Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership (22154 Views)

EFCC Recovers N4billion Cash From Ex-Niger State Deputy Governorship Candidate / "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) / Aftermath Of Jonathan’s Exit: Ex-niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership by atlwireles: 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
Another lorry load of nonsense.
Re: After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership by winterfell007(m): 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
i have noticed that the media derive joy in mocking Jonathan's administration with the hope of seeing him in prison. to those who dream of nothing more than to see Jonathan, Ngozi and Allison should wake up because that dream is never coming to fruition. APC being in opposition was able to hoodwink the people using the power of the media to make GEJ appear as an enemy who cares less about their lives; when GEJ intended to remove subsidy on PMS and deregulate the sector for active private sector participation(both local and foreign). they knew it was necessary if we were to free up this burgeoning industry from further stagnation. Now they are in power they are attempting to do what Jonathan intended to do since 2011 with hope of having the blessings of masses. go ahead! but they should also remember that the saying which goes: 'uneasy is the head that wears the crown'. As to the topic in discussion, the whole issues is just what i call 'Media Sensationalism'. they'r just trying to fuel the hate a section of the country already have for the last administration. my humble take

2 Likes

Re: After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership by joshujoshu(m): 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
I say a big thank you to all those that ensured d demise of PDP. I am grateful!

1 Like

Re: After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
Grudges post.
Re: After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership by OjujuCalabar(m): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
Abeg any news about the #bringbackourgirl crusade? Abi them don see the girls. I never hear anything about the team for almost three months now.

2 Likes

Re: After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership by prof17(m): 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
HungerBAD:
Of course their thieving and lavish lifestyle will stop.

And the good thing? they will take it as the will of God , an attempt to make any kind of noise, will see them losing everything they had gathered before.

The Militants now know that *Dem no dey use Power raise blokus*

Buhari is working.
I pitty you the op just write this piece to keep the thread busy! I asure you no matter how things be, see ateke tom boyloaf, asari,tompolo, papa africa combined are richer than ekiti state! Like it or hate it. The only thing that was taken away from them is power not money!

1 Like

Re: After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership by babslamin: 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
Humility at it best...
Re: After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
Jonathan you see your life.
Re: After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership by socialmediaman: 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
When development, massive construction and employment hits SS, militancy and crime would greatly reduce... Boys would no longer have time for militancy and crime
Re: After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership by Ibiovikk: 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
Liessssss

2 Likes

Re: After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership by tonimenia: 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
My Dear,

No condition, is permanent!

Easy come, easy go!

Sometimes, you win some, you loose some!

Meanwhile,

Just Rush Now & Get Your Own 100

Hottest Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance And Latest

Money Making Ideas Like Over 5,000

Other Nigerians Who Are Already

Millionaires With These Immediately

Without Delay Right Now By Clicking On
Re: After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership by Iamoilprince(m): 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
one of the ex militants Chief Pere that stays in Lagos was rly living a robust lifestyle. he was always driving on long convoy that consist of 2 2015 Land Criuser, with "Presidency" leather covered plate no and 2-3 hilux trucks filled with Mobile Police men. He had all the latest cars; Porshe, Range Rover etc. His house is like the best in the whole area. Money good ooo!
Re: After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership by Pennywise(m): 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
These were the people who held Jonathan hostage for 6yrs in Aso Rock. Which was why he couldnt do anything.
Re: After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership by Appareil(m): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
AS AN onlooker FROM ANOTHER PAYS I CAN CLEARLY SAY, THERE WILL DEFINITELY BE NO NAIJA WITHOUT NIGER DELTA. THESE PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS ON THE NEWS. EITHER TALKING ABOUT GEJ OR EX-MILITANTS. THAT'S TOO MUCH I THINK!

1 Like

Re: After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership by Neplusultra(f): 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
Thank God dat man left! Corrupt weakling!
Care less about APC tho undecided

1 Like

Re: After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership by Sophiegurl(f): 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
Even though the names of the so called asari and d rest of them is not being heard of. Kidnapping and robbery has taken over ph. I think those boys working for them now operate on their own since they still have all the guns with them. They dont know other means of surviving. Kidnapping is becoming so rampant now in ph. I pray something can be done fast about this before it gets out of hand.
Re: After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership by emmafemi(m): 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
Best for the country if not how can a rogue or rascal command so much respect.
Re: After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership by perryy(m): 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
ronald4lif:
No, they shouldn't cut down their lifestyle. They should keep spending lavishly and see if they won't go broke soon. The era of empowering touts to secure pipelines with millions of dollars is over. Same people who are meant to secure the pipelines are rumoured to be the vandals.

