Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

"You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku (6772 Views)

Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) / Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh / EXPOSED: Why Saraki Must Be Jailed - Buhari Breaks Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku by orisa37: 8:35am On Aug 22, 2015
Please let God judge our past and instruct us appropriately to control our present and future. Nigeria is an independent democracy. The US & CIA should not help us to destroy Nigeria.
Re: "You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku by digitsolution: 8:57am On Aug 22, 2015
Seriously we dont even know which one to believe again in this country......

Re: "You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku by Change2015(m): 9:06am On Aug 22, 2015
Still hawking the crap I see. Why not mention the 'Aisha' that met Akpabio and swindled him claiming her 'father' was Buhari. Even Akpabio is now embarrassed at how he was swindled by a ghost, but you are here peddling the story as if the person using the name was not a fraud, just like you!

1 Like

Re: "You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku by moski5(m): 9:10am On Aug 22, 2015
digitsolution:

someone said The Internet was a reliable source of information until Bloggers arrived grin
digitsolution:

1 Like

Re: "You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku by Ramos16(m): 9:15am On Aug 22, 2015
collinsVP:
these men of the underworld are bent on complicating the fight against corruption by PMB.

they constantly present his own for him to execute.

Leadership in nigeria could be the most difficult.
see you olodo, u tink buharis wife is guilty? I tink it is him gan gan that is guilty
Re: "You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku by Ramos16(m): 9:18am On Aug 22, 2015
orisa37:
Please let God judge our past and instruct us appropriately to control our present and future. Nigeria is an independent democracy. The US & CIA should not help us to destroy Nigeria.
bro u tink if the US dont help us u go get phone to use browse nairaland?
Re: "You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku by omolami: 9:22am On Aug 22, 2015
This allegation is damaging and should not be swept under the carpet. President buhari should as a matter of necessity probe Mrs Aisha Buhari for this allegation if his anti corruption campaign is sincere and not tilted
Re: "You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku by chernest2002: 9:29am On Aug 22, 2015
Isha buhari is too beutiful to go prison make i go for her make she pay me from the bribe money now.
Re: "You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku by Decibel: 9:30am On Aug 22, 2015
chernest2002:
Isha buhari is too beutiful to go prison make i go for her make she pay me from the bribe money now.
This your comment is epic grin grin
Re: "You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku by orisa37: 10:07am On Aug 22, 2015
The US produces phones, I agree, but Nigerians are there as part of the brains producing these things. The US didn't bring phones to Nigeria, Obasanjo did and from this his action, Nairaland surfaces. Obasanjo, Atiku, Aisha, GEJ etc never intimidate Nigeria with Gay as the US is now trying to do under this APC Government. No ISIS tried to enter Nigeria during their Regime. But for Lebanon and India, one illegally obtained Nigerian VISA and almost very nearly entered Nigeria before being caught. Despite these, heads have started rolling without proper investigation.
Re: "You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku by agabaI23(m): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
This kinda news this early Saturday morning when people are still sleeping.

You be winch?
Re: "You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku by AlPeter: 10:54am On Aug 22, 2015
THIS CRAP AGAIN?! HASN'T THIS BEN DEALT WITH EXTENSIVELY? The Aisha Buhari in this story CLAIMS as in C L A I M S, to be buhari's daughter.
Re: "You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku by sotimonpe(m): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2015
SURF INTERNET AS YOU WANT WITH
Our cheap Data Bundles at affordable rate.
Our data plan works with all devices

Airtel 250MB = 30days= 450
Airtel 500MB= 30 days= 700
Airtel 1GB = 30 days = 1100
Airtel 2GB= 30 days= 2100Ael

MTN 1GB = 30 days = N1, 200
MTN 2GB = 30 days = N2, 300

Etisalat 250MB = 30 days = N 450
Etisalat 500MB = 30 days = N 700
Etisalat 1GB = 30 days = N 1000
08075800577 08062094853
www.lowosms.com
Re: "You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku by gabbytabby: 11:15am On Aug 22, 2015
I have seen this in the last couple ofweeks.

The #sulkingwailers are at it again.

