Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d (6283 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Receives His Ph.d Certificate From University Of Abuja / Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports / PMB: The Dangers Of One-man-show - Steve Osuji (The Nation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by GentleToks(m): 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
kernel501:
Is unfortunate the level of impersonation going on nairaland, mostly from the Yoruba-South-South-wanna-BEs.
How can a man with Ph.d and self acclaimed Igbo man forget that the word "their" is a third person pural... Meaniang he's refering to a group he's not part of, let me quote him "(while their fellow Igbos believe in their peoples lies and thus deceive themselves)".
Sometimes l wonder who graduated such top-notch illiterates, Dr. Ofe Mmanu go back to school.

You are the illiterate here; scumbag. Having a Ph.d doesn't mean that your write up/dissertation/discourse/thesis/article would be error free fool.

Being a fool, you naturally believed that the Op ought to have read his write up over and over again so as to ensure that it is error free. What a miserable life!!!! Sorry to disappoint you Dimwit, i don't think the Op has got time to waste on worthless people called Igbos.

The message is clear; bring your war on, we other Nigerians are quietly waiting to unleash..........

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by laudate: 11:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
Duru1:

Ozodi Osuji is a fraud and a son of Yoruba man. The would-be his people from Ohiagu, Ngor-Okpuala LGA had long disowned him as illegitimate child. By the way, he never had Ph.D.

Wow!! Are you serious?? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by laudate: 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
GentleToks:

You are the illiterate here scumbag. Having a Ph.d doesn't mean that your write up/dissertation/discourse/thesis/article would be error free fool.

Being a fool, you naturally believed that the Op ought to have read his write up over and over again so as to ensure that it is error free. What a miserable life!!!! Sorry to disappoint you Dimwit, i don't think the Op has got time to waste on worthless people called Igbos.

The message is clear; bring your war on, we other Nigerians are quietly waiting to unleash..........

Egbon, take it easy... am trying so hard not to respond to anyone on this thread, but I had to talk when I saw your post. You are bigger and far better, than this. shocked You know very well that they'll always label anyone who disagrees with them, as a Yoruba man. Do you know how many times they have done that to me, sef?

As an 'Omoluabi', it is not every drum beat that one should dance to... let it slide. Sheath your sword. sad

1 Like

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by GentleToks(m): 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
;
laudate:

Egbon, take it easy... am trying so hard not to respond to anyone on this thread, but I had to talk when I saw your post. You are bigger and far better, than this. shocked You know very well that they'll always label anyone who disagrees with them, as a Yoruba man. Do you know how many times they have done that to me, sef?

As an 'Omoluabi', it is not every drum beat that one should dance to... let it slide. Sheath your sword. sad

Omoluabi ni wa joor. I ll Bro.

You need to see the way these animals called Igbos stylishly dragged Yorubas into their issues with Sunday Oliseh over the famous video in which he claimed that he is not an Igbo guy. I blasted these animals though.....

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by laudate: 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
Er... people should actually resolve these issues directly, with the writer of the article.

Ozodi Thomas Osuji is from Imo State, Nigeria. He obtained his PhD from UCLA. He taught at a couple of Universities and decided to go back to school and study psychology. Thereafter, he worked in the mental health field and was the Executive Director of two mental health agencies. He subsequently left the mental health environment with the goal of being less influenced by others perspectives, so as to be able to think for himself and synthesize Western, Asian and African perspectives on phenomena.

Dr Osuji's goal is to provide us with a unique perspective, one that is not strictly Western or African but a synthesis of both. Dr Osuji teaches, writes and consults on leadership, management, politics, psychology and religions. Dr Osuji is married and has three children; he lives at Anchorage, Alaska, USA.

He can be reached at: ozodiosuji....
http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Ozodi-Osuji/905053725
http://chatafrik.com/articles/nigerian-affairs/transformation-of-igbo-character-from-self-to-social-centered#.Vdj-NCVViko
Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by coolitempa(f): 12:16am On Aug 23, 2015
fulanimafia:
Interestingly all the reactions they are displaying now in their responses; character assassination, passing the buck, playing victim etc. were all explicitly captured in his detailed analysis.

Quite thought provoking.

