Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d (6282 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Receives His Ph.d Certificate From University Of Abuja / Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports / PMB: The Dangers Of One-man-show - Steve Osuji (The Nation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by bugzbunny: 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
chaberry:
Igbo this, igbo that, they use igbo swear for una?

If yoruba man no mention igbo... He no go happy..
have u ever seen any yoruba supporting biafra.
They can't live without igbos..
Doubt me?... Can a yoruba person quote me and say
I endorse biafra... Igbos hv ur country...

Anybdy?

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by onomeasike: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
bugzbunny:

If yoruba man no mention igbo... He no go happy..
have u ever seen any yoruba supporting biafra.
They can't live without igbos..
Doubt me?... Can a yoruba person quote me and say
I endorse biafra... Igbos hv ur country...

Anybdy?
Don't mind those Yoruba men,they love Igbo women die,ask ffk grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
This Osuji seems to be the Nigerian version of uncle Rukus. The self hating black racist.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by JingoOAU(m): 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
onomeasike:

I read the article over and over, and I even read it carefully just to see the place Osuji mention Yoruba...I even gave it to someone to read it for me, the article has nothing to do with Yoruba....so why being mischievous?? why cnt u face Osuji instead of ventilating ur bastardised anger on Yoruba

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by patrick89(m): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin who still take this clown serious? He has been writing these kind of thing since immemorial... Just looked as how he labelled China Achebe a Buffon. who does that? It's official that the man is not igbo, he was impregnated by a Yoruba man, and he was rejected by the Umunna(kindred) Google about his Origin!

If you read all his write up, he showers blessings to yorubas, and absorbs them any wrong doing....

He he accused igbos of writing with bad english yet his english I not better,
All his write up depicts typical yoruba view on Igbos....

After my research on him 2 years ago, I found out who he really is, #fake identity...

1 Like

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by oboy3(m): 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
how can one refer to his people as ''they'' or ''their''?,indeed,only a bastard points to his fathers house with his left hand,osuji ozodimgba is a bastard
Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by after1: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
Decibel:
Who is Mallam Ozodi and which institution awarded him PhD? Hope is not another Babatunde Fowler.grin

Descartes, may the soul of your father rest in peace. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by dani3(m): 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
another madman running naked on nairaland.. abeg end your miserable life... this world will be a better place without you.. oloshi
Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by kunleski: 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
Wtf
Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by OperationIgrigi: 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
zuchyblink:
Not only those who run naked are mad.
OZODI OSUJI is a sick, frustrated, depressed,
rejected and tormented soul who is living
out the demons of his life on the internet .
The only unfortunate thing is that instead
of committing suicide to end his shambolic
life, the old wreck disturbs innocent people
with his demons on the internet. His picture
above is the true image of an old,
delusional, greying and bald wreck of a man
who urgently needs help to free him from
the self consuming demons that devours
his soul and makes his life a miserable
existence.

**grins** excerpt of ozodi abusing Nigerians, Igbos, the whole world but himself.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by meforyou1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
The last time I reacted to a senseless post like this, I was given 1-month ban. Yet the mods keep mute when Yorubas freely abuse and insult igbo said. Continue
Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by knowledgeable: 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
Rilwon:
Igbos say lies about Hausas and Yorubas. They apparently believe that the lies they tell about these people are believed by those who hear them (no one believes them, only their fellow Igbos believe them). They tell us that Hausas are not intelligent (we knowbfrom objective testing of intelligence that Igbos, Hausasband all Africans score the same on intelligence tests). They tell us all sorts of rubbish about Yoruba leaders such as Awolowo (who was probably the best leader Nigeria has produced) but we know from empirical observation that what they tell us are lies.

Yet, in their obfuscating minds they seem to believe that those who listen to their lies believe in them. Apparently, they are deluded and do not know that the rest of the world does not share in their delusion, their taking what is not true as true.

If you are Igbo and refute their lies they immediately see you as their enemy and turn their lie telling machine to you; they want you to collude with them and accept their lies as true or else they make you out as their enemy. They would tell incredible lies about you and somehow believe that they have damaged your reputation. They believe that their outrageous lies about you are now believed by those who read what they wrote about you.