Who is paying bribe to who. jefferson is receiving and paying.
Re: "You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku by iamrealdeji(m): 11:34am On Aug 22, 2015
bewla:
c ATIKU lip na blood b that or lip stick
Atiku is male Henrietta Kosoko
Re: "You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku by iamrealdeji(m): 11:34am On Aug 22, 2015
bewla:
c ATIKU lip na blood b that or lip stick
Atiku is the male version of Henrietta Kosoko
Re: "You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku by Horus(m): 11:53am On Aug 22, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg4IZFmpIhA

[size=15pt]'Catch And Shoot Corrupt Public Officers', Ogunlewe Advises Pt.2[/size]
Re: "You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku by baralatie(m): 11:55am On Aug 22, 2015
orishe on a in Okpella means orisirisi
Re: "You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku by collinsVP: 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ramos16:

see you olodo, u tink buharis wife is guilty? It tink it is him gan gan that is guilty

your communication skill is ridiclous dear. try harder. next time i will ignore you.
Re: "You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku by bobbiekrantz: 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
ejirede:
whoever wrote this is as dumb as his tribe

Coming from a demented product of a gang rape!! grin
Re: "You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku by bobbiekrantz: 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ramos16:

bro u tink if the US dont help us u go get phone to us browse nairaland?

Mehn....Your IQ is in a state of dilemma... Maggi cube big pass am!!

get help soon!
Re: "You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
ejirede:
whoever wrote this is as dumb as his tribe
We yorubas are not dumb... mofo!!

1 Like

Re: "You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku by Ramos16(m): 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
collinsVP:

your communication skill is ridiclous dear. try harder. next time i will ignore you.

firstly little ass, I am not your dear, secondly it is obvious you went to school on a field trip with primary school kids, if not you will know the spelling of ridiculous is not "ridiclous", I understand that in your effort to sound smart you might have wanted to use a word you are not so familiar with, so I will give you a reference to learn English

https://www.abcmouse.com/landing/sem:bing

I also understand that this might be a little too advanced for you, but if you read hard you will surely succeed;

PS: As it is not in my nature to insult, I will like to call this a truce, my earlier reference to you as olodo, is not meant as an insult, as that is the way my friends and I call ourselves when we joke, but I seemed to forget that my friends are the only ones that understand this.
Re: "You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku by Ramos16(m): 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
bobbiekrantz:

Mehn....Your IQ is in a state of dilemma... Maggi cube big pass am!!

get help soon!

FYI, not to brag, I have an IQ of 167, which is much more than you can have even if you try hard. I know I am not super smart and am ready to accept my mistakes, I do not recall insulting you in any way, so if you have a beef with me, well you can have it.

Re: "You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku by bobbiekrantz: 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ramos16:

FYI, not to brag, I have an IQ of 167, which is much more than you can have even if you try hard. I know I am not super smart and am ready to accept my mistakes, I do not recall insulting you in any way, so if you have a beef with me, well you can have it.

Bemused stark illiterate on the lose!! grin
Re: "You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku by Ramos16(m): 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
bobbiekrantz:

okay sir, anything you say...
Re: "You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku by Ramos16(m): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
bobbiekrantz:

you know if you were twice as smart as you are now, you will actually still be stupi*d.

Call truce.
Re: "You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku by bobbiekrantz: 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ramos16:

you know if you were twice as smart as you are now, you will actually still be stupi*d.

Call truce.

Enough of the Crass show of stupidity and Mediocrity...

you are boring my ass out!!..
dumbass asswipe!
Re: "You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku by saint047(m): 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
People were corrupt in the past & will be corrupt in future
We need to build institutions
Not this "special military tribunal" nonsense
Re: "You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
Nelkoko:
Buhari no fit convict Obj n Atiku....not 2 talk of Aisha d conduit mafia....if Aisha go jail who go help am change his urinary catherter?

Oboy, stop masturbating and use your head for real:
Just ask yourself if there is only one person answering Aisha Buhari in the entire country and whether there is anything preventing anybody else (including yourself if you so wish) from using that name; finally, have you even bothered to check the credibility of the source of the story or wondered why other major media outlets of more repute are yet to carry the same story?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

War On Drugs: Ugwuanyi Donates Operational Vehicles To NDLEA / Woman 39, Conceals 1.5kg Of Heroine Inside Hair. / Gej's Traffic Chaos Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.