Chei........you got my exact thought......the guy really knows his people.......to the absolute T..... cheesy.....thunder fire lugard for putting us in the same place with these animals...... grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by coolitempa(f): 12:28am On Aug 23, 2015
tonychristopher:

his real father was a Yoruba trailer driver but adopted by his igbo father and when he was told about his real genealogy he felt betrayed by his mum and igbo and to make the matter worst they couldn't trace the irritant Yoruba man so he was stuck with igbo name

I know his history ....this is traumatic for him

Just the reaction he predicted....lies......boastfulness.....stupidity......and more lies......smh @ the flat.heads... grin

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by laudate: 12:58am On Aug 23, 2015
onomeasike:

Don't mind those Yoruba men,they love Igbo women die,ask ffk grin

Bros, it actually goes both ways. Dr Emeka Anayaoku, the former Commonwealth Secretary-General and the Ichie Adazie of Obosi, married a Yoruba woman Olubunmi, a royal princess from Abeokuta and they have been together for over 45 years; kiss

Prof Vincent Chukwuemeka Ike, the Eze Ikelionwu IX of the great Aro town Ndikelionwu in Anambra State is married to a Yoruba woman too. Her name is Adebimpe Olurinsola Abimbolu, and she is also an accomplished Professor of Library Science. They have been married for over 50 years. smiley

Dr Akanu Ibiam, former Governor of Eastern Region, Nigeria from December 1960 until January 1966 also had a Yoruba wife, named Lady Olayinka, from the great Sasegbon family of Lagos state. In April 1974, Dr. Ibiam lost his dear wife. She died at the age of 68. Out of respect for her, he refused to marry any other woman. She was given a state burial. Dr Akanu Ibiam the late Ezeogo and Isiala 1 of Unwana and Osuji of Uburu, was given the title of "... Knight Commander of the Most Distinguished Order of Saint Michael and Saint George by Her Majesty the Queen"; cool

Dr Vincent Ifeanyi Maduka the pioneer Director-General of the Nigerian Television Authority, (NTA) also married a Yoruba woman. His wife is Engr. Joanna Maduka (nee Olutunbi) from Ilesha in Osun State. she was an undergraduate of University of Ife (Ibadan campus) when they met. They got married in 1967 and are still together till date.

There are several other successful Igbo leaders who were (and still are) married to the Yoruba women, and they are among the most successful Nigerians in history. undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by laudate: 1:33am On Aug 23, 2015
GentleToks:
;

You need to see the way these animals called Igbos stylishly dragged Yorubas into their issues with Sunday Oliseh over the famous video in which he claimed that he is not an Igbo guy. I blasted these animals though.....

No need to blast them. Just stick to the truth. Anytime I refute anyone's inaccuracies or falsehood on this forum, the next thing they do is to accuse me of being 'Yoruba,' as if it is a dirty word. Highly disrespectful attitude.

I take it to mean that they are obsessed with me. Oh well.... that is their problem, not mine. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by knowledgeable: 1:52am On Aug 23, 2015
fulanimafia:
Interestingly all the reactions they are displaying now in their responses; character assassination, passing the buck, playing victim etc. were all explicitly captured in his detailed analysis.

Quite thought provoking.

Speaking of Igbos reactions to Osuji's detailed analysis of Igbos in Nigeria, but, what about "the mother of all detail analysis", which is the detail analysis by Osuji of hausa/fulani in Nigeria and their reactions. That will be really, really interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by kernel501: 2:04am On Aug 23, 2015
GentleToks:

You are the illiterate here; scumbag. Having a Ph.d doesn't mean that your write up/dissertation/discourse/thesis/article would be error free fool.

I under your frustrations, you presumably thought the Igbos are dead and buried after the Nigeria-Biafra war, only to see them keeping you at bay in every sphere from education, commerce, innovation, entertainment and human resource.
I hope you don't develop high blood pressure because of them. While Anambra is increasing salary by 15%, Osun will soon receive another free good will donation, from Niger or Mali to feed her workers...Shame.
#TheKingIsBack#BiafraIsBack

1 Like

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by kernel501: 2:29am On Aug 23, 2015
GentleToks:
;

Listen little mind. Everybody from a nation must'nt be patriotic.
Don't marry a Yoruba man says Abiodun Kuforiji

www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/90575-dont-marry-yoruba-man-says-abiodun-kuforiji-nkwocha.html

Is she a Yoruba or Hausa?
Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by ARIZONA123(m): 7:33am On Aug 23, 2015
after1:

Descartes, may the soul of your father rest in peace. cheesy
. Subway101. Today is sunday. Let's keep it holy biko
Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by ARIZONA123(m): 7:41am On Aug 23, 2015
after1:

Lmao. Yeebhoes are cursed wanderers and nothing can change it. Lolz
. Are you a muslim?
Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by after1: 8:00am On Aug 23, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
[/s]

You are a fool like your father for calling me subway, anyone tormenting your pathetic life must be subway. Same way you call me superstar, I will call attacker231 to come deal with you soon. You want to cry today again. Bastard

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by after1: 8:01am On Aug 23, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Are you a muslim?