They usually write with such boldness that if you are not used to their sociopathic ways you could be deceived and think that they are telling the truth. Fortunately, healthy human beings can tell the truth from falsehood hence ignore their lies. (Many Igbos have narcissistic, anti-social and or paranoid personality
disorders; paranoia is an attempt to believe what is not true about one's self as true; the paranoid personality posits a false grandiose image of himself and believes that he is such a special person and wants other people to kowtow to his madness and see him as he wants to be seen: a very important person; other people being healthy see him as like them, ordinary, and he feels angry at them for not seeing him as the imaginary god he thinks that he is.)

I am a guy who says things about me that many persons do not tell others about themselves. I am not motivated by need to maintain good social face hence hide facts about me that do not present me in good light. Thus, somewhere I wrote that I inherited certain genetic disorders (cytochrome c oxidase deficiency and spondilolysis); I observed that some children with these medical disorders tend to wound up in wheel chairs and die in their adolescent years.

Certain Igbos took that piece of information about me (they always seek out negative information about people and use it to attempt blackmailing them; they seldom say nice things about folks...around them you must watch what you say, for as amoral people they would misuse whatever snippet of information they gain about you) and proceeded to say that they know who I am (they don't) and that I am in wheel chairs! They did not stop right there. Their childishly fertile imagination proceeded to say all kinds of nasty things about me, all false.

They articulated these lies about me with seeming certainty that some of their fellow country bumpkins actually believed in them! In their childish minds they have shamed me (anthropologists tell us that folks living in primitive cultures, as Igbos are, employ shame to get people to conform to their primitive ways; they shame those who deviate from their nefarious ways) and made me seem like a social nobody, a nothing hence not to be taken seriously, not to be listened to. In their minds folks would only listen to what they say.

Rilwon, are you sure, this your own propaganda against Igbos will work??. Why not state some of the examples of lies and in the contex they were told.
Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by knowledgeable: 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
onomeasike:

I have beginning to suspect seriously, the connection between Igbo women's sex and yoruba men situation of cannot do with or without Igbos in Nigeria. If my suspect has any validation to it, the Yoruba as a race have entered into a biological, genetical, cultural, socioeconomic, psychological and spiritual matrix that will see every aspect of their being subject to Igbo domination that will eventually lead to their enslavement by the Igbos. "If they deemed Igbo women beautiful, they are doomed"
Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by sammyj: 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
Thus said thesame about Ngige! !!
JingoOAU:

Didn't you people label Okorocha as Igbo bastard born to an Hausa man??....thats the same thing this article is all about....anybody dat disagree with your thinking, is an enemy, and by extension, a yoruba man even if the person is more Igbotic than you

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by DFemaleBoss(f): 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
The senile old sadist Ozodi Osuji hates Nigerians, Africans, Igbos, Obama, Americans etc then why the hell is he still living in America?

The man is obviously in dire need of a psychiatrist because sooner or later, he's gonna commit an atrocity somewhere with this kind of hatred, then America will label him a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by erikcantona: 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
kernel501:
Is unfortunate the level of impersonation going on nairaland, mostly from the Yoruba-South-South-wanna-BEs.
How can a man with Ph.d and self acclaimed Igbo man forget that the word "their" is a third person pural... Meaniang he's refering to a group he's not part of, let me quote him "(while their fellow Igbos believe in their peoples lies and thus deceive themselves)".
Sometimes l wonder who graduated such top-notch illiterates, Dr. Ofe Mmanu go back to school.
once you read a yoruba !! Igbo SS wana be just read well and understand how ! Igbos biafra namdi kanu is giving dem ! Slleepless nights and heart attack!! Tufiakwa ndi ofe mmanu

1 Like

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by erikcantona: 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
sammyj:
he is an hausa man !! Believe it or not grin
sammyj:
he is an hausa man !! Believe it or not
Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by fulanimafia: 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
Interestingly all the reactions they are displaying now in their responses; character assassination, passing the buck, playing victim etc. were all explicitly captured in his detailed analysis.

Quite thought provoking.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by honourhim: 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
kestolove95:
And some gullible ibos will soon come and attack dix man for telling dem d truth...dey prefer bin duped like nnamdi kalu is doing..
But ar don't blame dem...illiterate hardli accpt anytin positive..ibos ar illiterate

Dont fool yourself. Read the other articles written by this same Osuji against Nigeria and Africa(which includes you) scroll up and be a good reader before u conclude, except u are suffering from igbo madness.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by Rilwon: 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
knowledgeable:

Rilwon, are you sure, this your own propaganda against Igbos will work??. Why not state some of the examples of lies and in the contex they were told.

