Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) (35659 Views)

Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians / How Come The Dogs Didn't Or Couldn't Eat Jezebel's Hands, Head And Feet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by chival(f): 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
aoshi:
this is so hilarious. Lol

I tell ya!
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by ikp120(m): 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
Megaflex:
Av u seen d devil before? hw does he look lyk?? oh! he's a beast wit two horns, a rake and a very long tail. keep deceivin urselves. religion is d white mans invention to silence slaves and giv dem hope. ask urself dis question,"why are we so religious yet so backward in terms of development?". Religion is really d opium of d masses

I am sorry to disappoint you, I renounced religion years ago when I became born again. We have religious people who are looting the nation dry using their pen and positions. They go to church on Sunday, just the way I do, but they have no relationship with God.
Jesus Christ did not come to establish a religion, rather he came to re-establish the Father - son relationship that Adam lost through sin. When a person becomes born again, God becomes his Father and he becomes a son of God. If Osas walks with one man called Henry always and you ask him who the man is and he tells you the man is his father, will you call him a religious guy because of that? No of course. It is as real as that in Christ. I guess you will love to have a taste. But verily verily I say unto you it is VERY SWEET!

I REST MY CASE!

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by ajos145(m): 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
the Generation dat Jesus was talking about in dat passage is ENDTIME GENERATION. the generation dat wil witness all d signs mentioned by JESUS in those passages. it could be dis generation of ours or d one coming after us. so dont be misled
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Israelfx2(m): 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
so many nuts loose in this forum
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by daylay123(m): 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
Onyiibazz:
Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

The things talked about here are the tribulations that will befall the earth before the son of man (jesus) appears in heaven. But we know that that generation have passed with many more others since jesus made that statement if we go by the definition of generation which says that generation is all of the people born and living at about the same time, regarded collectively.
Conclusion: Jesus has already come, taken his people and gone for good!

So, when did he come? Give us facts pls
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by haffaze777(m): 4:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Confused people read the book of confusion that is full of contradictory accounts sad

His royal majesty,iku baba yeye u wicked oooi
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by kestare(m): 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
Onyiibazz:

The truth is that there is nothing hillarious about this. It is just the plain truth. You all just need to open your inner eyes of understanding to be able to see this. So that when you will be praying in church tomorrow, you wont be doing it having the second coming in mind now knowing that he has come and gone!

This boy don smoke Igbo. grin
Onyiibazz:

The truth is that there is nothing hillarious about this. It is just the plain truth. You all just need to open your inner eyes of understanding to be able to see this. So that when you will be praying in church tomorrow, you wont be doing it having the second coming in mind now knowing that he has come and gone!

This boy don smoke Igbo.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Femistico(m): 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
bobkezel:
The first one wey him come, him body tell am na. Them no born am well mek him come again.
gringringrin am rolling on d floor..pls stop guy, u too funny
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by KEPLER79OOU(m): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
You have missed it,my people perish for lack of knowledge,2 Peter 3:8-10,Psalm 90:4- Says one thousand years is like a day for God,God is not working with your calendar, sorry!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Greg007(m): 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
Are u serious with this topic or u are just trying to b funny?
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Igodometusalah: 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
buhahaha:
bros is good to reason but is very good to ask questions...all these things be fulfilled means wars and rumours wars, persecution,the temple.. like he said ,they shall kill you for my sake....but ask yourself,,wot about the stars falling from heaven,the sun refusing to give its light, the moon darkening and many more? have you been able to trace these things.In a nutshell wot he meant was the pulling down of the temple cos that was wot they were asking him about, and it came to pass 70 years after the death of the Messiah according to history. But wot you must knw is that the prophecies comprises of very near future and far future cos wen he said, false prophet shall arise as you knw it must occur after the Messiah, the Gospel being preached round the world and multitude coming in,,before the money making prophets.So sit up bros
Lmao, so a star will literally fall from heaven? I Don laugh tire today.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by chocolateme(f): 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
41lady:

I fear this you hair, looks like design of indian stuff with many colours.
dont fear my daughter, it is the heat in Nigeria that caused it, #teamsaynotoblackcolours# again I got the colours from the rainbow, have you ever heard of the word "indigo"?
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by HighKing01(m): 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
You need to visit the lord's chosen charismatic rivival church and u will knw that Jesus is still coming save your soul frm eternal suffering remember I warned you!!!

