Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) - Properties (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (112943 Views)

Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
Current External look.

1 Like

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
Kitchen Lighting

1 Like

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
Arrival of steel gate

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 11:04pm On Nov 01, 2016

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Mayor78: 3:48am On Nov 03, 2016
Skimanski, you are doing a wonderful job here. I quite like the near simplicity yet exquisite look of the architectural design. Such kind of home designs endures time, and really meant for matured minds. Above all, your attention to detail is doing justice to its finishings. Welldone bro. The owner need be proud of your innovations.

2 Likes

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:32am On Nov 03, 2016
Mayor78:
Skimanski, you are doing a wonderful job here. I quite like the near simplicity yet exquisite look of the architectural design. Such kind of home designs endures time, and really meant for matured minds. Above all, your attention to detail is doing justice to its finishings. Welldone bro. The owner need be proud of your innovations.

THanks a lot Boss. Please feel free to criticize any part you feel we need to improve on
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by mufutau55(m): 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
skimanski:

THanks a lot Boss. Please feel free to criticize any part you feel we need to improve on

Critics: Nobody does it better. smiley Good work all the time.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
mufutau55:

Critics: Nobody does it better. smiley Good work all the time.

Hajji M.

Thanks boss
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
final Kitchen Look (Appliances in Pics)

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
Closing down on master's Bathroom finish

1 Like

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by rufychuks: 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
skimanski, I must say that this is the best work I have seen on nairaland. From the roof to the interior designs. Simple yet elegant.
Send me a quotation please.

1 Like

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
rufychuks:
skimanski, I must say that this is the best work I have seen on nairaland. From the roof to the interior designs. Simple yet elegant.
Send me a quotation please.
Othello fluids gmail.com

Please quote your email properly sir, or send me an email on jude@dnstructures.com
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
Resumption of Landscaping on our external floor area.

1 Like

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lighting up our house as we close down on internal finish.

1 Like

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by erico2k2(m): 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
skimanski:
This is stamping right?

1 Like

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by rufychuks: 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
skimanski:

Please quote your email properly sir, or send me an email on jude@dnstructures.com
My email has been amended.
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by cooldudeng(m): 11:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
skimanski:
Back View of the House as We Install our Roof Facials. Sorry if this is the first time we are seein the Back view. Its not Just Pleasing to Look at Compared to the Front.

Anyway, I Need to Scratch My head hard, so as to come out with e remedy for the Back View. Thank God my Precast Designs Team are on Site. Maybe they can help.

Oga Skimanski

Love the roof facials. It gives a very crisp finish!

My questions -

1) Can this still replace the "annoying" aluminium facial of an already installed roof without damaging the roofing sheets. I believe the facial where installed prior to installing the roofing sheets?

2) Does it comes in different colour or can it be easily painted to any colour of choice?

3) Whats the cost implication of having one installed?

Thanks in anticipation

Cheers
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:24am On Nov 25, 2016
cooldudeng:

Oga Skimanski

Love the roof facials. It gives a very crisp finish!

My questions -

1) Can this still replace the "annoying" aluminium facial of an already installed roof without damaging the roofing sheets. I believe the facial where installed prior to installing the roofing sheets?

Will need to see how its installed. maybe positing a picture will help out in that regards

2) Does it comes in different colour or can it be easily painted to any colour of choice?

It can be painted to any colour of your choice

3) Whats the cost implication of having one installed?

The cost is higher than the regular wooden and PVC installation

Thanks in anticipation

Cheers
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:25am On Nov 25, 2016
erico2k2:

This is stamping right?

yes sir
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
Still Gradually approaching final finish, as we had challenges on our landscaping, hence the delay!!!

4 Likes

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
Updates on Landscaping!!!

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
Main Lounge Finish and Entrance Veranda. Its painful I didn't get proper pics before we moved in. But Enjoy!!

2 Likes

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
Dinning and lobby Views.

Take Note of The effect Our "D&S Doors" Made on the Whole collection combo. Apart for its strength and durability, Its aesthetic effect is good too. Order Yours today and help us Grow !!

5 Likes

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by fastestshipper: 12:38am On Dec 25, 2016
skimanski:
Dinning and lobby Views.

Take Note of The effect Our "grin&S Doors" Made on the Whole collection combo. Apart for its strength and durability, Its aesthetic effect is good too. Order Yours today and help us Grow !!

Oga, please what is the name brand of interior paint used for this house. Did you use matte or flat interior paint? I like the look.

2 Likes

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 11:32am On Dec 25, 2016
fastestshipper:

Oga, please what is the name brand of interior paint used for this house. Did you use matte or flat interior paint? I like the look.

Are you talking about the texture? Its Matte Texture
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by mrkoma2012: 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
Beautiful & classy building sir!
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by fastestshipper: 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
skimanski:

Are you talking about the texture? Its Matte Texture

What brand is the paint? Berger, President or BASF......?
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:14am On Dec 26, 2016
fastestshipper:

What brand is the paint? Berger, President or BASF......?

DULUX FLAT MATTE
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by fastestshipper: 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
skimanski:

DULUX FLAT MATTE

Thanks.
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by michtob(m): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
skimanski:
On going Internal Painting
These are lovely painting. Nice job sir
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 6:43am On Dec 28, 2016
michtob:

These are lovely painting. Nice job sir

Thanks a lot

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

My Five (5) Bedroom Bungalow - The Building Process / Femi Osibona: Face Behind Collapsed 21-storey Building In Ikoyi / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.