There is no point searching for examples on facebook, twitter and other popular social media. There are tonnes of example everyday on nairaland alone.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by kernel501: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
erikcantona:
once you read a yoruba !! Igbo SS wana be just read well and understand how ! Igbos biafra namdi kanu is giving dem ! Slleepless nights and heart attack!! Tufiakwa ndi ofe mmanu
Anyi na anu Champagne ha n'anu, Panadol.
Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
Another phd holder
Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by coolscott(m): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
Rilwon:

Assuming that it is indeed the case that I am in wheel chairs one would think that if they are developmentally adults, not the mentally retarded, emotionally arrested and underdeveloped persons they are, they would have compassion for me and do whatever they could to help
me.

But in their warped minds compassion is out of the question (except when they present themselves as victims and beg for other people's sympathy and love).

Igbos tell lies about other people and eschew truth telling, so how has things worked out for them? They are the most hated African group...

...Their entire motivation consists of
narcissistic efforts to seem like they are very important persons; apparently, they engage in their infantilenarcissism to mask their underlying sense of unimportance, their sense of inferiority and existential nothingness.
Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by coolscott(m): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
erikcantona
kernel501:
Is unfortunate the level of impersonation going on nairaland, mostly from the Yoruba-South-South-wanna-BEs.
How can a man with Ph.d and self acclaimed Igbo man forget that the word "their" is a third person pural... Meaniang he's refering to a group he's not part of, let me quote him "(while their fellow Igbos believe in their peoples lies and thus deceive themselves)".
Sometimes l wonder who graduated such top-notch illiterates, Dr. Ofe Mmanu go back to school.

[size=14pt]A simple Google search[/size]

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by Pangea: 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
Dr. Osuji has jut delivered another fatality!

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by kernel501: 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
coolscott:

A simple Google search
Anybody can impersonate anybody online. But then, if... Am to interpret in-between the lines, the use of "their" is third person plural, meaning the writer isn't one of us, rather using the innocent man's name.
Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by coolscott(m): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
fulanimafia:
Interestingly all the reactions they are displaying now in their responses; character assassination, passing the buck, playing victim etc. were all explicitly captured in his detailed analysis.

Quite thought provoking.
Ha ha ha! He said they were like that and they couldn't help proving him right. Even if just to prove him wrong, they could not help being themselves

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by coolscott(m): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
kernel501:

Anybody can impersonate anybody online. But then, if... Am to interpret in-between the lines, the use of "their" is third person plural, meaning the writer isn't one of us, rather using the innocent man's name.
erikcantona

[size=14pt]Another Google search, "Ozodi Osuji on Igbo lies"
The chatafrik link here: [/size]
http://chatafrik.com/articles/nigerian-affairs/thoughts-on-the-latest-manifestation-of-igbos-delusion-disorder#.VdjdIDNwYwg

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by PentiumPro(f): 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
This man truly understand the psychology of his people

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by Duru1(m): 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
Decibel:
Who is Mallam Ozodi and which institution awarded him PhD? Hope is not another Babatunde Fowler.grin

Ozodi Osuji is a fraud and a son of Yoruba man. The would-be his people from Ohiagu, Ngor-Okpuala LGA had long disowned him as illegitimate child. By the way, he never had Ph.D.
Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by after1: 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
coolscott:

Ha ha ha! He said they were like that and they couldn't help proving him right. Even just to prove him wrong, they could not help being themselves

Lmao. Yeebhoes are cursed wanderers and nothing can change it. Lolz

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by tonychristopher: 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
Duru1:

Ozodi Osuji is a fraud and a son of Yoruba man. The would-be his people from Ohiagu, Ngor-Okpuala LGA had long disowned him as illegitimate child. By the way, he never had Ph.D.

his real father was a Yoruba trailer driver but adopted by his igbo father and when he was told about his real genealogy he felt betrayed by his mum and igbo and to make the matter worst they couldn't trace the irritant Yoruba man so he was stuck with igbo name

I know his history ....this is traumatic for him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 / We Are Fighting Poverty Step-by-step — FG / Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.