Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). (34494 Views)

Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari / Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen / These Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by billyG(m): 11:02am On Aug 23, 2015
D fulanis like killing Berrom 4 sport,D Beroms like killing d fulani 4 Meat.
Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by cytellProperty: 11:02am On Aug 23, 2015
You are the biggest fool i have ever heard of. Are you trying to justify the innocent killing of people. Am sure you are one of the people killing others and i would alert security authority about your antecedent. slowpoke.
salam1:
r u saying d beroms don't kill d Fulani's? plssss stop being bias u only report wen Fulani's retaliat but refuse to say anything wen d berom attack d fulanis

2 Likes

Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by jemir000: 11:04am On Aug 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I am not a Fulani, neither am I even related to Hausa. Please stop mentioning my moniker of threads like this because I have nothing to do with them.

but u r a Muslim and a Yoruba... that is for sure..y Wont u think like a Fulani when, in ur mosque, the Fulanis are your imams

3 Likes

Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by islandmoon: 11:06am On Aug 23, 2015
Buhari has turned deaf ear to the people of Plateau state and he will continue to do so, he will never help them and i can bet my life to this, he knows quite well that the Fulani are the one killing the Beroms, the Beroms tried to defend themselves but with sticks and cutlass while the Fulani have people in the government and the military who are also into cow business supplying them guns and using military against the berom, i will not forget a day some cows were eating a woman farm on that Village hill behind the City of David, the officer there was a Sergent , Sgt Ayo by name that was leading the team on the hill in a small village there, i know him personally and i was there, one corporal threw a stone to chased the cattle away in our presence and behold, in less than 10mins after that, the soldiers was called from 3rd Armored Division, by his boss asking who among them threw stone at the cattle, i am a living witness and i can testify to this anywhere, we were shocked at the connection the cattle have in the government and if the cattle should be given free hand to graze on the woman's farm, the boss on the phone warned them that he got a call from Abuja that the soldiers are stoning their cattle, now my question is if you can do that do protect the guilty cattle, how much more these innocent Nigerian?

all appointments are going to the northerners
who is going to protect the people,
Buhari, answer me

is this how we are going to continue?
why are the Fulanis known as Buhari people killing at will ? destroying peoples farms
are we going to remain like these in the next 3 years and 10months?

Buhari, this Question is for you and not for Mr Adeshina, Answer me now..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by Rilwayne001: 11:08am On Aug 23, 2015
jemir000:

but u r a Muslim and a Yoruba... that is for sure..y Wont u think like a Fulani when, in ur mosque, the Fulanis are your imams

Fulanis don't lead prayer in our mosque.

1 Like

Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by prof12(m): 11:08am On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You must be a boko haram member. I wish I could just strangle you right now.

This is the mindset of almost every Fulani/hausa, They support the killings being carried out by their brothers in Plateau state and Benue.

For your information Plateau state gave
birth to Boko Haram
Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by jemir000: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Fulanis don't lead prayer in our mosque.
or Hausas..but certainly not Yoruba muslims

2 Likes

Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by SeverusSnape(m): 11:11am On Aug 23, 2015
prof12:

For your information Plateau state gave birth to Boko Haram
How

2 Likes

Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by jamislaw(m): 11:11am On Aug 23, 2015
Your bp level tho....
yang:
The sooner you arm yourselves and defend your community the better.

This useless Islamic party will not listen to you

One wonders where poster and his people where when their son Gowon led a genocide into biafra

3,000,000 people were killed

And you wonder Why I do not feel sorry for the Northerners?

They are all the same

Killers and savages who kill in the name of Unity and maintaning a fraudulent british zoo with the blood of biafrans

These people keep quiet when the Land of Biafra is raped for her resources and start crying like babies when fulani and their cattle invade their land

Until you start speaking out against evil

Until you stop supporting injustice,fraud and genocide

Until you arm yourselves to defend your land

Until you atone for the murder of biafrans by your people

You might just loose 3,000,000 people like biafrans did

You my friend will remain an endangered species like the turtles of South beach

Maybe by 2065, we will never remember a certain middle belt tribe existed in the zoo, you will all be North,with an Emir and a giant mosque praying to the sultan

