Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Ikpeazu And The Uncompleted Projects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu And The Uncompleted Projects (763 Views)

Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. / Abia Governorship Tussle: Both Ikpeazu And Ogah May Lose Out To Barr. FN Nwosu / Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikpeazu And The Uncompleted Projects by ABACITYBLOG: 1:34am On Aug 23, 2015
For the love of Abians and well wishers this is my Opinion and my Experience!

A week ago i figured out how to stroll round the city as could be expected under the circumstances as i could and discover my self what the ABA CITY truly resemble, well, i ‘ll gladly say i have take in a great deal and the city should be spared, Aba individuals need salvation, rebuilding and we need our grandness back!

Mid 90’s Aba is the city whereby each other city utilizes her as a sample however today where are we??

Presently different urban areas has marked us as the dirtiest among different urban communities in the east, and the inquiry still remain what has our governors done to safeguard us?

Past organization was the most exceedingly bad among every one of them however we simply say, that one is former and we confronting the present, we have to proceed onward and demonstrate the individuals that our past Governors did not do it well that we the present are superior to anything them, ….. in any case, with what am seeing we are not going no where!

Letter to the Present Governor!.....READ HERE==>>http://abacityblog.com/ikpeazu-and-the-uncompleted-projects/

Re: Ikpeazu And The Uncompleted Projects by Sall(m): 2:04am On Aug 23, 2015
This man is just destroying the entire city more more. The contractors were cutting every road in half and patching the remaimind half instead of constructing new rroad. The efcc should start to investigate the activity of this new gorvment
Re: Ikpeazu And The Uncompleted Projects by Starships4u(m): 2:19am On Aug 23, 2015
Do I need to say how A_line and lockup stores has been shut down
Re: Ikpeazu And The Uncompleted Projects by Emeanua(m): 6:04am On Aug 23, 2015
Sall:
This man is just destroying the entire city more more. The contractors were cutting every road in half and patching the remaimind half instead of constructing new rroad. The efcc should start to investigate the activity of this new gorvment

Why dnt u keep quite if u dnt have any meaningful thing to say. That a governor commissioned 30 roads to mark his 100 days in office and work is going on in all of them simultaneously if not that rain is hampering the work,they would ve been through. They are only patching sm roads they ve not commissioned in other to ease people's suffering. Pls ask questions if u dnt leave in Aba.
Re: Ikpeazu And The Uncompleted Projects by Sall(m): 7:12am On Aug 23, 2015
Commissioned 30 road in hundrend day indeed........ could you state the names of the roads commissioned so I could show the pictures of the said road.liar....

(1) (Reply)

No New Equipment Was Issued To Our Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram, Former GOC / North's Bragging Right- Nigerian Tribune (must Read) / Asari Dokubo Condemns Niger Delta Amnesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.