Onyiibazz:

Redeem ke! He came and left some 1000, nine hundred and something years ago. So the beast should be through with his markings by now. What this means is that we are now here on our own with no jesus to please since he has come and gone
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by jookoli(m): 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
Jesus has not coome the second time. He shall surely come for His bride. In Mathew 24, 3 parables were used to illustrate how, when and what His coming will be like. GRACE has been rescueing multitudes. Ponters were given in the scriptures. The focal being the fig tree, Isreal, we were asked to watch. Remember, a lot of people will be caught on awares. He will come like a thief in the night. Te word of God says spiritual things are follishness to the canal ma. Repent and fear God if you have not done so.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by xtervaganza(m): 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
Jesus would have come the 2nd time but he was scared

His dad told him to come but he refused when he remembered what happened to him the last time he came gringrin grin grin
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Forwetinnah: 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
Megaflex:
It is ur type dat will sell their house, their car and giv their pastors, believin it is d will of god. i av also got better things to do dan sit in a church and waste my tym listenin to d cultures and traditions of anoda country. Africa is my continent and i believ in African gods dan some jewish god dat ws brought to us through slavery. believ wot u want and i will believ wot i want. PEACE

i can't be dumb in the name of listening to my fellow human being because he's a pastor...without genuine conviction i can't be persuaded. You on the other hand would sacrifice a fellow human to satisfy a legion of evil spirits because you worship them IN FEAR, when GOD sneezes..those things freeze!!

There's only one GOD and that is the GOD I serve...i dont care about the principalities you still give blood sacrifices to, that's your problem. All I know is people like you shouldn't misinterpret the bible in order to promote your deity or belief !! Even your deity is inferior to the Almighty so take a chill pill and stop getting high on a senseless logic. You have doctrines in your mode of worship, no one comes to tell you to start giving your deity Ribena instead of goat blood
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by DavidOluyale(m): 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
Onyiibazz:
Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

The things talked about here are the tribulations that will befall the earth before the son of man (jesus) appears in heaven. But we know that that generation have passed with many more others since jesus made that statement if we go by the definition of generation which says that generation is all of the people born and living at about the same time, regarded collectively.

Happy Sunday bro. The rapture is both for the living and the dead. See 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

New Living Translation
"
For the Lord himself will come down from
heaven with a commanding shout, with the
voice of the archangel, and with the
trumpet call of God. First, the Christians
who have died will rise from their graves.

Then, together with them, we who are still
alive and remain on the earth will be
caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in
the air. Then we will be with the Lord
forever.

"
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by kingviny: 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
Onyiibazz:

You are right to ponder over this statement. But here is the meaning of that divine statement made by Jesus:-

In cosmic terms, we have 12 cosmic generations or ages . We are in the Pisces generation/age and we are about to enter the Aquarius generation/age. Each generation/age covers 2160 earth years. Jesus came to our earth during the Pisces age and the apocalypse will be executed towards the end of this Pisces generation/age before the golden age, the age of Aquarius can begin. We are at this end! however, only God knows the actual day and hour.

Jesus, seeing far into the future knew the timing for the judgement that was why He made such a statement. However, the one to come is Immanuel (Son of man) and not Jesus (Son of God). The two are not the same.

Seek and you shall find.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
See what frustration can do to a persons mind, let all forum members contribute 20 naira each to this guy, let him goto mr biggs and order rice and chicken,

You will see that his views on rapture will change
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by MONDAYkay(m): 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
One of the endtime signs *noticed* (front page things)
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by MONDAYkay(m): 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
One of the endtime signs, noticed anyway (front page things)
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Dav24(m): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
Stop misleading people.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Rilwayne001: 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
haffaze777:

His royal majesty,iku baba yeye u wicked oooi
Sire smiley
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by dannewlife(m): 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
Behold he cometh with clouds and every eye shall see him. And they that pierced him :and all kindred of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so Amen Revelation 1:7 (KJV)
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by dannewlife(m): 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
This same JESUS "shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven . Acts 1vs 11b
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by odekunlemi(m): 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
Jesus was only refering to generations of mankind.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by kayClt(f): 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
Onyiibazz:

Redeem ke! He came and left some 1000, nine hundred and something years ago. So the beast should be through with his markings by now. What this means is that we are now here on our own with no jesus to please since he has come and gone
am sure u r part of doze d devil has marked.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by TCF1980(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
@OP.
Thanks for your post. Let me assume that you are asking to know and not as an intending atheist that wants to mock the gospel of Christ. Were you able to read the entire chapter; Matthew Chapter 34 or only the verse you quoted?

"This Good News of the Kingdom will be preached in the whole world (to every individual living on earth) for a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come." Matt. 34:14

@Onyiibazz, please help explain this as well.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by raphoo(m): 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
Anti-christ sighted! END TIME!
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by ClinicalHope(f): 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
Onyiibazz:

Don't confuse yourself. You need to read the book of Revelation.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by johnel2real(m): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
[quote author=Onyiibazz post=37237986]

Redeem ke! He came and left some 1000, nine hundred and something years ago. So the beast should be through with his markings by now. What this means is that we are now here on our own with no jesus to please since he has come and gone[/quote
U will be better of as a comedian, but even there u won't succeed. so, All i can tell u is to repent and may God have mercy on u.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by johnel2real(m): 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
xtervaganza:
Jesus would have come the 2nd time but he was scared

His dad told him to come but he refused when he remembered what happened to him the last time he came gringrin grin grin
And their numbers grow. U can say all u want. But always remember this, those who reject the son of man have been condemned already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.