Go ask your deranged father that rubbish question. Foolish son of a w/hore

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by attacker231: 8:07am On Aug 23, 2015
ARIZONA123:

Accursed bastard, are you ready to cry today?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by kuuljay(m): 8:17am On Aug 23, 2015
Rilwon:

He has already described fools like you in the article. grin
rolling on the floor grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by Beremx(f): 8:23am On Aug 23, 2015
If you are Igbo and refute their lies they
immediately see you as their enemy and turn
their lie telling machine to you; they want you
to collude with them and accept their lies as
true or else they make you out as their enemy.
They would tell incredible lies about you and
somehow believe that they have damaged your
reputation. They believe that their outrageous
lies about you are now believed by those who
read what they wrote about you.
hahahaha!! I am a living witness and a victim to this. hahaha!!

God bless you Mazi Osuji.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by ARIZONA123(m): 8:40am On Aug 23, 2015
attacker231:

Accursed bastard, are you ready to cry today?
. No no. Today is sunday
Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by Rilwayne001: 11:14am On Aug 23, 2015
Duru1:

Ozodi Osuji is a fraud and a son of Yoruba man. The would-be his people from Ohiagu, Ngor-Okpuala LGA had long disowned him as illegitimate child. By the way, he never had Ph.D.

immediately see you as their enemy and turn their
lie telling machine to you; they want you to collude
with them and accept their lies as true or else they
make you out as their enemy. They would tell
incredible lies about you and somehow believe that
they have damaged your reputation. They believe that
their outrageous lies about you are now believed by
those who read what they wrote about you.
Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by attacker231: 11:22am On Aug 23, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. No no. Today is sunday

Good, Behave well and stop looking for trouble.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
Rilwon:
Igbos say lies about Hausas and Yorubas. They apparently believe that the lies they tell about these people are believed by those who hear them (no one believes them, only their fellow Igbos believe them). They tell us that Hausas are not intelligent (we knowbfrom objective testing of intelligence that Igbos, Hausasband all Africans score the same on intelligence tests). They tell us all sorts of rubbish about Yoruba leaders such as Awolowo (who was probably the best leader Nigeria has produced) but we know from empirical observation that what they tell us are lies.

Yet, in their obfuscating minds they seem to believe that those who listen to their lies believe in them. Apparently, they are deluded and do not know that the rest of the world does not share in their delusion, their taking what is not true as true.

If you are Igbo and refute their lies they immediately see you as their enemy and turn their lie telling machine to you; they want you to collude with them and accept their lies as true or else they make you out as their enemy. They would tell incredible lies about you and somehow believe that they have damaged your reputation. They believe that their outrageous lies about you are now believed by those who read what they wrote about you.

They usually write with such boldness that if you are not used to their sociopathic ways you could be deceived and think that they are telling the truth. Fortunately, healthy human beings can tell the truth from falsehood hence ignore their lies. (Many Igbos have narcissistic, anti-social and or paranoid personality
disorders; paranoia is an attempt to believe what is not true about one's self as true; the paranoid personality posits a false grandiose image of himself and believes that he is such a special person and wants other people to kowtow to his madness and see him as he wants to be seen: a very important person; other people being healthy see him as like them, ordinary, and he feels angry at them for not seeing him as the imaginary god he thinks that he is.)

I am a guy who says things about me that many persons do not tell others about themselves. I am not motivated by need to maintain good social face hence hide facts about me that do not present me in good light. Thus, somewhere I wrote that I inherited certain genetic disorders (cytochrome c oxidase deficiency and spondilolysis); I observed that some children with these medical disorders tend to wound up in wheel chairs and die in their adolescent years.

Certain Igbos took that piece of information about me (they always seek out negative information about people and use it to attempt blackmailing them; they seldom say nice things about folks...around them you must watch what you say, for as amoral people they would misuse whatever snippet of information they gain about you) and proceeded to say that they know who I am (they don't) and that I am in wheel chairs! They did not stop right there. Their childishly fertile imagination proceeded to say all kinds of nasty things about me, all false.

They articulated these lies about me with seeming certainty that some of their fellow country bumpkins actually believed in them! In their childish minds they have shamed me (anthropologists tell us that folks living in primitive cultures, as Igbos are, employ shame to get people to conform to their primitive ways; they shame those who deviate from their nefarious ways) and made me seem like a social nobody, a nothing hence not to be taken seriously, not to be listened to. In their minds folks would only listen to what they say.

I'm very disappointed at any Nigerian or African that can ever quote this man and u being a Nigerian dissapoints me as I will careful lay down my points and reasons.

Sorry, correct if I'm wrong, aren't u that most acclaimed known homosexual on this nairaland? Well, as disgusting and abnormal that may seem to our African culture, that's not what I'm here to discuss.

If u ever took time to suppress the hate and bigotry that fills and consumes your heart everyday, u would have taken sometime out to find out about the man who u quote, adore, worship and glorify for this baseless article.