Finally, Ezikel 25:17 says

25 The word of the Lord came to me: 2 “Son of man, set your face against the Ammonites and prophesy against them. 3 Say to them, ‘Hear the word of the Sovereign Lord. This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Because you said “Aha!” over my sanctuary when it was desecrated and over the land of Israel when it was laid waste and over the people of Judah when they went into exile, 4 therefore I am going to give you to the people of the East as a possession. They will set up their camps and pitch their tents among you; they will eat your fruit and drink your milk. 5 I will turn Rabbah into a pasture for camels and Ammon into a resting place for sheep. Then you will know that I am the Lord. 6 For this is what the Sovereign Lord says: Because you have clapped your hands and stamped your feet, rejoicing with all the malice of your heart against the land of Israel, 7 therefore I will stretch out my hand against you and give you as plunder to the nations. I will wipe you out from among the nations and exterminate you from the countries. I will destroy you, and you will know that I am the Lord.’”
Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by Rilwayne001: 11:15am On Aug 23, 2015
jemir000:

or Hausas..but certainly not Yoruba muslims
Hausas don't lead prayer in our mosque. Stop being stupíd for once.

2 Likes

Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by hakanai(m): 11:16am On Aug 23, 2015
Imokay:
hmmm, please report the cases you know.My people are in their villages, the nomads come, when they say don't allow your cattles to run down our crops they don't care,when an attempt to drive the cattles off the farm is made, the cattle rearers attack the people....that was the genesis. But i am not here for that debate, as I mourn these my brothers....I just want the madness to stop. The Federal Govt or whoever is in charge should in mercy find a way out of this mess.I can't say all what we see, we just need peace in the Berom land.

what of the recent attacks in Bisichi to destroy a fulani settlement which the army intervene to stop the beroms who had encircled the village and were hell bent on killing every soul? i heard your berom youths succeeded in killing a military personal that made the governor intervene. That was before the military had its pound of flesh. In as much as we all know killing is not good, some unscrupulus elements in the berom milita continue to stage a provocative attack and when they lose out or are chased back cry blue murder. I have continously heard both sides because i know people from both groups. not all beroms support certain actions of there militia but saying beroms are not armed and attacking fulanis or killing them unprovoked is a lie. i have told a few fulanis i know that the mobile phone is a tool to counter the one sided story. capture images of the aggressions too against your people and let the world know. Dont just quietly bury them or retaliate when provoked.
I also heard about an incident in barkin ladi again the beroms arm bushed a fulani family carrying a sick relative to the hospital. seizing the sick relative and his bike. Often the fulanis report such to the STF. but when they get not response they resort to retaliation. Again the aggressors knowing they have provoked an attack flee before hand and leave the vulnerable folks and ignorant to die.
I heard the governor setup a 7man committee comprising the beroms and fulani to draw up a lasting solution to the feud and how to manage it. I hope the state government and FGN can act the neutral party and ensure anybody who breaks the peace at anytime is dealt with appropriately.
For the fulanis i wish there was truly a way to resolve such actions with peace or in the law courts. because the killings is really disturbing at the least. people die including innocent folks.Show some sense of mercy for the innocent folks who get caught up in the midst of the conflict.Above all you need to be forgiving on certain aggression otherwise the circle wil never end.
its really sad. wish you all peace for those who those who truly embrace it. RIP to the deceased.[sub][/sub] undecided
Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by juliusjulius: 11:16am On Aug 23, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session.

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by Sirlancelot(m): 11:17am On Aug 23, 2015
Media,,i feel your pain!i have experience Fulani brutality at first hand during my 3 years services in Kaduna south as a soldier.It is very pathetic to see young man and woman kill in their prime with their whole life ahead of them.The worst human massacre i have ever seen in my life is that Bomdom,Manchok along Kaura local Govt kaduna south.Very appalling sight.Close to 20 were matcheted and burnt to death by this Fulanis bastard.Not to talk of Fadan-Karshi,Zangan,Zankan,Zonkwa all those areas that have witnessed this onslaught.The only problem with this locals of Berom is that they fail to hold their leaders unaccountab.They only express their grievances through women exposing their bare breast to visiting Governors and Senator.That is never enough..Match enmass to Govt House,institutions to let your voice held.Breaks barriers.Institutionalized abnormality in voicing communal predicament.Even as a soldier,there is little we can do atimes.Please make all this senators representing you the viable target because they have failed you.I believe this nonsense will stop if punitive measures where taking.
Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by Cyriloha(m): 11:17am On Aug 23, 2015
ishiamu:

Nawa ooo

death death death
every day
everywhere
every second
every minute
every hour

even lost one if my female friend chidimma last night menh what's going on every where ?
Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Fool... That's why I said "I wish".

