Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

I Do Not Have An Account With A Bank In Minnesota, USA - Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Do Not Have An Account With A Bank In Minnesota, USA - Amaechi (1448 Views)

Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) / Crowd Mob Akpabio Outside A Bank In Akwa Ibom State / Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Do Not Have An Account With A Bank In Minnesota, USA - Amaechi by Vicky72(m): 5:25am On Aug 22, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-LKqXQD9bqOc/VdeSOU0wqUI/AAAAAAAGT9Q/GZoa4UX-lUM/s400/unnamed.jpg[/img]
Below is a press statement from former Rivers state governor, Rotimi Amaechi denying claims in that he operates an account with an unnamed bank in Minnesota, USA. The press statement was released by his media aide, David Iyofor. Read it below...
Our attention has been drawn to fake stories making the rounds on the Internet and social media about former Rivers State Governor Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi. The stories are all what they are- concocted and failed attempts to ridicule the person and achievements of Rt. Hon. Amaechi. Our initial reaction was to ignore them, but to clear the doubts of those concerned we have decided to issue this statement.
There is absolutely no truth in fabricated story saying Amaechi has an account with a Bank in Minnesota, USA; same as the concocted write-up alleging that CNN’s Christiane Amanpour accused Amaechi of corruption. They even went ahead to say Amaechi wrote to Bancorp and another bank in Switzerland stating that the said funds were deposited in error. This is absolutely false.

It is important for the public to note that no such account or accounts exists. There is also no story of Amanpour linking the former governor with any corruption issue or case whatsoever, not on CNN or any verified news source or website associated with Amanpour.

These are all lies, concocted in an attempt to put the public against the acclaimed people’s governor whose achievements as governor of Rivers State speaks volumes and drew admiration and accolades from within and outside Nigeria.

All these fictitious stories are the product of the ill imaginations of wicked and unscrupulous people opposed to Amaechi; those jealous and at unease with his continued rise in the country and beyond; those whose life ambition is to pull-Amaechi-down.

We therefore urge the people to discard and disregard the unfounded rumours. They are all fake..

RT. HON. CHIBUIKE ROTIMI AMAECHI MEDIA OFFICE
August 21, 2015

cc lalasticlala

Source : http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/08/i-do-not-have-account-with-bank-in.html

2 Likes

Re: I Do Not Have An Account With A Bank In Minnesota, USA - Amaechi by HungerBAD: 5:28am On Aug 22, 2015
Some of us never believed the story anyway.

But on a more serious note. Who is afraid of Rotimi Amaechi?since the buzz about him being made the Chief Of Staff or the SGF hit the news media. Hundred's of would-be-bring-Amaechi-down- by- all means Soldiers have been doing everything possible to ridicule him, and spin stories about him, so as to put him in the bad book of Buhari.

But Buhari of course is not fooled.

We know the monies spent, on this media and falsehood campaign comes directly from the wife of the clueless one and her lap dog Wike in Rivers State. A thousand falsehood, cannot and will not bury one truth.

Nigerian's know who the corrupt looters are in our Society.

4 Likes

Re: I Do Not Have An Account With A Bank In Minnesota, USA - Amaechi by natas22: 5:29am On Aug 22, 2015
Re: I Do Not Have An Account With A Bank In Minnesota, USA - Amaechi by natas22: 5:29am On Aug 22, 2015
Re: I Do Not Have An Account With A Bank In Minnesota, USA - Amaechi by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 22, 2015
Only a public probe and investigation of 8 years of your regime will settle this
Re: I Do Not Have An Account With A Bank In Minnesota, USA - Amaechi by Anistef: 5:32am On Aug 22, 2015
You cnt want change and nt b affected by change.
He that is witout sin let him cast the first stone. cool
Re: I Do Not Have An Account With A Bank In Minnesota, USA - Amaechi by boboLIL(m): 5:38am On Aug 22, 2015
Wo we go ask? Grand thief....see as he open mouth like over stretched t*t*
Re: I Do Not Have An Account With A Bank In Minnesota, USA - Amaechi by HerexG(m): 5:45am On Aug 22, 2015
a
Re: I Do Not Have An Account With A Bank In Minnesota, USA - Amaechi by knostbrown01(m): 5:50am On Aug 22, 2015
Amaechi should be acting in Nollywood
Re: I Do Not Have An Account With A Bank In Minnesota, USA - Amaechi by SPG4U(m): 5:57am On Aug 22, 2015
Should we believe this or not
Re: I Do Not Have An Account With A Bank In Minnesota, USA - Amaechi by handie(m): 6:04am On Aug 22, 2015
Truth is Amaechi was financially ok before he became governor(remember, he was an house of assembly speaker for 8 years in RIVERS state) but, Bros Amaechi, truth be told, u corner small thing o. Well, until it can be proved that you're corrupt, u remain innocent(in the eyes of the law)

4 Likes

Re: I Do Not Have An Account With A Bank In Minnesota, USA - Amaechi by Heromaniaa: 6:09am On Aug 22, 2015
Don't dignify them with a response. they only do what they know to do best. wail!