By the way, I thought they had threaten fire and brimstone if GEJ loses. What are they still waiting for

Leadership? Are you sure? Let's wait and see as events unfolds in the nearest future.
Re: After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership by mechanics(m): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
alonzoiv:
Good development . The fear of PMB is the beginning of a quiet and less lavish lifestyle. 2nd to comment no be beans. Where LadyF and Introvert nah? You girls are slowly losing your grips and going out of circulation ooo.
hahaha, abeg leave dem alone, dey went 4 sabatical leave.
Re: After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership by Benzzle: 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
More propaganda... Coming from Leadership, Owned by an APC card carrying member.
any news that doesn't suit you is a propaganda... foolish son of a bastard father
Re: After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership by SeverusSnape(m): 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
Benzzle:
any news that doesn't suit you is a propaganda... foolish son of a bastard father
Stupid_ goat of Daura dulla'rd
Re: After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership by EASY39(m): 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mogidi:

2 indiscriminate bombs is enough to derail Bubu's "change"

Stop playing with the tail of sleeping tigers, na beg I dey beg. They still control access to our crude oil.
abioo all this write up is just a propergander, imagine well said that tompolo can not manage his private jet any longer, because of high cost, tuehhhh, naa lie I see their, Naa soo money they finish
Re: After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership by Objektive: 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
ANOTHER DAY....................................

ANOTHER PROPAGANDA..................................................

We'll wait and see.

Meanwhile, below are some of the latest topics from APC propaganda machinery. Enjoy and feel free to add yours

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's planned probe of FIFA: Sepp Blatter goes into hiding- Liar Mohammed

#APCpropaganda
Fear of Buhari: Satan falls from the sky, sustains serious head injury - Passingshot

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's integrity sweeps through the animal world as mosquitoes suspend biting action indefinitely - Premium Times

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: an aide of former president returns #12 trillion loot, begs for forgiveness - Liar Mohammed

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: statue of George Washington shows sign of life in far away US - Mynd_4

#APCpropaganda
Fear of Buhari: One million witches and wizards storm Eagles square, renounce evil and beg for forgiveness- Beremx

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's fart powering Nigeria's power plants - Nations

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's body language: 65 year old woman healed of cervical cancer - Passingshot

#APCpropaganda
Buhari's integrity: over over 100 million Nigerians employed in 2 months - Liar Mohammed
Re: After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership by Democrata: 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
See them, no more free money
Re: After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership by Omeny: 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hello Bro! I disagree with u and leadership newspaper on this ooo!

Let's stop putting blaming GEJ for everything!
I bet you those militants have been leaving life lavishly even before OBJ! Despite the bombings OBJ ordered in Odi,Bayelsa,it didn't stop them from acquiring money and weapons!

If you know how those keys scoop fuel from pipe lines, take raw crude to high sea to go sell and refine crude oil locally, then you will know that has become their culture and not even 10Buharis can stop them!
They run crude there in the creeks like water!

Let them leave GEJ out of it ooo! The guy already have enough to worry about!
Re: After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership by Benzzle: 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Stupid_ goat of Daura dulla'rd
like your dad
Re: After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
r u serious!!! Tompolo, a private jet!!! Nawao o...dis country don finish b4 o na God save us. And they claimed to b fighting for d right of d ppl. Scam! Fighting for their belle sake
Re: After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership by Jexyme(f): 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
They want to enjoy the loot when it lasts........
Buh some wailing wailers that got no penny are busy wagging their smelling mouth...
Shut up b4 flies enter ya mouth!!!!!!!
Re: After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership by Tripleclick(m): 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
is a blessing to dia time... Gej admin blwssed dia husle
The pple that own the oil bloc in dia backyard hv been fly jet since 10yrs
Re: After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership by ExInferis(m): 12:01am On Aug 23, 2015
alonzoiv:
Where LadyF and Introvert nah? You girls are slowly losing your grips and going out of circulation ooo.

Introvert and LadyF have reached menopause
Re: After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership by Fourwinds: 10:55am On Aug 23, 2015
HungerBAD:
Of course their thieving and lavish lifestyle will stop.

And the good thing? they will take it as the will of God , an attempt to make any kind of noise, will see them losing everything they had gathered before.

The Militants now know that *Dem no dey use Power raise blokus*

Buhari is working.
u bad ooo. "dem no dey use power raise Blocus" caught me laughing

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Troops Arrest Notorious Militant ‘general Eagle’ / PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Governor Wike / Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.