Smelly boko haram sympathizer!
please join me to look for Omenka and Ngeneukwuenu whose kinsmen are being murdered daily by their Hausa fulani Lords

3 Likes

Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by nwaanambra1(m): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2015
IbnSultaan:
SITUATION IS A CRAZY ONE NO GROUP IS INNOCENT
LAST WEEK BEROM MORE MILITIAS ATTACKED BISICHI KILLING A NIGERIA AIRFORCE FLIGHT LT AND SOME OTHERS. GOVT SHOULD TRY N DEWEAPONISE JOS

IF YOU WILL BE HONEST IN YOUR HEART OF HEART, U KNOW VERY WELL THERE IS A CALCULATED GENOCIDE GOING IN NOT JUST PLATEAU STATE, BUT THE MIDDLE BELT REGION AS A WHOLE. THE FULANIS ARE GRADUALLY SUCCEEDING IN ELIMINATING THE NATIVE TRIBES IN THE MIDDLE BELT. I SAID IT IS A CALCULATED MOVE BECAUSE ALL YOUR FULANI BROTHERS IN HIGH POSITIONS ARE AWARE OF THIS GRADUAL DECIMATION OF THE NATIVES AND THEY GIVE A SILENT SUPPORT TO IT THRU FUNDING AND PURCHASE OF MUNITIONS FOR THEIR RAMPAGING WARRIOR SOLDIERS AS WELL AS MAKING SURE THERE IS A TOTAL MEDIA BLANKET OF EVENTS IN NOT JUST PLATEAU BUT ALSO NASARAWA, ADAMAWA, BENUE AND TARABA.

YOUR FULANI BROTHERS ARE SUCCEEDING IN THEIR QUEST BECAUSE THE STVPID LOCALS HAVE NOT YET REALIZED THAT THEIR SITUATION IS 'OYO' THE GOVERNMENT WILL NOT DO ANYTHING FOR THEM BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT AT THE CENTRE IS CONTROLLED BY THE FULANI OLIGARCH - THE ONLY SOLUTION THEY HAVE IS TO FIRST OF ALL DO AWAY WITH THEIR SO-CALLED EDUCATED ELITES LIKE GOWON, JT USENI, BOMGWOM JOS?, DAVID MARK, AND THE REST OF THEIR SO-CALLED LEADERS WHO HAVE SOLD THEIR BIRTH RIGHT TO THE FULANI OLIGARCHS AND THEREFORE CANNOT DO ANYTHING BUT WATCH WHILE THEIR PEOPLE ARE BEING DECIMATED. AFTER TAKING CARE OF THESE COWARD LEADERS, THE FULANI OLIGARCH WOULD AV LOST THEIR HOLD ON THE NATIVES OF THE MIDDLE BELT.

THEN THEY SHOULD CALL AN INTER TRIBAL MEETING BETWEEN THE BEROMS, ANGAS, THE JUKUNS, THE MADAS, EGGONS, THE TIVS THEN RAISE A VERY STRONG NATIVE WARRIOR SOLDIERS THAT WILL WAGE A SERIOUS WAR ON THE FULANI'S - ITS GOING TO COST THE MIDDLE BELT NATIVES HEAVILY IN BLOOD AND RESOURCE BUT AT THE END THE WORLD WILL HEAR OF THEIR PLIGHT AND DEMAND FOR A FREEDOM TO LIFE AND PROPERTY FOR THEM.

OUTSIDE OF THESE SUGGESTED SOLUTION, THE FULANIS WILL CONTINUE TO KILL AND DECIMATE THE MIDDLE BELT TILL THERE IS NON LEFT. IN FACT, AT THE PACE THEY ARE GOING, 30 YEARS FROM NOW, THE NATIVE MIDDLE BELTANS WILL BE EXTINCT OR WOULD AV BECOME REFUGES IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

I WILL RATHER DIE FIGHTING THAN BECOME A CANNON FODDER FOR ANOTHER MAN WHO ALSO HAVE BLOOD FLOWING IN HIM! THE MIDDLE BELT SHOULD PREPARE FOR WAR WITH THE FULANIS OR BE EXTINCT 30 YEARS FROM NOW.

