup Girls / Female Libido And The Lies You Were Told

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.