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Have An Account With A Bank In Minnesota, USA - Amaechi by frodobee: 6:46am On Aug 22, 2015
Frodobee :

Ermmm, Meche and Buharia just gerr ara here. I mean gerrrr aarrra here, in Igbo si ebea puo, holla!

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Have An Account With A Bank In Minnesota, USA - Amaechi by Tranquill: 7:02am On Aug 22, 2015
handie:
Truth is Amaechi was financially ok before he became governor(remember, he was an house of assembly speaker for 8 years in RIVERS state) but, Bros Amaechi, truth be told, u corner small thing o. Well, until it can be proved that you're corrupt, u remain innocent(in the eyes of the law)

Please do not say what you don't know. How did he become financially OK? The only job Amaechi held in his entire life after graduating with a B.A degree in History from the University of PortHarcourt was an Administrative Assistant position with PAMO Clinic owned by former Governor Peter Odili. Infact he lived in Dr Odili's BQ. Amaechi grew up in a face you I face me house in mile 3 Diobu portharcourt so he never inherited any wealth. Yes he started stealing from when Dr Odili installed him speaker using him to control the state assembly. It was his monumental stealing which then EFCC chairman Nuhu Ribadu exposed to Obasanjo that caused Obasanjo to not want him become governor by declearing his candidature as having k-leg. Amaechi is fraud Inc.

3 Likes

Re: I Do Not Have An Account With A Bank In Minnesota, USA - Amaechi by Demdem(m): 7:09am On Aug 22, 2015
Only eternal fools believed such in the first place. The proponents of such stories simply haven't recovered from the calamity that befell Jonah-daft and have vowed to take their pound of flesh from the General of common sense who marshalled his warriors to boot out the fool for his mis governance on the Nigerian Nation.
Amaechi is going higher and they are scared. Nothing they can do can bring him down.
Buhari will do whatever he gat to do, while ignoring eediots afterall they can only shout and wail while the General continues to makes decision.
Re: I Do Not Have An Account With A Bank In Minnesota, USA - Amaechi by denedene(m): 7:10am On Aug 22, 2015
this story don confuse me kwa tongue but amaechi i know say u de lie shaa grin
Re: I Do Not Have An Account With A Bank In Minnesota, USA - Amaechi by Beremx(f): 7:12am On Aug 22, 2015
The story about Christine Amampour know that Amaechi is corrupt is very funny. I mean,is this how low PDP can go in tarnishing the image of Amaechi?

Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Have An Account With A Bank In Minnesota, USA - Amaechi by sammyj: 7:34am On Aug 22, 2015
Ameachi the defeater of the clueleess one and the conquer of shepopotemus and association of wailing wailers carry go nobody without any fact can touch you!!!! grin grin grin
Re: I Do Not Have An Account With A Bank In Minnesota, USA - Amaechi by dridowu: 7:55am On Aug 22, 2015
jerseyboy:
Only a public probe and investigation of 8 years of your regime will settle this
@bolded, Gov Wike will dare not start from 2007 because if he dare it , i am 100% sure he too will go down with Ameachi because he was once Amaechi COS so their is no way how he would not be affected . But Wike will only want to limit the probe from when Amaechi started having issue with PDP till 2015
Re: I Do Not Have An Account With A Bank In Minnesota, USA - Amaechi by Clonus: 8:21am On Aug 22, 2015
Pls do not dignify them with a response. If u were corrupt, you wouldn't have done half of what you did in Rivers state. The end shall justify the means. Rivers people MUST wish u come back to rule them.

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Have An Account With A Bank In Minnesota, USA - Amaechi by yang(m): 8:26am On Aug 22, 2015
This Amaechi is a thief

He should be jailed quickly

(1) (Reply)

Kogigovrace : James Abiodun Faleke Set To Be Announced As Audu’s Running Mate. / Wonders!! Almighty Jehavah God Of Abraham Has Risen For Plateau State!!!! / Chikezie Nwadike (P.A To Imo State Gvt Chief Of Staff) Weds Heartthrob Onyinye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.