ANYWAY SHA! THEY ARE PAYING THE PRICE FOR BECOMING THE MACHINERY USED IN COMMITTING GENOCIDE AGAINST NDI IGBO!

quote author=Imokay post=37232948

7 Likes

Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by chukkystar(m): 11:21am On Aug 23, 2015
salam1:
r u saying d beroms don't kill d Fulani's? plssss stop being bias u only report wen Fulani's retaliat but refuse to say anything wen d berom attack d fulanis
God go punish U mercilessly.. Na for Fulani land dem go kill them?? How many communities complain of Fulani?? Even Benue and Kogi, d same thing.. Irrate bastard

1 Like

Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by QueenEdna(f): 11:22am On Aug 23, 2015
This is so disheartening, how can the govt just keep calm aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ watch people be slaughtered like goats!!! Dis senseless killings shud b stopped.
Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by omenka(m): 11:25am On Aug 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
please join me to look for Omenka and Ngeneukwuenu whose kinsmen are being murdered daily by their Hausa fulani Lords
Ecoterrors, midolian mentioned you on the other thread, says you are unsure of your gender. In fact, he said you got "three left legs", the third on in between the other two, and you are yet to respond to him. grin

Bet why?? gringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by jaybanfa(m): 11:26am On Aug 23, 2015
@ imokay, my condolences. Ibrahim Nyam(Spraggo) and Jimmy Pam were young popular and outstanding Plateau people cut down by wicked assailants out to decimate ALL peoples of Plateau extraction. Truly something needs to be done this war cannot be waged by d beroms alone.

1 Like

Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by SeverusSnape(m): 11:26am On Aug 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
No o. It's not their Fulani lords that are exterminating them, I think the perpetrators are Jonathan and his Ijaw brothers.

My dear, leave those ones (omenka and NgeneUkwenu), they believe all their misfortunes in life is caused by Jona.

Bunch of pathetic clowns.

7 Likes

Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 23, 2015
salam1:
u people r just quick at saying Muslims dis Muslim dat una no dey tire dere is nothing u can do about Islam u v no choice Dan to just luk and go away
Islam is the problem of this world. Their killings are climbing daily because of a peadophile prophet

2 Likes

Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 23, 2015
omenka:
Ecoterrors, midolian mentioned you on the other thread, says you are unsure of your gender. In fact, he said you got "three left legs", the third on in between the other two, and you are yet to respond to him. grin

Bet why?? gringringrin
stay on this thread and talk about your kinsmen going into extinction while you debate about ecoterrorrs whom I don't know.

Fulanis are plundering your place to waste

6 Likes

Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by omenka(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
stay on this thread and talk about your kinsmen going into extinction while you debate about ecoterrors whom I don't know.

Fulanis are plundering your place to waste
Hahahahaha. You just can't have enough of me can you? cheesycheesy

You know, knowing you aren't a female (thanks to midolian) now makes the picture all the more clearer. You know I had questioned you in the past (when I used to think you were a lady) why on earth a lady can't give up following me all around when I've made it crystal clear "I'm not interested". cheesy

Life must really suck for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by oluwafemi113(m): 11:39am On Aug 23, 2015
okosodo:

That's it, all muslims supports animalstic killings
please leave region out of this
Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by djkirkoo2(m): 11:46am On Aug 23, 2015
salam1:
I can see that buharian mentality is disturbing you. How stupid are you? Pls receive sense. U feel dis guys will just walk straight to the Fulanis & begin killing dem? You pray Fulani dnt visit ur families. Foolish fool
Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by fr3do(m): 11:49am On Aug 23, 2015
IbnSultaan:
SITUATION IS A CRAZY ONE NO GROUP IS INNOCENT
LAST WEEK BEROM MORE MILITIAS ATTACKED BISICHI KILLING A NIGERIA AIRFORCE FLIGHT LT AND SOME OTHERS. GOVT SHOULD TRY N DEWEAPONISE JOS

you people are the ones at fault, you invade people's farmland with impunity as if it is yours.

You are annexxing more land to yourselves.