I'm surprised how a PhD holder like him wouldn't have heard of fallacy of GENERALIZATION. Perhaps such PhD was not gotten on merit. How can u categorically say all set of people from any said tribe will behave or rather behaves in a certain kindda way?

Ozodi osuji is a dejected and rejected fellow who is very confused and perhaps even retarde_d. In his articles, he has spent useful brain power, energy and time condemning and abusing Igbos like me; using derogatory and animalistic terms to qualify Nigerians like me, u and your tribalistic friends who are in support of the article; and abusing Africans as a whole.
He even went further to bite the finger that feeds him by openly abusing America as a country and showing ethnic intolerance by insulting white Americans who make up the majority of his immediate surrounding.

I don't know why this man will be your kindda hero. Perhaps because u suffer rejection and dejection for your sexual inclinations, or maybe you lack love which makes u unable to accept others. The saying goes, when in Rome, behave like the romans so here in Africa, respect the fact that we don't condone homosexuality and u can practice it if u go outside. But if u are never opporuned to go, accept your fate and deal with it. Stop looking for love in the orifice of rejected products of digestion (anus, in case u don't understand). Use yiur head and reject whatever silly perversions your mind brings u about people of the same sex. Open your heart and accept your brothers in agape love.

Igbo are hardworking people. Elrufai- Igbo own 73% of land in abuja. In lagos most of the imported goods are owned by Igbo and just this week the new CG of customs asked them to increase their weekly returns to 35billion naira which the most will be gotten from carefully taxing this imported items. So u can see how relevant and pivotal we are in this country. There's of course no argument that nobody or group of people can be said to be 100% good and that's where tolerance comes in. Pls, stop looking for faults in my people. Chances are you might find yourself under one of them one day if u aren't already perhaps being the source of your hate and Anger

1 Like

Re: Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d by coolscott(m): 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
OldJohn:

I'm very disappointed at any Nigerian or African that can ever quote this man and u being a Nigerian dissapoints me as I will careful lay down my points and reasons.

Sorry, correct if I'm wrong, aren't u that most acclaimed known homosexual on this nairaland? Well, as disgusting and abnormal that may seem to our African culture, that's not what I'm here to discuss.

If u ever took time to suppress the hate and bigotry that fills and consumes your heart everyday, u would have taken sometime out to find out about the man who u quote, adore, worship and glorify for this baseless article.

I'm surprised how a PhD holder like him wouldn't have heard of fallacy of GENERALIZATION. Perhaps such PhD was not gotten on merit. How can u categorically say all set of people from any said tribe will behave or rather behaves in a certain kindda way?

Ozodi osuji is a dejected and rejected fellow who is very confused and perhaps even retarde_d. In his articles, he has spent useful brain power, energy and time condemning and abusing Igbos like me; using derogatory and animalistic terms to qualify Nigerians like me, u and your tribalistic friends who are in support of the article; and abusing Africans as a whole.
He even went further to bite the finger that feeds him by openly abusing America as a country and showing ethnic intolerance by insulting white Americans who make up the majority of his immediate surrounding.

I don't know why this man will be your kindda hero. Perhaps because u suffer rejection and dejection for your sexual inclinations, or maybe you lack love which makes u unable to accept others. The saying goes, when in Rome, behave like the romans so here in Africa, respect the fact that we don't condone homosexuality and u can practice it if u go outside. But if u are never opporuned to go, accept your fate and deal with it. Stop looking for love in the orifice of rejected products of digestion (anus, in case u don't understand). Use yiur head and reject whatever silly perversions your mind brings u about people of the same sex. Open your heart and accept your brothers in agape love.

Igbo are hardworking people. Elrufai- Igbo own 73% of land in abuja. In lagos most of the imported goods are owned by Igbo and just this week the new CG of customs asked them to increase their weekly returns to 35billion naira which the most will be gotten from carefully taxing this imported items. So u can see how relevant and pivotal we are in this country. There's of course no argument that nobody or group of people can be said to be 100% good and that's where tolerance comes in. Pls, stop looking for faults in my people. Chances are you might find yourself under one of them one day if u aren't already perhaps being the source of your hate and Anger

Rilwon:

immediately see you as their enemy and turn their
lie telling machine to you; they want you to collude
with them and accept their lies as true or else they
make you out as their enemy. They would tell
incredible lies about you and somehow believe that
they have damaged your reputation. They believe that
their outrageous lies about you are now believed by
those who read what they wrote about you...

......Their entire motivation consists of
narcissistic efforts to seem like they are very important persons; apparently, they engage in their infantilenarcissism to mask their underlying sense of unimportance, their sense of inferiority and existential nothingness.
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Field survey of slum Prevalence In Nigerian Cities-photos / Uche Nwaosu Of Aa Congratulate Emeka Ihedioha. Pics / Orlu, Imo State On Fire As Nigerian Army Clash With ESN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.