Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo (2001 Views)

PMB's Health: My Predictions Are Coming True / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) / Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo by ogochukwu247(f): 5:32am On Aug 22, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-D26c6GNUdcw/VdeX1fnbt4I/AAAAAAAGT_o/WOAVhj1QR7o/s400/Buhari-Lagos-2.jpg[/img]
While receiving the executives of the National Association of Nigerian Students at his hilltop home in Abeokuta, Ogun state earlier today, Former President Olusegun Obasanjo said with President Buhari as the leader of Nigeria, the dreams of a better Nigeria may be coming true.
"There is no angel here on earth. none. For me there is no messiah except Jesus Christ. but for me there are people, there are leaders who are mindful of what is required for the majority of this country and they are ready to take out time to do it. I believe that God has given us such a leader in this man. What we have seen in the last two and a half months is an indication that our dream may be coming true" he said

cc lalasticlala

Source : http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/08/with-buhari-our-dreams-of-nigeria-may.html

3 Likes

Re: With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:34am On Aug 22, 2015
Oloshi Obasanjo

3 Likes

Re: With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo by boboLIL(m): 5:36am On Aug 22, 2015
U r now dancing to the tune of Buhari to avoid being probed..... Wo are u deceiving? Mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:37am On Aug 22, 2015
Re: With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 22, 2015
OBJ just admitted that he failed as a leader, why didn't we achieve the so called dreams in his tenure? If Buhari fails to probe the Haliburton scandal his anti-corruption policy is just a hog wash, makes me believe there are sacred cows in dis country

3 Likes

Re: With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo by TI1919(m): 5:39am On Aug 22, 2015
grin
Re: With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo by natas22: 5:40am On Aug 22, 2015
Coming from a man who almost ruined it calls for a celebration even a blind, deaf and dumb man knows my sai buhari will change this nation for good. Even devil himself knows that, this nation God decided to bring an individual that will change it because of the cries of millions of suffering Nigerians.

Even government tompolo saw the same thing.

My sai buhari, may Good bless you amen.

Sai buhari.

2 Likes

Re: With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo by natas22: 5:40am On Aug 22, 2015
Re: With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo by HerexG(m): 5:43am On Aug 22, 2015
In Life never judge a book by its cover

We have misjudged this man in years past,I think President Buhari deserves our apologies...

Long live my President and Eledumare bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo by agarawu23(m): 5:47am On Aug 22, 2015
hmm
Re: With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo by SPG4U(m): 5:56am On Aug 22, 2015
True yaern grand pa

***Don't miss my signature*** U get a free keyfinder(whistle wit ur mouth to locate keys
Re: With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo by Heromaniaa: 6:06am On Aug 22, 2015
political olosho.
Re: With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo by Omotayor123(f): 6:10am On Aug 22, 2015
Well, I also believe so! May God continue to protect and help Sai Baba!.
Re: With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo by Teeboy22(m): 6:15am On Aug 22, 2015
agarawu23:
hmm
fact
Re: With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo by lordtech(m): 6:18am On Aug 22, 2015
Lol. Patiently waiting though
Re: With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo by handie(m): 6:19am On Aug 22, 2015
Obasanjo, just shut up! Remember you were a president for 8 years? Why didn't you make it the Nigeria of your dream then? Or is the Nigeria of your dream one where the president uses anticorruption agencies to carry out his personal vendetta against perceived political enemies? A Nigeria where billions of dollars were expended on power without any result? A Nigeria where there's no independence of the Legislature? worst part of it all is the type of individuals u imposed on us after ur 8 years. Obasanjo, u're directly responsible for the dark years of Goodluck Jonathan's rule. Sorry to disappoint you if you think Buhari will follow ur footsteps. Get ready to write long epistles/letters again cause the Nigeria of your dream is different from the Nigeria of Buhari's dream

1 Like

Re: With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo by frodobee: 6:39am On Aug 22, 2015
Frodobee :

Nothing wey propaganda no fit do. Imagine that this man was called a general just to make you bliv he doesn't fear, chaii.
See who he dining with, even sending him out to represent his govt- baba crookology.
Chaii, scam is fraud ooo!

Re: With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo by Ofunaofu: 6:42am On Aug 22, 2015
Baba has said it all. President Buhari means well for this country

2 Likes

Re: With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo by denedene(m): 7:12am On Aug 22, 2015
obasanjo abeg go sidon for ogun no use political reggae disturb bubu blues
Re: With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo by PassingShot(m): 7:15am On Aug 22, 2015
Only bigots and children of hate and anger have resolved to wail at all the good news since PMB took over.

Love or hate him, OBJ though corrupt, is not afraid to speak the truth.

He has just tacitly accepted that Buhari is better than him. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo by fr3do(m): 7:19am On Aug 22, 2015
Why didn't these dreams come true in your tenure?
Re: With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 22, 2015
Gej should utter these same words to complete this comic display.
Re: With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo by Demdem(m): 7:23am On Aug 22, 2015
Even Obj can sense change unlike the cursed state we were under Jonah-daft.
Only fools will disagree with this.

1 Like

Re: With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo by BishopMagic: 7:25am On Aug 22, 2015
Obasanjo should die already.

This baboon is licking so much Buhari azz these days.

Old shameless fool
Re: With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo by LieDetector(m): 7:33am On Aug 22, 2015
PassingShot:
Only bigots and children of hate and anger have resolved to wail at all the good news since PMB took over.

Love or hate him, OBJ though corrupt, is not afraid to speak the truth.

He has just tacitly accepted that Buhari is better than him. cheesy cheesy
yea. Being a buhari supporter also, I beg to differ.

OBJ is pulling these stunts to attract pity from buhari.

1 Like

Re: With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo by tucky200(m): 7:36am On Aug 22, 2015
Re: With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo by sammyj: 7:37am On Aug 22, 2015
True talk Baba we believe you let wailers go and hug live transformer !!! wink cool

1 Like

Re: With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo by SomebodyLovesMe: 7:37am On Aug 22, 2015
Obasanjo has spoken the truth. Buhari is set to change this country for the better. Those unhappy about this have at least 8 more years to wail over this country's progress.

grin

1 Like

Re: With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo by PassingShot(m): 7:40am On Aug 22, 2015
LieDetector:
yea. Being a buhari supporter, I beg to differ.

OBJ is pulling these stunts to attract pity from buhari.
Maybe. Maybe not.

Buhari doesn't really have to probe him. He has got not the time to do that. Though it will be good to look into a few high profile corruption cases such as the $16bn Power Scam and Halliburton Bribery Scandal.

1 Like

Re: With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo by Nelkoko: 7:55am On Aug 22, 2015
Yet Obj u rigged election 4x against him....if itstrue u said dis den Obj u r d greatest mistake of a president we had
Re: With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo by sdindan: 7:57am On Aug 22, 2015
Don't know why Buhari is dinning with OBJ.
Can't trust Buhari for this
Re: With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 22, 2015
boboLIL:
U r now dancing to the tune of Buhari to avoid being probed..... Wo are u deceiving? Mtcheww
he's only saying those things cos Buhari threw some money his way. He's just excited cos he's eating his national cake

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What I Found Inside a Pepsi Bottle (pics) / Shocking Photos From The Accident On Abuja-kaduna Expressway Today / Necessary Requirements For 2016 Nysc Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.