What goes around, comes around.
Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by Sapeleboy911(m): 11:49am On Aug 23, 2015
What is going on in this country? one form of killing or the other while our leaders are busy flying presidential jets from one country to another. The fact is very clear NEITHER BUHARI NOR ANYBODY CAN SAVE THIS COUNTRY they are all thieves and evil men. I think is high time we help ourselves by fire by force.
Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by jemir000: 11:53am On Aug 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Hausas don't lead prayer in our mosque. Stop being stupíd for once.

funny you...Can your Yoruba brothers dare lead prayers in your mosques?? Never!!

1 Like

Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by Rilwayne001: 11:55am On Aug 23, 2015
jemir000:

funny you...Can your Yoruba brothers dare lead prayers in your mosques?? Never!!

Okay.
Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
omenka:
Hahahahaha. You just can't have enough of me can you? cheesycheesy

You know, knowing you aren't a female (thanks to midolian) now makes the picture all the more clearer. You know I had questioned you in the past (when I used to think you were a lady) why on earth a lady can't give up following me all around when I've made it crystal clear "I'm not interested". cheesy

Life must really suck for you.
are you scared of saying the truth about the genoicide against his people. How low can you go defending your paymasters.

God help you.

N/B Who gives two cent about ecoteRrrors

2 Likes

Re: Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). by Imokay: 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
That is why the Federal and State Govt must decisively intervene. Nobody or tribe deserves death as a means to seek redress. I believe you know the genesis. The Beroms did not make an attempt at retaliating until it seemed like help will never come. You know...that is just a natural instinct but it never resolves the issues and never makes it right, it only makes them worse. If you ask me, the Fulanis must know and understand that being nomads does not make you the owner of anywhere you choose to stop and allow your cattle to graze rather, it makes you have a lot hosts of which you must be ready to not go beyond what your host will allow. At least if i come to your house and you allow me sit in your living room,won't you be surprised to find me lying down on your bed? If you slap me and I return the slap....who is at fault? The fact that they are nomads and have strong tie with powers that be in high places cannot be overemphasized but seriously, I am not ready for the debate about who is right or wrong because there will always be two sides to it....I just want this senselessness to stop and my people (the Beroms) back in their villages and safe to plant their potatoes etc, the Fulanis should be organized into ranches up north maybe Daura in Katsina State and mandated to stay in their ranches and any new set Fulani coming in from outside Nigeria as nomads should register and stay at the ranch to attend to his cattle.Anyone who wants to trade in cattle can go to these ranches for business.I am tired of trading blames afterall the two guys that fell day before yesterday were just going on their own. They were not farmers self, they both work with different organizations in Jos. They died because they are Beroms going to visit their displaced family members in B/Ladi. I mean...............its all senseless.
hakanai:

what of the recent attacks in Bisichi to destroy a fulani settlement which the army intervene to stop the beroms who had encircled the village and were hell bent on killing every soul? i heard your berom youths succeeded in killing a military personal that made the governor intervene. That was before the military had its pound of flesh. In as much as we all know killing is not good, some unscrupulus elements in the berom milita continue to stage a provocative attack and when they lose out or are chased back cry blue murder. I have continously heard both sides because i know people from both groups. not all beroms support certain actions of there militia but saying beroms are not armed and attacking fulanis or killing them unprovoked is a lie. i have told a few fulanis i know that the mobile phone is a tool to counter the one sided story. capture images of the aggressions too against your people and let the world know. Dont just quietly bury them or retaliate when provoked.
I also heard about an incident in barkin ladi again the beroms arm bushed a fulani family carrying a sick relative to the hospital. seizing the sick relative and his bike. Often the fulanis report such to the STF. but when they get not response they resort to retaliation. Again the aggressors knowing they have provoked an attack flee before hand and leave the vulnerable folks and ignorant to die.
I heard the governor setup a 7man committee comprising the beroms and fulani to draw up a lasting solution to the feud and how to manage it. I hope the state government and FGN can act the neutral party and ensure anybody who breaks the peace at anytime is dealt with appropriately.
For the fulanis i wish there was truly a way to resolve such actions with peace or in the law courts. because the killings is really disturbing at the least. people die including innocent folks.Show some sense of mercy for the innocent folks who get caught up in the midst of the conflict.Above all you need to be forgiving on certain aggression otherwise the circle wil never end.
its really sad. wish you all peace for those who those who truly embrace it. RIP to the deceased.[sub][/sub] undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Troops Chase Boko Haram Fighters ‘into Lake Chad Water’ / Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose / Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.