Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (112952 Views)

Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:54am On Sep 21, 2015
Pillar Works Still on going

1 Like

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:56am On Sep 21, 2015
Affordable architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interiors. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
Designs & Structures.

Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: jude@dnstructures.com
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
Tel; 08038390386 or 08185174782
follow us on Instagram: @ dezynstructures

Kindly Follow our numerous professional works Works on the pages below

https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works
https://www.nairaland.com/2067260/lekki-gardens-finishings
https://www.nairaland.com/1331375/architecture-lagos-nigeria-construction-duplex
https://www.nairaland.com/1522743/new-dimension-nigerian-architecture-construction
https://www.nairaland.com/2543797/4-bedroom-duplex-new-dimension
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by joshua112: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
skimanski:

Nothing really. Just to avoid the Iron Bars dancing around the place, hence holding the reinforcement in one place. you can choose to leave yours if you wish.

thanks keep up the good job.hope to meet you someday im an architect myself but most of my jobs are in abuja
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
Concrete cast on Columns

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
Assuming all details in our Design Column

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 22, 2015
Good morning Oga Skimanski, I just sent an email to your yahoo inbox. Please check and get back to me.
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
Final Pillar Pics and Setting of final Ground Floor blocks

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
After taking off Pilar Casement

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
Front Entrance Pillar Look after taking off casement

1 Like

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
Resumption of first floor slab works

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
Still Ongoing First Floor Slab Works

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
More First Floor Slab Wooden Frames Works

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by FastShipping: 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
Oga Skimanski, I hope you remember me?

Na wah o! After waiting for over a year now, I just have to move on.

1 Like

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
FastShipping:
Oga Skimanski, I hope you remember me?

Na wah o! After waiting for over a year now, I just have to move on.

Ahhhhhh!!!! Oga. But I emailed you a Quotation Close to Two Months Ago ooo if not more. Ewo ooooh
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by FastShipping: 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
skimanski:

Ahhhhhh!!!! Oga. But I emailed you a Quotation Close to Two Months Ago ooo if not more. Ewo ooooh

No email came from you. You must have sent it to someone else. I sent you emails that no reply from you to any.
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
FastShipping:

No email came from you. You must have sent it to someone else. I sent you emails that no reply from you to any.

Sir! I received only one email from you and I had to Hasten the Preparation of Quote for you house. That I emailed to you.
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by FastShipping: 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
skimanski:

Sir! I received only one email from you and I had to Hasten the Preparation of Quote for you house. That I emailed to you.

I emailed you on June 18 and July 29 without any reply from you. Email records are there in the archives. If you go into your archive, you should be able to know what date you sent me the email or dates I sent my last two emails. If you go into your sent email archives, you should see the person you sent it to.

I repeat, no email for a quote came from skimanski4life@yahoo.com

I just felt, well...... since it's been over a year we have been on this after tens of phone calls and emails, just maybe you are not interested. I felt I should just let this go.
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
FastShipping:

I emailed you on June 18 and July 29 without any reply from you. Email records are there in the archives. If you go into your archive, you should be able to know what date you sent me the email or dates I sent my last two emails. If you go into your sent email archives, you should see the person you sent it to.

I repeat, no email for a quote came from skimanski4life@yahoo.com

I just felt, well...... since it's been over a year we have been on this after tens of phone calls and emails, just maybe you are not interested. I felt I should just let this go.

Remember I sent Someone to your house from Lagos to Ogun State. That indicates my Interest. I have checked my emails. I sent to oaziz44@hotmail.com. on Sunday 9th of August. Attached an Excel Sheet into the email.

Anyway, I would love to see how far and give my professional assistance anyway I can. My guys really looked forward to your work ooo considering your intent to really wanting a good Job at all cost.
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by FastShipping: 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
skimanski:

Remember I sent Someone to your house from Lagos to Ogun State. That indicates my Interest. I have checked my emails. I sent to oaziz44@hotmail.com. on Sunday 9th of August. Attached an Excel Sheet into the email.

Anyway, I would love to see how far and give my professional assistance anyway I can. My guys really looked forward to your work ooo considering your intent to really wanting a good Job at all cost.

I don't know why it never came into my inbox. If I had received your mail, I wouldn't have contacted someone else. I just had to make decision because some of my materials are wasting away with heavy rain.

Anyway, I have just contracted it to another nairalander who is young and inspiring. He just did 7 view 3D presentation of the place. He intends to start working in November. Like I told you last time, I have bought most of the materials for the place that have been sitting at the site since June. I believe your guys saw some of the materials there. I also already shipped materials for the finishing to Lagos.

I will keep in touch for if your expertise is needed. I still regret not having your guys do this work.
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by mufutau55(m): 12:25am On Sep 29, 2015
skimanski:

And I even called you voice to plead on his behalf... he never receives any email..... I know because we talk daily about it, until now.
So check you Outbound email folder. I think you should still resend it...

Hajji M.
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by FastShipping: 12:29am On Sep 29, 2015
mufutau55:

And I even called you voice to plead on his behalf... he never receives any email..... I know because we talk daily about it, until now.
So check you Outbound email folder.

Hajji M.

I believe you and I had not less than 30-40 conversation about this. In fact, I had to inform you last month before I decided to involve another architect on nairaland last month.
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by mufutau55(m): 12:46am On Sep 29, 2015
FastShipping:

I believe you and I had not less than 30-40 conversation about this. In fact, I had to inform you last month before I decided to involve another architect on nairaland last month.

True... and that is the only recommendation/connection I gave that never clicked.. I still wish it had... knowing how you want the building completed.

Hajji M.
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:29am On Sep 29, 2015
mufutau55:

True... and that is the only recommendation/connection I gave that never clicked.. I still wish it had... knowing how you want the building completed.

Hajji M.

I really feel disappointed for the outcome. Two of my Staff will even be more disappointed than me because they really wanted that Job. I'm trully sorry for the part I played in the outcome. Oga mufutau55 No change your recommendation Intent ooooo. Please sir, Make Hunger no kill us for Lagos.
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by smiley001(m): 10:21am On Sep 29, 2015
Weldone sir.

Maybe a day would come dat u would test and try us on granite and stone dust supply.
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by mufutau55(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
skimanski:

I really feel disappointed for the outcome. Two of my Staff will even be more disappointed than me because they really wanted that Job. I'm trully sorry for the part I played in the outcome. Oga mufutau55 No change your recommendation Intent ooooo. Please sir, Make Hunger no kill us for Lagos.

NO. Not at all, recommendation no go stop o. And nah true, the new wife and pickins go chop o.
We just agreed that you are busy with many projects that is why you did not have time for it... but now we know.

Hajji M.
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
Updates on First FLoor Slab Works

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:27am On Oct 06, 2015
First Floor Slab Works Still Ongoing

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by twinskenny(m): 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
weldone oga mi.. hope u still have us in mind
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
twinskenny:
weldone oga mi.. hope u still have us in mind

We still do sir
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
Updates on Pillar Works as we prepare for first floor Deck

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
Wood Works

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hidden Slab BEams to Ensure Proper reinforcement in areas with Slightly Larger Slab Space

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

My Five (5) Bedroom Bungalow - The Building Process / Femi Osibona: Face Behind Collapsed 21-storey Building In Ikoyi / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.